Oh look! A token hearing on the security failures at the Capitol on Jan 6th. How cute.

The Jihadis don't like this story.

Too bad.

These are people who think it's more important to spend millions and multiple investigations on the political underpinnings of Benghazi than on investigating an assault (with deaths) on our own capital.

I have given up trying to understand.

Headed by Democrat Amy Klobuchar, this will be a posturing dog and pony show to check a box. The truth is, the Democrats needed security to be a joke in order for the breach to happen. This is what they wanted as it was their last chance to get Trump.

Let me know when they have 32 more of them......

There were 33 hearings for Benghazi.......did you complain??

Too bad.

These are people who think it's more important to spend millions and multiple investigations on the political underpinnings of Benghazi than on investigating an assault (with deaths) on our own capital.

It's called gaslighting.....don't waste your time trying to understand....

They have to gaslight you in order to deflect from the fact that they ALREADY KNOW they are going to be on the wrong side of history.....again....

Too bad.

Yeah. Ideology is an incredibly powerful thing, and it's a tough nut to crack.

I really do have to laugh just how all these faux conservatives that make up the majority of this board support insurrection, vandalism and the attempted over throw of our system of government.

You people aren't "conservative." None of you are.

Pointing out that your pretense that one little riot is worse than 5 years of riots, is not supporting the riot, it is calling you out on your bullshit.

Funny chit coming from a Trump dick sucker who blamed Democrats & ANTIFA for demonstrations against the killing of unarmed black people while love Trump who sent his hoard of white supremacists to attack our country. Go fuck yourself.

Spin is a wonderful thing. It must be nice for you to pretend that your side's riots were justified my sides, SINGULAR riot was not.

Oh, and you said wacism. So, that obviously means,...something to you.

My point stands. You people have been rioting for years. Your pretense that you are so upset about this one riot is bullshit.
So a riot inspired by lies told by Trump & riled up in his speech that day was just a big nothing burger. I get it.

And the US Capitiol is just a building. I get that too.

Nope. IT'S A RIOT.

Riots are not nothing burgers.

My point stands. You people have been rioting for years. Your pretense that you are so upset about this one riot is bullshit.
"You people"?

Some riots stem from just causes.

Your orange buddy fomented an attack on the US Capitol

All riots & unrest is not equal.

Yep, you people can't seem to "denounce" the riots from your side without mentioning how justified your side's riots are.

Which greatly undermines your pretense to be so concerned about the violence and the danger to the innocent people in danger.
No. First, no one is defending the violence during BLM demonstrations.

Second, the BLM riots & violence was never promnoted by a government officials. You seem to ignore that we are talking about the fucking President, you asshole. Ther fucking President lied & riled up his demented followers into attacking the US Senate. Yet here you are defending this. Saying it was OK because there were BLM riots.

Antifa and BLM riots were regularly and often promoted by government officials.

Your denial of this fact is you actively taking steps to make sure the violence continues.

Forum List

Back