Oh boo hoo. Olsteen isn't getting donations so he got 4.4mil loan

look at falwell jr...millions donated to trump causes from liberty university to pay back covering up his sex scandal

trump and his ilk have damn near killed christianity
Come now, I'm sure you would have something else to complain about Christianity.
Ya, Jesus was gay. Well, not a complaint, more like an observation.
And Mohammed was a pedophile and camel kisser. Now THAT'S a complaint, lol.
That's some kind of impressive objectivity you are displaying, Taz. :rolleyes:
Mo was both. Not my fault.
So you believe in absolute morals then. Good for you. Try to remember that the next time you want to squint your eyes at morality.
Give me 3 examples of absolute morals.

If god doesn't care about people who would like him to reach out to them, well, a bigger loser there couldn't be. Well, aside from your baboon ass.

lol... You are assuming that God wants you to reach out to him or that he will reach out to you.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

God wants you to reach out to him as much as you would want an unwashed bum muttering gibberish, dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit showing up at your wedding...

If you want to reach out to God to be healed, don't knock on his door dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit. If you do the doorman will throw you out on your ass into the darkness where there is only wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The only thing that you are right about is that God must not care about your petulant whining.

He probably noticed that your only true interest is derision. You find humor in this, like the hopelessly insane cackling at their own pathetic aberrations.

I see through you. Don't you think that God can? Fool.
If god can see through me, because you obviously can't, he'd know that I genuinely would like a real sign from god. Who wouldn't? So I have a sense of humour, so what? God does too, I'm sure.
But you're saying that god has a dress code, so poor people who can't afford anything can't go forward with god. Sounds kinda dumb, did you make that up yourself?

You are full of shit. If you really wanted a real sign from God go and read a newspaper. You will see signs all over the place that God has abandoned people to their own devices, a very long time ago.

And yeah, God has standards that determine who will be taken and who will be left behind, but its not about clothing, wealth, or anything your dumb ass wonders about. You are such a schmuck.

If you want to see a sign from a superior intelligence you must purify your mind and be refined. Get your act together.....You will never hear from God if you remain a lowlife. Never.

Is there really any wonder why Jesus said, "hang on I'll be right back... but until then "eat this.""
Why would god abandon us in our time of need? Is he on a long bender or something?

I come here for your superior intelligence with your pure mind. At that level, will I be super grumpy as well? :biggrin:

How many of you are there? Speak for yourself. There is no us that God has abandoned except for those in hells keeping. Like you.

Anyway, it is written, on whatever it is that they write upon, that if naughty boys stay on pleasure island for too long those donkey ears are there for life. (Pinocchio 3:14)

Don't take it too hard. Donkeys are, well, donkeys. They have their place on the farm, just never at the masters table. Never.

If god doesn't care about people who would like him to reach out to them, well, a bigger loser there couldn't be. Well, aside from your baboon ass.

lol... You are assuming that God wants you to reach out to him or that he will reach out to you.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

God wants you to reach out to him as much as you would want an unwashed bum muttering gibberish, dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit showing up at your wedding...

If you want to reach out to God to be healed, don't knock on his door dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit. If you do the doorman will throw you out on your ass into the darkness where there is only wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The only thing that you are right about is that God must not care about your petulant whining.

He probably noticed that your only true interest is derision. You find humor in this, like the hopelessly insane cackling at their own pathetic aberrations.

I see through you. Don't you think that God can? Fool.
If god can see through me, because you obviously can't, he'd know that I genuinely would like a real sign from god. Who wouldn't? So I have a sense of humour, so what? God does too, I'm sure.
But you're saying that god has a dress code, so poor people who can't afford anything can't go forward with god. Sounds kinda dumb, did you make that up yourself?

You are full of shit. If you really wanted a real sign from God go and read a newspaper. You will see signs all over the place that God has abandoned people to their own devices, a very long time ago.

And yeah, God has standards that determine who will be taken and who will be left behind, but its not about clothing, wealth, or anything your dumb ass wonders about. You are such a schmuck.

If you want to see a sign from a superior intelligence you must purify your mind and be refined. Get your act together.....You will never hear from God if you remain a lowlife. Never.

Is there really any wonder why Jesus said, "hang on I'll be right back... but until then "eat this.""
Why would god abandon us in our time of need? Is he on a long bender or something?

