Oh dear god, they're now saying the virus can be spread by merely talking or breathing

Nope.......Mythbusters tried it too........while it wasn't a LAB EXPERIMENT..........it traveled 17 foot for them.

Do something useful with your time, like building a model airplane or something, instead of spreading panic-prone false bullshit!!!

I've had several threads on this..........including the studies.......The studies were done by professionals........

So........I suggest if you live in a high rise apartment.......stick your head out the window and get others to do the same..............from below you with the virus..............then tell me how it works out..........LOL

Those infected with Coronavirus or ANY VIRUS are kept in NEGATIVE AIR FLOW..............All Apartment high rises use POSITIVE AIR FLOW.............

You will BE PROVEN WRONG IN TIME.

Doesn't change much, IMO, if it's true. It's so infectious and stealthy, with asymptomatic incubation, that it's going to spread no matter what the hell we do. Get it and get it over with. Protect the very vulnerable until an antibody curative injection hits the market and go on with our lives.

If it's true, it's likely always been true.

Who cares at this point if what has always been true turns out to be something we didn't know already. Aside from stoking more panic in the weak-kneed panic-stricken among us who have spun loose from their moorings weeks ago, who will now go even crazier, unless this changes the mortality rate for the worse I couldn't care less.

In fact, if it's true, there are a lot, lot, LOT, more people infected than we thought and it's likely to push the mortality rate lower, and numbers of those with antibodies higher, thereby getting us out of the woods faster.....

What exactly are you saying?> Don't take precautions ? Just let it happen. ? Are you fucking serious ?

No I'm saying if it's been true its always been true and therefore it doesn't realistically change much.

Pretty much what I wrote....

If you can smell someone's breath. You can catch the virus. The breath is nothing but fume particles that floats from out of the mouth into the air. And these fumes particles can carry germs and viruses.
If people wants to protect themselves from breath particles Just cover your mouth and nose with a Kleenex tissue, and toss it away after an hour. So just carry a box of Kleenex every time leaving the house.
But actually, you all needs to stay away from GMO's and consume lots of vitamin C and with a multivitamin tablet. Oatmeal has lots of zinc in it. So eat a bowl of organic rolled oats oatmeal before you go to bed at night.

Just what we needed to hear !

Experts tell White House coronavirus can spread through talking or even just breathing

By Elizabeth Cohen, Senior Medical Correspondent

Updated 2:17 PM ET, Thu April 2, 2020

[
A prestigious scientific panel told the White House Wednesday night that research shows coronavirus can be spread not just by sneezes or coughs, but also just by talking, or possibly even just breathing.

"While the current [coronavirus] specific research is limited, the results of available studies are consistent with aerosolization of virus from normal breathing," according to the letter, written by Dr. Harvey Fineberg, chairman of a committee with the National Academy of Sciences.

Fineberg told CNN that he will wear start wearing a mask when he goes to the grocery store
/QUOTE]

So now the leftists can fight the Coronavirus and globull warming at the same time if they just stop breathing???

New Topics

Forum List

Back