Officials: Epstein's guards slept, falsified records

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
This is some good info here..sorry if it contradicts some people's fantasies about conspiracies and such:

Jeffrey Epstein Death: 2 Guards Slept Through Checks and Falsified Records

"The two staff members who were guarding the jail unit where Jeffrey Epstein apparently killed himself fell asleep and failed to check on him for about three hours, then falsified records to cover up their mistake, according to several law enforcement and prison officials with knowledge of the matter.

Prison staff discovered Mr. Epstein, 66, dead in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, officials said. He had apparently hanged himself with a bedsheet, likely fastening the sheet to a top bunk and pitching himself forward, law enforcement and prison officials said."

But the big question is, who paid them to look the other way and falsify records?
No one..they were tired and it was routine to falsify the record, most likely. Prisons are short-staffed all over the country..this is a whole lot more common than most know.
no conspiracy..simple incompetence.

But the big question is, who paid them to look the other way and falsify records?
No one..they were tired and it was routine to falsify the record, most likely. Prisons are short-staffed all over the country..this is a whole lot more common than most know.

Have any pictures of the guards been released?

This is some good info here..sorry if it contradicts some people's fantasies about conspiracies and such:

"The two staff members who were guarding the jail unit where Jeffrey Epstein apparently killed himself fell asleep and failed to check on him for about three hours, then falsified records to cover up their mistake, according to several law enforcement and prison officials with knowledge of the matter.

Prison staff discovered Mr. Epstein, 66, dead in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, officials said. He had apparently hanged himself with a bedsheet, likely fastening the sheet to a top bunk and pitching himself forward, law enforcement and prison officials said."
Another source. Breitbart...

Epstein's Guards Worked Extreme Overtime Shifts the Night of His Death

"Guards on Jeffrey Epstein’s unit were working extreme overtime shifts to make up for staffing shortages the night of his apparent suicide, a person familiar with the jail’s operations tells The Associated Press."

Have any pictures of the guards been released?
No..nor have they been publicly identified.

Tired staff pencil whipping a suicide watch check sheet, staff burned out from working overtime (possibly mandatory overtime) sleeping on duty, a prisoner able to commit suicide by using the bunk to tie to (or a barred window if available) is possible. All of these types of activity occur, and is, as EvilEye pointed out, more common than most know.

Conspiracy of any kind to kill Epstein, I need evidence, not conjecture.

Last edited:

I don't believe it. They are trying to convince the public that both guards went to sleep together, while the cameras were off. The guards don't have the authority to cut off the cameras. They automatically stays on. And then they has taken him from off of suicide watch.
Like I said. That they think we all are some damn fools, that believes anything that they say, even though that they has gotten caught so many times lying.

So many perfect coincidences that lead to a dead witness of a pedophile ring involving many of the most wealthy and powerful people on Earth, including the British Royal Family.

Seems like a legit mistake. :21:

The GOVERNMENT wants us to accept that 5t they're totally incompetent. And your side wants us to become totally dependent upon government.

The GOVERNMENT wants us to accept that 5t they're totally incompetent. And your side wants us to become totally dependent upon government.
Don't have a 'side' Doofus-----unless you care to call it the 'sane' side.

Two prison guards fucked up..and one old pervert left jail the only way he could..toes up.. Occam's Razor--it's really a thing.

As for depending on the Govt.--well..that's a choice. In truth..our government is quite easy to deal with..or not, for the most part. At least, I've found it so. It is a rough world though..and ideal govt. also protects. The inevitable cost of that protection is a loss of freedom and a degree of intrusiveness. You see so many conspiracies where I just see human nature at work. Same as it ever was.

Almost all of the time..and always as a first approximation, consider the simplest solution..the correct one. The more complex the construct..the more likely the the chance of error.

Dude offed hisself while prison guards snoozed--somehow I find that very easy to see.

Last edited:
Epstein had enough time to kill himself even if the guards were making their required 30 minute checks. I know this from first hand experience. Since Epstein had been removed from suicide watch it is probable that staff were NOT conscientious in completing the required checks. I will side only with the truth, supported by evidence.

I don't believe it. They are trying to convince the public that both guards went to sleep together, while the cameras were off. The guards don't have the authority to cut off the cameras. They automatically stays on. And then they has taken him from off of suicide watch. Like I said. That they think we all are some damn fools, that believes anything that they say, even though that they has gotten caught so many times lying.

There is no evidence of any cameras recording anything. The Congress members asked for any camera recordings that MAY exist. It is not customary to have cameras recording in individual cells. Let's keep to the facts and avoid conjecture.

