Oh, joy. another RWNJ in the running

• Banned
Tea Partier challenges Boehner for House seat - CBS News

And this one makes Boehner look sane and normal.

well, maybe the guy will be as stupid as sharron angle and it will save boehner's hide.

or he'll lose and eric canter will become Speaker...

(i'm guessing Eric's measuring out his office as we post).

I'm guessing. Though as often as EC has shown his ass lo these many months? He shouldn't be counting his chickens. The whole "We'll only help people if we can cut spending somewhere else" did a fair bit of damage.

But none of you robots of the left even blink when you get one fubar leftwingnut after another running the liberal Democrat component of Congress.

And, of course, Pelousy herself CAN'T blink. :eek:

But none of you robots of the left even blink when you get one fubar leftwingnut after another running the liberal Democrat component of Congress.

And, of course, Pelousy herself CAN'T blink. :eek:

you can tell them apart? :eusa_eh:

when did you become a disgusting hack?

vile...

but then again, you're pals with boe-toxic so it's not like you'd be a decent person. :thup:

Last edited:
you can tell them apart? :eusa_eh:

vile...

Don't worry, Jilly. Nobody's coming to take YOUR job, lowlife.

you calling anyone else a lowlife after your rant about a nobel prize winning economist is pretty funny, liarbility..,,,

but maybe if you find a good doctor, seek therapy and go on meds, you'll do better...

nah... who are we kidding. :rofl:

vile...

Don't worry, Jilly. Nobody's coming to take YOUR job, lowlife.

you calling anyone else a lowlife after your rant about a nobel prize winning economist is pretty funny, liarbility..,,,

but maybe if you find a good doctor, seek therapy and go on meds, you'll do better...

nah... who are we kidding. :rofl:

No. What's funny is you imagining that your petty little rants have ANY hint of persuasive power. :cuckoo:

Oh, I know. Why not label everyone who disagrees with your unexamined silly thinking a "rightwingnut?" Yes. That's it. That surely "must" work!

Yep. You win!

:clap2:

You are an imbecile and a shrill little biddy. But the fact remains, your have nothing intelligent to say.

The Nobel prize won by that fat fucking scumbag Krugman was in economics. It has no magical and universally distributive power. Even IF you want to assume that the fucker has some credibility in matters of economics, that doesn't translate into any expertise on matters of governance, etc. you imbecile hack.

Pretty odd that the left thinks a radical anti-abortion candidate makes more sense than the House Speaker but then everything is up side down in the strange world of liberals.

you can pretend that's ltrue,. liarbility...

but most of us are just laughing at you.

Poor Jilly. Most of "you" are just fellow bumbling largely inarticulate drone libs, much like you.

And your opinion is truly of no consequence.

But hurry back with more of your insightful "rightwingnut" commentary. :cuckoo:

I know many folks who laugh at you.

Can't really blame them.

When asked by the Enquirer about his chances in a race against Boehner, Lewis replied, "I'm not delusional. I don't know if I have a chance at beating the Speaker of the House. But what I can do is show the Ohio voters that Boehner has a box full of empty rhetoric. ... He's an establishment Republican. He doesn't believe in the Tea Party. He doesn't really believe in the pro-life issues."

All true.

And although this nitwit has no chance to replace the Speaker, it’s indicative of the dissonance between establishment members of the GOP and the TPM radicals.

Forum List

Back