OH, IL, NY, NJ &CA

stdHeatMap_.jpg
yes, it looks like the states with the highest black population also have the highest STD rates
Red States
comparing states with vastly different demographic is lame, but some people might will fall for it
So you agree the OP is a bit retarded?

Highest Poverty Rates
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-states-with-the-highest-poverty-rate?onepage

Mississippi
Louisiana
New Mexico
Kentucky
West Virginia
Arkansas
Alabama
Arizona
Oklahoma
Georgia

California has the highest poverty rate in America.
Link?

Already provided. Post #24.
One local.newspaper says so, everyone else disagrees. Not exactly solid proof.

You're a waste of time. Bye.
geezus.....you bruise easy....

can anyone find any list of ten worst states that these five aren't on? I haven't found one and I thought this might make a fun thread for the usual suspects.

Map: The United States of America, ranked from best to worst

View attachment 278038
its all a matter of opinion....California for instance is a dream to some and a nightmare for others....

exactly, which is why the OP is so silly. It is also very dishonest. I ran a search for the 10 worst states on 3 search engines including duckduckgo and came up with most of the same links.
i always laugh at some of these polls about the states....like the one about which is the happiest state....what a stupid poll...

can anyone find any list of ten worst states that these five aren't on? I haven't found one and I thought this might make a fun thread for the usual suspects.

Map: The United States of America, ranked from best to worst

View attachment 278038
its all a matter of opinion....California for instance is a dream to some and a nightmare for others....

exactly, which is why the OP is so silly. It is also very dishonest. I ran a search for the 10 worst states on 3 search engines including duckduckgo and came up with most of the same links.
i always laugh at some of these polls about the states....like the one about which is the happiest state....what a stupid poll...

They are. Where you live in a state makes such a huge difference. My last duty station was in Jacksonville NC. I have family with land in the foothills of the smoky mountains close to the TN border in NC. The two locations are like being in two totally different states.

America’s 10 worst states to live in

1. Arkansas
2. Louisiana
3. Alabama
4. Tennessee
5. Indiana
6. Missouri
7. Oklahoma
9. (tie) South Carolina
9. (tie) Mississippi
10. New Mexico

What a crock. Inclusiveness is one of the criteria, that’s real scientific. Crime? Do you see Illinois on the list? Of course not. Red states are bad, blue states are good. Just a bunch of bs.

5. Baltimore, MD
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .56
  • 10.6X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 342
4. Gary, IN
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .63
  • 11.9X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 48
3. St. Louis, MO
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .66
  • 12.5X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 205
2. Chester, PA
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: .85
  • 16X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 29
1. East St. Louis, IL
  • Murder Rate per 1,000 population: 1.13
  • 21.3X U.S. Average
  • No. of Murders: 30

You do know the difference between a city and a state...right?
You do know that states contain cities, right?

geezus.....you bruise easy....

Not really. I've tried talking to him many times before but he's dishonest and delusional. There are a lot of good posters here, but he's not one of them. Why continue to read, let alone engage, dishonest posters who have nothing to contribute? No thanks.

Hey, what's with the hating on Ohio? I'll be thinking of all the negative vibes about my home state next weekend while I'm water skiing on the lake. Then next month it's perch time. Yum! Knock Ohio all you want, we're quite content.

Forum List

Back