Oh boo hoo. Olsteen isn't getting donations so he got 4.4mil loan

lol so far no evidence Osteen is a crook, but is 'bad' just cuz book publishers dumped huge piles of cash on him. His 'net worth' is a small fraction of his private income, but he's 'greedy n stuff' even after giving away more than half of it. lol now let's see how much his accusers have given away to anybody .... I bet for most it's zero, unless you count dope dealers and liquor stores.

Rain keeps falling.
Down, down, down.

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ohhhh...
Simple Minds. Ya, that's you. :biggrin:
100% KISS

I can't think of a better way to be. You should try it. :)
Kiss are a bunch of cartoons, lol. Drivel Rock.
Keep It Simple Stupid
Simpleton Rock.
I see you still aren't getting it. I'm not talking about the rock band, dummy.
Ok, so wtf ARE you on about?
You type like you are British.
Oh, so now you're going to change the channel as usual. :bigbed:
It explains so much.

“When a Religion is good, I conceive that it will support itself; and, when it cannot support itself, and God does not take care to support, so that its Professors are oblig'd to call for the help of the Civil Power, it is a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.”
-- Benjamin Franklin; to Richard Price (Oct. 9, 1780)

If god doesn't care about people who would like him to reach out to them, well, a bigger loser there couldn't be. Well, aside from your baboon ass.

lol... You are assuming that God wants you to reach out to him or that he will reach out to you.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

God wants you to reach out to him as much as you would want an unwashed bum muttering gibberish, dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit showing up at your wedding...

If you want to reach out to God to be healed, don't knock on his door dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit. If you do the doorman will throw you out on your ass into the darkness where there is only wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The only thing that you are right about is that God must not care about your petulant whining.

He probably noticed that your only true interest is derision. You find humor in this, like the hopelessly insane cackling at their own pathetic aberrations.

I see through you. Don't you think that God can? Fool.

Last edited:
Rain keeps falling.
Down, down, down.

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ohhhh...
100% KISS

Keep It Simple Stupid
Simpleton Rock.
It explains so much.
It's means that KISS stands for the cheesy rock band.

If god doesn't care about people who would like him to reach out to them, well, a bigger loser there couldn't be. Well, aside from your baboon ass.

lol... You are assuming that God wants you to reach out to him or that he will reach out to you.

God wants you to reach out to him as much as you would want an unwashed bum muttering gibberish, dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit showing up at your wedding...

If you want to reach out to God to be healed, don't knock on his door dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit. If you do the doorman will throw you out on your ass into the darkness where there is only wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The only thing that you are right about is that God must not care about your petulant whining.

He probably noticed that your only true interest is derision. You find humor in this, like the hopelessly insane cackling at their own pathetic aberrations.

If god can see through me, because you obviously can't, he'd know that I genuinely would like a real sign from god. Who wouldn't? So I have a sense of humour, so what? God does too, I'm sure.
But you're saying that god has a dress code, so poor people who can't afford anything can't go forward with god. Sounds kinda dumb, did you make that up yourself?

C'mon, Taz . Will Pastor Joel Osteen get into heaven because he's rich?
Why not? Rich peeps aren't usually allowed in?

I'm disappointed in that answer. It should've been something like, "I dunno because I'm still waiting for the evidence."

Instead, you think he'll make it :icon_rolleyes:.
Being rich disqualifies you from heaven? So I have no chance no matter what I do?

look at falwell jr...millions donated to trump causes from liberty university to pay back covering up his sex scandal

trump and his ilk have damn near killed christianity
Come now, I'm sure you would have something else to complain about Christianity.
Ya, Jesus was gay. Well, not a complaint, more like an observation.
And Mohammed was a pedophile and camel kisser. Now THAT'S a complaint, lol.

I'm disappointed in that answer. It should've been something like, "I dunno because I'm still waiting for the evidence."

Being rich disqualifies you from heaven? So I have no chance no matter what I do?

That's what Jesus said. He said a camel has a better chance going thru the eye of a needle.

ETA: If you are rich and want to get to heaven, then Jesus said to sell all your possessions and give everything you have to the poor. The rich young man who asked didn't know what to do because he was too rich.

That's what Jesus said. He said a camel has a better chance going thru the eye of a needle.

ETA: If you are rich and want to get to heaven, then Jesus said to sell all your possessions and give everything you have to the poor. The rich young man who asked didn't know what to do because he was too rich.
When i die, I'm going to be giving everything to poorer people, my children. :biggrin:

Who did you give all your stuff to? Or were you never very successful and don't have squat to start with?

ETA: If you are rich and want to get to heaven, then Jesus said to sell all your possessions and give everything you have to the poor. The rich young man who asked didn't know what to do because he was too rich. The poor would need shelter, food, water, and a way to get back on their feet.
When i die, I'm going to be giving everything to poorer people, my children. :biggrin:

Who did you give all your stuff to? Or were you never very successful and don't have squat to start with?

I'm not as rich anymore due to divorce, but will leave stuff to my kids. I have been donating to church and for good causes. If I had something like $300 million (what I'd consider super rich), then it would be difficult to get rid of. Maybe do what Paul Newman did with his charity.

Rain keeps falling.
Down, down, down.

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ohhhh...
100% KISS

Keep It Simple Stupid
Simpleton Rock.
It explains so much.
It's means that KISS stands for the cheesy rock band.

look at falwell jr...millions donated to trump causes from liberty university to pay back covering up his sex scandal

Come now, I'm sure you would have something else to complain about Christianity.
That's some kind of impressive objectivity you are displaying, Taz. :rolleyes:

Mo was both. Not my fault.

Mo was both. Not my fault.
So you believe in absolute morals then. Good for you. Try to remember that the next time you want to squint your eyes at morality.

If god can see through me, because you obviously can't, he'd know that I genuinely would like a real sign from god. Who wouldn't? So I have a sense of humour, so what? God does too, I'm sure.
But you're saying that god has a dress code, so poor people who can't afford anything can't go forward with god. Sounds kinda dumb, did you make that up yourself?

Yeah I see through you. You are sincerely full of shit. If you really wanted a real sign from God go and read a newspaper. You will see signs all over the place that God has abandoned people to their own devices, a very long time ago.

And yeah, God has standards that determine who will be taken and who will be left behind, but its not about clothing, wealth, or anything your dumb ass wonders about. You are such a schmuck.

If you want to see a sign from a superior intelligence you must purify your mind and be refined or you will see and hear nothing but the cacophony of hell. Exactly as I said to you years ago.

Get your act together or do nothing. You will never hear from God if you remain a lowlife. Never.

Is there really any wonder why Jesus said, " I'll be right back... but until then "Eat this!""

Last edited:

You are full of shit. If you really wanted a real sign from God go and read a newspaper. You will see signs all over the place that God has abandoned people to their own devices, a very long time ago.

And yeah, God has standards that determine who will be taken and who will be left behind, but its not about clothing, wealth, or anything your dumb ass wonders about. You are such a schmuck.

If you want to see a sign from a superior intelligence you must purify your mind and be refined. Get your act together.....You will never hear from God if you remain a lowlife. Never.

Is there really any wonder why Jesus said, "hang on I'll be right back... but until then "eat this.""
Why would god abandon us in our time of need? Is he on a long bender or something?

I come here for your superior intelligence with your pure mind. At that level, will I be super grumpy as well? :biggrin:

Forum List

Back