Oh look more leftwinger tolerance!

I am just shocked! We are always told lefties are so tolerant!

They have the IQ of paper cups, the things like that thing ripping up the signs, maybe it was angry because KFC was closed or it ran out of it's banana quota for the day or something.

So someone that considers black folk to be primates and Jewish folk to be parasites, is calling someone else intolerant for ripping up the campaign signs of a crooked populist?

Talk about double standards.

what a thug.

Perfect answer: "what does hillary do for gays?"

"Perfect answer: "what does hillary do for gays?"

Hillary in typical sleazy fashion takes money off knuckledragging Kebabs with rags on their heads who execute gays, that's what Hillary does for gays.

CvtZ7KIXEAEmKSN.jpg

So someone that considers black folk to be primates and Jewish folk to be parasites, is calling someone else intolerant for ripping up the campaign signs of a crooked populist?

Do you support what's happening in the video? Is it okay to commit vandalism?

Do you support what's happening in the video? Is it okay to commit vandalism?

1. No

2. It depends. Are you asking me whether it is legitimate or morally acceptable?

Well on point two, is vandalism ever acceptable? If someone doesn't like something or agree with something then I don't think it's acceptable to rip it up or smash it up, it's an issue of personality responsibility and self-discipline to not freak out.

Well on point two, is vandalism ever acceptable?

Since vandalism would require recognition of property ownership, which is a social construction, I would say it is never okay.

If someone doesn't like something or agree with something then I don't think it's acceptable to rip it up or smash it up, it's an issue of personality responsibility and self-discipline to not freak out.

I agree.

What's your point?

Well on point two, is vandalism ever acceptable?

Since vandalism would require recognition of property ownership, which is a social construction, I would say it is never okay.

If someone doesn't like something or agree with something then I don't think it's acceptable to rip it up or smash it up, it's an issue of personality responsibility and self-discipline to not freak out.

I agree.

What's your point?

I read your first comment in this thread and I thought you might be condoning what was happening in that video, which is why I made my comments.

Black people are primates. Did they not have science class where you went to school?

I read your first comment in this thread and I thought you might be condoning what was happening in that video, which is why I made my comments.

No, I just hate hypocrites and posers.

Such as a neo-nazi preaching about intolerance, or a self proclaimed anarchist demanding that others obey the law.

Forum List

Back