Oh, for Christs Sake, Just Call Michigan and Arizona Already! The Election is Over and Trump Won!

be patient----the fat lady is about to sing. ------and then----
HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN.....la la la la

I'm surprised he won Arizona. I mean the asshole President told Illegals to get out and vote. I thought that would hand Arizona to Clinton pretty easily. WTG Trump!

I'm surprised he won Arizona. I mean the asshole President told Illegals to get out and vote. I thought that would hand Arizona to Clinton pretty easily. WTG Trump!

Illegals were probably afraid to show up at the voting sites

I don't know, he promised 'no repercussions.' When will that damn Kenyan village take their idiot back? Hopefully real soon.

Why?

they MAY have thought that the call for them to VOTE---
was actually a STING operation
Why would they think that when Obama said it?

Good Gawd, Michigans count has been 100% since this morning and it is still not called for Trump yet.

Arizona is also not yet called and TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN THEM BOTH!

Jeebus, these anal pencil heads take the cake!

Alot of illegals don't hang around in Az. They bypass it and head to California or 'backwater' Nevada, which in large measure is why Nv. votes blue.

Alot of illegals don't hang around in Az. They bypass it and head to California or 'backwater' Nevada, which in large measure is why Nv. votes blue.

The Chihuahua Express started heading back south this morning....they know Trump ain't kidding.
lol.gif

The Chihuahua Express started heading back south this morning....they know Trump ain't kidding.
lol.gif

I hope Trump finds a position for Sheriff Joe who lost his election.

Forum List

Back