Officials accuse DHS acting chief of leaking ICE raids to sabotage plan

I think this and the Iran attack was all a trap for Democrats. Democrats are briefed on the ice raids, and leak the plans to make them fail all while being watched. Democrats are briefed on the iran attack and Democrats leak the plans to their Iranian allies so they could fill the targets with civilians. All while being watched...

I think this and the Iran attack was all a trap for Democrats. Democrats are briefed on the ice raids, and leak the plans to make them fail all while being watched. Democrats are briefed on the iran attack and Democrats leak the plans to their Iranian allies so they could fill the targets with civilians. All while being watched...

I guess you could be right, but it's more likely that Trump and is goofy supporters did really dumb stuff, and sane people told others about it.

I guess you could be right, but it's more likely that Trump and is goofy supporters did really dumb stuff, and sane people told others about it.
:abgg2q.jpg: sane Democrats...

The "sane people" aided and abetted illegal foreign national criminals and committed treason by giving our battle plans to their Iranian allies with the intention of killing civilian women and children.

The "sane people" aided and abetted illegal foreign national criminals and committed treason by giving our battle plans to their Iranian allies with the intention of killing civilian women and children.

You have any reason to believe that, or are you just grabbing at straws? I would love to see a credible link that says anything near to your claim.

You have any reason to believe that, or are you just grabbing at straws? I would love to see a credible link that says anything near to your claim.
Simple... why brief Democrats when you know they are going to do everything they can to make your plan fail. You better hope I'm wrong.

Simple... why brief Democrats when you know they are going to do everything they can to make your plan fail. You better hope I'm wrong.

I don't have to hope you're wrong. It's too stupid to be anywhere near right.

If you read the OP, I'm more right then wrong.

You doubt Democrats would commit treason, aid and abet foriegn national criminals, and get 150 civilians killed if they thought it would hurt trump?

If you read the OP, I'm more right then wrong.

You doubt Democrats would commit treason, aid and abet foriegn national criminals, and get 150 civilians killed if they thought it would hurt trump?

I'm sure there are people from each side who would do that. You just haven't given any reason that anybody did it this time.

I'm not certain who leaked this stuff about the ICE raids.

The President came out first and said it was going to happen. He didn't list any cities or such but he announced
the massive raids.

He's never done that before about ICE raids.

Maybe they wanted the Dems to know what they were going to start doing and get them off their dead butts to clean
up our laws. That seems top be very possible at the moment

Officials Accuse DHS Chief Of Personally Sabotaging Trump’s Planned ICE Raids
Administration officials are accusing Homeland Security Acting Director Kevin McAleenan of sabotaging Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) deportation raids by leaking key details of the plan.
--------------------------------------------------------

The anti American haters are doing all they can to get rid of ICE and their follower idiots are right on board because when your stupid you will buy a sweeper when you have no power your that easy to talk to chit to and you buy it all. Obama was ur leader there yah go.

but wasn't the acting director hand picked by pres trump? Pres Trump never picked a Director replacement, because he did not want to follow the constitution to replace the Director and have to go through the confirmation process, advise and consent of the Senate?

note! have not read the article yet

but wasn't the acting director hand picked by pres trump? Pres Trump never picked a Director replacement, because he did not want to follow the constitution to replace the Director and have to go through the confirmation process, advise and consent of the Senate?

The Swamp is deep and wide.

Well...this is interesting..rebellion in the ranks..again! The interesting part about this article is that there is NO offer of proof at all! Just 5 people who all say, "He must of done it..because he was against it!" So the question is...leaker or fall guy!

Officials accuse DHS chief Kevin McAleenan of leaking ICE raids plan to sabotage operation

"However, all five officials who spoke with the Washington Examiner confirmed McAleenan's decision to go rogue and stymie the operation was what prompted the White House to call off the 10-city operation.
The planned raids in cities such as Los Angeles, Miami, and Houston, were first reported by the Washington Post on Friday.

The sources said only a small number of people in the White House, ICE, and DHS were even aware of the plan’s details, including which cities, the date and time, and who would be targeted.

Two officials said the acting secretary, who was promoted internally in April, had fought for months during closed-door discussions with White House officials, the former acting ICE Director Ronald Vitiello, and the new acting ICE Director Mark Morgan against the plan, which they noted was similar to one the Obama administration carried out in 2015.

“I know he has not approved of this operation for months,” one person familiar with those private conversations said during a phone call Saturday night. “The president wouldn’t leak that. ICE wouldn’t leak that. There’s only a few people involved in these discussions … The only one who could have shared the details of those operations were Kevin.”"

Last edited:

Maybe.....he was already in the system.....and nobody in the system can be trusted.

Obama had 8 years to find all of his spies and traitors and put them in place.

Not proof positive but the supporting rationale all makes very good sense. Why would the president announce plans for secret raids intended to catch illegal parasites off guard? That has never made sense. This is Libby Schaff on steroids and Trump better clean out the trash from his DHS weed patch.

New Topics

Forum List

Back