Oh, I am PRAYING these thug try THIS... (Antifa announces intent to attack "white" neighborhoods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 343655

Locked and loaded, bitches. PLEASE, bring your commie asses to our hood.

lol oh was that official antifa twitter?

dumbass

should i make a "white trash rep" twitter account and start talkign about lynchign black people?

WHat the fuck is this?

Are you new to the internet?
So, you have personal knowledge sufficient to say that this is a fake Antifa account....because YOU are antifa?

View attachment 343655

dumbass

should i make a "white trash rep" twitter account and start talkign about lynchign black people?

WHat the fuck is this?

So, you have personal knowledge sufficient to say that this is a fake Antifa account....because YOU are antifa?

lol you should know as soon as you see a sickle and hammer instead of the anarchist A

why the fuck would antifacists be repping a sickle and hammeR?

clearly some one who isn't an american anti facist who made that.

28ef42680e4363e428684f5c703d5cda9f1d4958a37af18a2f466fb128f6f139.jpg

And they aren’t a terrorist group......
What they are is broad group of people whose political beliefs lean toward the left — often the far left — but do not conform with the Democratic Party platform. The group doesn't have an official leader or any headquarters, although groups in certain states hold regular meetings. There is no common ideology. The exact origins of the group are unknown, but Antifa can be traced to Nazi Germany and Anti-Fascist Action, a militant group founded in the 1980s in the United Kingdom.

Antifa were started by Stalin in the 1930s to fight the rise of the fascist party. Antifa are communist, and have ALWAYS been communist.

View attachment 343655

dumbass

WHat the fuck is this?

lol you should know as soon as you see a sickle and hammer instead of the anarchist A

why the fuck would antifacists be repping a sickle and hammeR?

clearly some one who isn't an american anti facist who made that.

Eductaion is a beautiful thing.
1591116431571.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back