Oh Goody - FBI Director Wray Orders New INTERNAL Review of FBI Crimes / Misconduct In Flynn Case...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
:rolleyes:

I wonder how THIS one will end up....and how long the American people will actually be able to see any documents / full final report....EVER?

You think he will order the investigation of HIMSELF after having proven to have hid and refused to turn over / release so many documents / so much evidence?

Let me guess....Wray will report they found 'nothing', at least nothing a few 'internal' 'tweaks' won't fix.

:cool:

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Friday ordered an internal review into the investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn amid rising GOP pressure on the FBI chief to examine the circumstances of the case.

Oh great.

Watch. He will throw a few under the bus, mostly those who are no longer there, then gave a raving, glowing assessment of the organization overall.

I would like for him to completely condemn the practice of charging and prosecuting interviewees for "lying" to investigators. We all know it's important for people giving information to the FBI to tell the truth, But the temptation to abuse their power is way too high. They have proven themselves unworthy of such power in Flynns case, and thousands of other, more shocking cases. Flynn's case is actually quite mild. And, he had the resources to at least put up somewhat of a fight. Most people do not.

The "lying" trap available to the FBI is the epitome of absolute power.

The FBI should be permanently stripped of that abusive tool.

Until then, no one should ever cooperate with those G-Men motherfuckers without a signed guarantee of absolute immunity from the FBI director himself/herself.

:rolleyes:

I wonder how THIS one will end up....and how long the American people will actually be able to see any documents / full final report....EVER?

You think he will order the investigation of HIMSELF after having proven to have hid and refused to turn over / release so many documents / so much evidence?

Let me guess....Wray will report they found 'nothing', at least nothing a few 'internal' 'tweaks' won't fix.

:cool:

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Friday ordered an internal review into the investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn amid rising GOP pressure on the FBI chief to examine the circumstances of the case.

Don't hold your breath. The FBI upper management needs a housecleaning. Wray I don't believe will do that.

1590505532697.png

Forum List

Back