Oh, for Christs Sake, Just Call Michigan and Arizona Already! The Election is Over and Trump Won!

The state Sec.of State has to certify the outcome....they're being very cautious to avoid recounts. Both Michigan and Arizona have remote areas that always come in slowly....here in Arizona it's the Hopi and Navajo reservations and in Michigan it's the UP (yoopers)..they call the lower peninsula "trolls" because we liver under the bridge (Big Mac).
lol.gif

I mean, hell, Trump is up by 17k votes in Michigan with 99% counted and by 79k in Arizona with 91% counted.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/michigan

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/arizona

Lets just get 'er done, how about it?
There are over a hundred thousand uncounted mail in ballots in Arizona and probably as many in other states too. Those ballots if counted might overturn the results because Trump won with less than 1% difference in the vote. Those uncounted ballots could easily change the picture. But they won't bother to count them because it would cost money and why bother they think? Arizona being run by no tax Republicans don't believe in spending money they can get away without spending. Since they like the result why would they be motivated to check ballots that might overturn the election?

That is one reason why I never vote by mail in ballot. They usually don't even bother to count them. They just go by the election night count of the live vote.

I mean, hell, Trump is up by 17k votes in Michigan with 99% counted and by 79k in Arizona with 91% counted.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/michigan

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/arizona

Lets just get 'er done, how about it?
There are over a hundred thousand uncounted mail in ballots in Arizona and probably as many in other states too. Those ballots if counted might overturn the results because Trump won with less than 1% difference in the vote. Those uncounted ballots could easily change the picture. But they won't bother to count them because it would cost money and why bother they think? Arizona being run by no tax Republicans don't believe in spending money they can get away without spending. Since they like the result why would they be motivated to check ballots that might overturn the election?

That is one reason why I never vote by mail in ballot. They usually don't even bother to count them. They just go by the election night count of the live vote.

Maybe that's because bull-dyke Janet Napolitano left us $3B in the red before she ran off to Barry and stopped the wall construction. I doubt she'll ever show her ugly face in this state again without being tarred and feathered.

Oh, and votes are counted....all that's left is for the SOS to certify the outcome and award the electoral votes to Trump.

With 100% of the votes counted in Arizona, Trump leads by 86,000 votes....confirmation will come later this evening.

When Michigan is counted in, Trump will have over 300 electoral votes.

0.3 percent: That was Donald Trump's margin of victory in Michigan, according to tentative results posted on the Michigan Secretary of State website. The website showed Trump with 2,277,586 votes, or 47.6 percent of the total, and Hillary Clinton with 2,264,361, or 47.33 percent.

Michigan's 2016 presidential election by the numbers

Must be a few certification steps remaining?

No shit! Michigan is 100% counted and we in Arizona have given Trump a clear win. They finally gave us Alaska where he BURIED the witch since early in the evening. Here's where I watch.... 2016 Election Results: President Live Map by State, Real-Time Voting Updates

We are embarrassed to let it be known some people in our state voted for Trump. We refuse to be colored red.

I'd be embarrassed to let it be known I live in a state like that

No shit! Michigan is 100% counted and we in Arizona have given Trump a clear win. They finally gave us Alaska where he BURIED the witch since early in the evening. Here's where I watch.... 2016 Election Results: President Live Map by State, Real-Time Voting Updates

We are embarrassed to let it be known some people in our state voted for Trump. We refuse to be colored red.

and yet you want our electoral votes? We shall send them when were good and ready. We really do not like unfriendly nasty people so do not bother to visit. Bad enough Trump passed through.

I'm surprised he won Arizona. I mean the asshole President told Illegals to get out and vote. I thought that would hand Arizona to Clinton pretty easily. WTG Trump!

Alot of illegals don't hang around in Az. They bypass it and head to California or 'backwater' Nevada, which in large measure is why Nv. votes blue.

The Chihuahua Express started heading back south this morning....they know Trump ain't kidding.
lol.gif

I hope Trump finds a position for Sheriff Joe who lost his election.

I voted for the old bastard....he's 80 years old...time to hang up his guns.

I'm surprised he won Arizona. I mean the asshole President told Illegals to get out and vote. I thought that would hand Arizona to Clinton pretty easily. WTG Trump!

Alot of illegals don't hang around in Az. They bypass it and head to California or 'backwater' Nevada, which in large measure is why Nv. votes blue.

The Chihuahua Express started heading back south this morning....they know Trump ain't kidding.
lol.gif

I voted for the old bastard....he's 80 years old...time to hang up his guns.

He still deserves a cushy job, as Sheriff Joe and Lou Dobbs were way before their time being anti-illegal immigration 16 years ago.

and yet you want our electoral votes? We shall send them when were good and ready. We really do not like unfriendly nasty people so do not bother to visit. Bad enough Trump passed through.
Lady,I was born and raised 8 miles from the OSU Oval.

We've seen all of Michigan we want to see.

and you pretty much epitomize 'unfriendly nasty people.

so get off your high horse.

th

and have your guardian get you some cotton candy

lol.gif

Put him as head of border patrol.

Yeah, you liberals dont do too well with that whole "Acknowledging Reality" thingy.

Forum List

Back