Oh great....they're talking race again on ESPN.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Tried to watch ESPN again today. First Take with Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless. Hoped to see some football discussion since my states NFL team is in the Super Bowl 5 days away.

Aaaaaand......we're talking race again.

First thing Stephen A said when I turned it on was "I'm proud to be an American.....I'm even MORE proud to be a black man." (Ummm....what??)

And it went on....blah blah blah....blacks have it so hard...blah blah blah....racist America....blah blah blah.

I'm so sick of this shit. Fuck it. South Park reruns for me until Sundays kickoff.

Skip Bayless the white guy is pandering so hard. He plays this overly apologetic white guy constantly begging for the approval and forgiveness of his black counter part. Pathetic.

Stephen A just said "Let me tell you something about white folks that you white folks don't know...."

AAAAAAND channel changed. Fuck this nonsense.

I don't watch ESPN or football but I heard that there was a huge race conflict between the two quarterbacks.

I haven't watched ESPN in years and that's why.
Too many negro athletes for you to stomach?

No. Too many suckasses trying to re-engineer society. If race is relevant fine, mention it. If it's not relevant then stop bothering me with your limousine liberalism.
Limousine liberalism... :cuckoo:

Thank you for conceding defeat.
ESPN won't mind if you're too butthurt to watch them :thup:

I haven't watched ESPN in years and that's why.

No. Too many suckasses trying to re-engineer society. If race is relevant fine, mention it. If it's not relevant then stop bothering me with your limousine liberalism.

Butthurt? You must be younger than I thought you were. I have a good arrangement with ESPN...they talk all the meaningless shit they want and I ignore them.

Oh great....Bucs90 is talking race again

May as well. Apparently that's the only topic anyone wants to talk about these days.

I've been too lazy to get the remote and go through with the channel change yet....so I just saw NFL reciever Brandon Marshall come on the show to tall football. Black guy.

He immediately and unprovoked said he wanted to say something on race (of course). He said EVERY day he goes out in public....he sees women clinch their purse or avoid him and said he's rich yet these people still do this.

Mr. Marshall....dont blame them. Blame your fellow blacks who commit crimes at shockingly higher and disproportionate rates. They see the mug shots and it is what it is.

Butthurt? You must be younger than I thought you were. I have a good arrangement with ESPN...they talk all the meaningless shit they want and I ignore them.
First Take and their record ratings the last several months are okay with you not watching them :thup:

May as well. Apparently that's the only topic anyone wants to talk about these days.

I've been too lazy to get the remote and go through with the channel change yet....so I just saw NFL reciever Brandon Marshall come on the show to tall football. Black guy.

He immediately and unprovoked said he wanted to say something on race (of course). He said EVERY day he goes out in public....he sees women clinch their purse or avoid him and said he's rich yet these people still do this.

Mr. Marshall....dont blame them. Blame your fellow blacks who commit crimes at shockingly higher and disproportionate rates. They see the mug shots and it is what it is.
Hmm you are annoyed a black person appeared on a segment about the NFL. Interesting.

I don't watch ESPN or football but I heard that there was a huge race conflict between the two quarterbacks.

The media is trying so hard to create one.

Between the two guys themselves there isn't. I think Manning and Newton have great respect for each other.

In fact a liberal reporter asked Cam today if it was an issue being a "black quarterback". Cam squashed it. He said nope..."it's just a problem for you" haha!

First Take and their record ratings the last several months are okay with you not watching them :thup:

Why do you think ESPN being successful bothers me? I choose not to watch them, I'm happy and so are they.

Why do you think ESPN being successful bothers me? I choose not to watch them, I'm happy and so are they.
Great. They have no problem with that :thup:

Hmm you are annoyed a black person appeared on a segment about the NFL. Interesting.

Not at all. He's an elite player. Would love to hear his thoughts on the QB situation with his new team the Jets. But nope. He wanted to talk about how white women clinch their purse and avoid him.

WHY would these purse clinching women fear him??? Could it be the huge crime rate among blacks? Or....his history of violence on women:
Brandon Marshall has had complicated history with domestic violence

Ooops. Fucking hypocrite.

Brandon Marshall on ESPN bitches and whines that every day women clinch their purses and avoid him even though "I have Mercedez keys in my hand".

Mr. Marshall. It might be the insane crime rate amongst your demographic OR the actual history of violence you have on women:

Brandon Marshall has had complicated history with domestic violence

Wait a minute. Are you telling me that ESPN put forward a man with a personal history of violence in order to illustrate how others were unfair in treating him as a potentially violent man? I'm shocked!

Forum List

Back