Oh, how the Republican party has changed

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Oh, how the Republican party has changed.
Dwight Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan and Abraham Lincoln are rolling over in their graves. Even Richard Nixon is rolling over in his grave at the embarrassment of what the Republican party has turned into.

38143518_10211529107536070_388890700034342912_n.jpg

Oh, how the Republican party has changed.
Dwight Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan and Abraham Lincoln are rolling over in their graves. Even Richard Nixon is rolling over in his grave at the embarrassment of what the Republican party has turned into.

View attachment 502949

The last "real" conservative President. Sorry.

It's not 1956 you knucklehead and we have since spent TRILLIONS on these issues. :itsok:

Thank You!!! Bravo!! :clap:
Another immoral Trumpster embarrassing the USA. Aaron Burr, the Confederacy and Trumpism are traitors to our country. Aaron Burr is dead, the Confederacy was defeated as will Trumpism. All three makes our country stronger because they define what we do not want to be.

Eisenhower new Dem hero, the man who on orders from a Dem president burned 100's of thousands of men, women, and children alive during WWII firebombing raids. :cuckoo:

You've OBVIOUSLY never been in a war, have you sonny?
I'm mocking the Dems hypocrisy. I'd have already turned Iran to glass you don't want me waging war on our enemies, we'd run out of enemies.

It's not 1956 you knucklehead and we have since spent TRILLIONS on these issues. :itsok:
morality does not change with time you immoral piece of crap.
After 10's of trillions of dollars minorities and the poor are stick stuck on your Dem inner city plantations OWN IT!
What's your excuse for the millions of people living in poverty in Alabammy, Ole Miss., Goegia, Arkansass & other red states, you low I.Q. inbred Trumpturd?

morality does not change with time you immoral piece of crap.
After 10's of trillions of dollars minorities and the poor are stick stuck on your Dem inner city plantations OWN IT!
What's your excuse for the millions of people living in poverty in Alabammy, Ole Miss., Goegia, Arkansass & other red states, you low I.Q. inbred Trumpturd?
You mean in Dem controlled cities in AL, MS, GA you forgot that part so I reminded you.

Eisenhower new Dem hero, the man who on orders from a Dem president burned 100's of thousands of men, women, and children alive during WWII firebombing raids. :cuckoo:
They should have put Truman on trial for war crimes after he ordered Dresden to be firebombed. Burned thousands of innocent men, women & children alive for no other reason then to extract vengeance. He destroyed & burned to the ground the most beautiful city in Europe. One of the most tragic events of ww2.

They should have put Truman on trial for war crimes after he ordered Dresden to be firebombed. Burned thousands of innocent men, women & children alive for no other reason then to extract vengeance. He destroyed & burned to the ground the most beautiful city in Europe. One of the most tragic events of ww2.
Just curious. Where do you stand on invading a country based on bullshit evidence of WMDs?

Forum List

Back