Officials: Georgia recount "unlikely to erase" Biden's lead in Georgia

That is the point, they don't believe it was an accident.
The hand recount seems that it's going to examine the ballots by hand instead of the scanner. I don't see how that's going to result in a different value, accident or no.
Well.....for one.....they can check signatures and double-check to see if the ballot is from a registered voter and not an illegal or a dead person.
They also check for over votes....voting for more than one candidate which is evidence of tampering.

What a bummer. I was hoping we Republicans' could take away the win from Biden but I don't like when I'm reading in the New York Times:
Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, authorized a hand recount of the state’s election on Wednesday — a move championed by President Trump but one officials have said was unlikely to erase President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s narrow but significant lead there.

"Uninformed sources told this reporter..."
That's a false quote. It does not appear in the article.

Oh? Who was the source? What was his/her name?
Crusader, do you hereby pledge to respect the results of the hand recount? I do.

Was that the unnamed persons name?

Assuming the recounting is done in full daylight, I will respect it
Colonel is reserving the right to pretend the recount was crooked.

What a bummer. I was hoping we Republicans' could take away the win from Biden but I don't like when I'm reading in the New York Times:
Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, authorized a hand recount of the state’s election on Wednesday — a move championed by President Trump but one officials have said was unlikely to erase President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s narrow but significant lead there.

Crusader, do you hereby pledge to respect the results of the hand recount? I do.

Will any Republicans be allowed to watch the recount?

Will any Republicans be allowed to watch the recount?
The recount won't be valid unless they have members from both parties present.
That's why the election isn't valid....because Democrats kicked Republicans out of counting rooms in Detroit and Philly.
I would have shut off their power till they obeyed the court order to allow observers.

1605143854206.png

Forum List

Back