If you have ever worked in a correctional facility, especially on mandatory overtime, for any length of time you'd know it is very possible everything happened as reported.

Epstein had enough time to kill himself even if the guards were making their required 30 minute checks. I know this from first hand experience. Since Epstein had been removed from suicide watch it is probable that staff were NOT conscientious in completing the required checks. I will side only with the truth, supported by evidence.

I don't believe it. They are trying to convince the public that both guards went to sleep together, while the cameras were off. The guards don't have the authority to cut off the cameras. They automatically stays on. And then they has taken him from off of suicide watch. Like I said. That they think we all are some damn fools, that believes anything that they say, even though that they has gotten caught so many times lying.

There is no evidence of any cameras recording anything. The Congress members asked for any camera recordings that MAY exist. It is not customary to have cameras recording in individual cells. Let's keep to the facts and avoid conjecture.

If you have ever worked in a correctional facility, especially on mandatory overtime, for any length of time you'd know it is very possible everything happened as reported.
They monitors those inmates that are on suicide watch. The doctors first have to evaluate him. To see if he's okay to be taken off. But after an incident that he had tried to committed suicide. They wouldn't have taken him off. Especially if he couldn't recalled what happen to him. They would of watched him for several month before making any decision. And then his cell mate claims that he didn't heard or felt anyone struggling. Epstein's cell mate had attacked him while he was a sleep. His cell mate must of crept behind him while he was sleeping. Taken his t-shirt off, and twirled it around until it is tight as a rope. And hurried up and wrapped it around Epstein's neck while he was still asleep. Quickly stopping the blood flow to the brain. that it have given Epstein time to figure out what was going on. Then Epstein must of had blank out. He couldn't recalled what had happen, because everything has happened so fast. but after something like that. That they would of have put him in a cell alone, but watch him real closely to see what happens.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres-no-video-of-jeffrey-epsteins-apparent-suicide-sources/

Don't have a 'side' Doofus-----unless you care to call it the 'sane' side.

Two prison guards fucked up..and one old pervert left jail the only way he could..toes up.. Occam's Razor--it's really a thing.

As for depending on the Govt.--well..that's a choice. In truth..our government is quite easy to deal with..or not, for the most part. At least, I've found it so. It is a rough world though..and ideal govt. also protects. The inevitable cost of that protection is a loss of freedom and a degree of intrusiveness. You see so many conspiracies where I just see human nature at work. Same as it ever was.

Almost all of the time..and always as a first approximation, consider the simplest solution..the correct one. The more complex the construct..the more likely the the chance of error.

Dude offed hisself while prison guards snoozed--somehow I find that very easy to see.
Saul Alinsky.....We will end up voting for a dictator at some point. Only because he will stop this crap. You won't worry about the spiels when you worry about your next meal or surviving. We are supposed to be better then this. We all knew this was possible. And since you promote the 21st century as being a more evolved one, it sure looks the same to me.

They monitors those inmates that are on suicide watch. The doctors first have to evaluate him. To see if he's okay to be taken off. But after an incident that he had tried to committed suicide. They wouldn't have taken him off. Especially if he couldn't recalled what happen to him. They would of watched him for several month before making any decision. And then his cell mate claims that he didn't heard or felt anyone struggling. Epstein's cell mate had attacked him while he was a sleep. His cell mate must of crept behind him while he was sleeping. Taken his t-shirt off, and twirled it around until it is tight as a rope. And hurried up and wrapped it around Epstein's neck while he was still asleep. Quickly stopping the blood flow to the brain. that it have given Epstein time to figure out what was going on. Then Epstein must of had blank out. He couldn't recalled what had happen, because everything has happened so fast. but after something like that. That they would of have put him in a cell alone, but watch him real closely to see what happens.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres-no-video-of-jeffrey-epsteins-apparent-suicide-sources/

Not how is works. No one is on suicide watch for months. Unless they're in an faculty for the mentally ill. The decision to take him off watch IS questionable..but understandable. Prisons thrive on routine..they don't like suicide watches..it disrupts the routine and ties up officers.
They did put him in with a cellmate..the guy bonded out.

As for your alleged attack...no--this guy is in for 4 murders..if he had wanted Epstein dead..that would have been that. You think the guy was afraid of getting caught???

Who....

Opened...

The cell?

Oops...

This wasn't Baltimore under O'Malley, when the prisoners had free rein in the Prison...

Amirite....

Apparently not....

A decent video camera costs around $29.99. Every two bit bodega in New York City has one but the detention center with a high profile inmate on suicide watch couldn't afford it?

Forum List

Back