I come here for your superior intelligence with your pure mind. At that level, will I be super grumpy as well? :biggrin:

How many of you are there? Speak for yourself. There is no us that God has abandoned except for those in hells keeping. Like you.

Anyway, it is written, on whatever it is that they write upon, that if naughty boys stay on pleasure island for too long those donkey ears are there for life. (Pinocchio 3:14)

Don't take it too hard. Donkeys are, well, donkeys. They have their place on the farm, just never at the masters table. Never.
^^^^^ Hmmmm, that didn't really sound like superior intelligence to me.

So no jackasses at god's table? So where you gonna go? :lmao:

So no jackasses at god's table?

Exactly. Now you know why you have never seen or heard a single word from God in your entire life.

Just goes to show that even the dumbest person out there can get something right if they babble on for long enough...

Can a get a hee haw?

Exactly. Now you know why you have never seen or heard a single word from God in your entire life.

Just goes to show that even the dumbest person out there can get something right if they babble on for long enough...

Can a get a hee haw?
I was asking YOU that if there's no jackasses at god's table, where you gonna go? Did you not understand the question?

Can a get a hee haw?
I was asking YOU that if there's no jackasses at god's table, where you gonna go? Did you not understand the question?

I am where I am going already..

I am seated at the left hand of God.. If you want, I will ask him why he doesn't care about you when we talk about things over dinner.

First I will send for many fishermen, says the Lord, and they shall fish for them. After that I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them out from from every mountain and hill and from the crevices in the rocks. For my eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from my sight, nor is their evil concealed from me." Jeremiah 16:16

Guess what time it is? Oh yeah, donkeys can't tell time... nevermind..

Hunting season has now begun.

Last edited:

Can a get a hee haw?

I am where I am going already..

I am seated at the left hand of God..

First I will send for many fishermen, says the Lord, and they shall fish for them. After that I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them out from from every mountain and hill and from the crevices in the rocks. For my eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from my sight, nor is their evil concealed from me." Jeremiah 16:16

Guess what time it is? Oh yeah, donkeys can't tell time... nevermind..

Hunting season has now begun.
Why the left hand of god, is there some other deluded weirdo to his right?

look at falwell jr...millions donated to trump causes from liberty university to pay back covering up his sex scandal

Come now, I'm sure you would have something else to complain about Christianity.
So you believe in absolute morals then. Good for you. Try to remember that the next time you want to squint your eyes at morality.
Why? You just proved you believe in them.

So you have nothing. Got it.

You mean other than proving you act like you believe in absolute morals?

That’s enough for me.

That’s enough for me.
Give me 3 example or else you have nothing, officially.

That’s enough for me.
I have you arguing for absolutes, Taz. You prove it every time you make a moral argument.

That’s enough for me.
I have you arguing for absolutes, Taz. You prove it every time you make a moral argument.
You can't even give me 3 examples = you have nothing, as usual.

That’s enough for me.
You can't even give me 3 examples = you have nothing, as usual.
Just take your last three moral arguments where you argued you were right, Taz. There’s your proof. Every moral argument you make proves you believe morals are absolute, dummy.

Osteen had a net worth of about $60 million in 2017, according to media reports, but Ilof noted, "since 2004, Pastors Joel and Victoria Osteen have not received salaries from Lakewood Church, and the PPP funds do not provide any personal financial benefit to them, whatsoever."

He claims the money went to pay his 300+ employees. Um hm. And I'm snow white.
It's guys like this that ruin religion. He's a con man, in my opinion.
Have you seen his ads on TV for little "peace" makers? They are little tape players with his message of dog.

Can't say I have. Sounds dorky. And looks like he is now applying himself to pet owners. What a turd.

Osteen had a net worth of about $60 million in 2017, according to media reports, but Ilof noted, "since 2004, Pastors Joel and Victoria Osteen have not received salaries from Lakewood Church, and the PPP funds do not provide any personal financial benefit to them, whatsoever."

He claims the money went to pay his 300+ employees. Um hm. And I'm snow white.
It's guys like this that ruin religion. He's a con man, in my opinion.

Rev. Osteen isn't the employer, he is an unpaid employee of Lakewood.

But there are other employees at Lakewood that do get paid, and do need their paychecks. Lakewood didn't start the pandemic, to force Lakewood to furlough them would be unfair.

Forum List

Back