Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

lulz

Sep 22, 2014
Earth
The good people of Cityville love their pleasant little hamlet. But something strange is going on in the town as of late. Money disappearing from the General Fund. Strange lights in the sky. People are acting strange and just a bit off. While the Steering Committee for the town has had enough. But not everyone agrees on what should be done. In fact, everyone is certain that some people on this steering committee must be responsible for all the strangeness! Kick them out before they have a chance to take over the town!.

Playerlist...

1. Wolfsister77
2. Nutz
3. Wake
4. AyeCan'tSeeYou
5. Avatar4321
6. House
7. FA_Q2
8. RosieS

People who are still playing politics(alive)
2. Nutz
4. AyeCan'tSeeYou
8. RosieS

Just too intense (dead)
House: Mafia Traitor Vigilante~Lynched Day 1
Wake: Town 2-Shot Sensor~Killed Night 1
FA_Q2: Town Roleblocker~Lynched D2
Wolfsister777: Town Vanilla~killed N2
Avatar4321:Serial Killer~Lynched D3

[01] VOTING METHOD: Votes must be in bold or in vote tags. example: Vote: lulz or VOTE: lulz. If you do not bold your vote or place in a tag, it will not be counted. You do have to place votes on their own line but you do not have to unvote before casting another vote.

[02] LYNCH: Lynching will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, any attempts to unvote will be unheeded.

[03] NO LYNCH: You may vote: no lynch – unless it is deadline, majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.

[04] DEADLINE: This game will have mandatory deadlines of, at most, (10 days). As the game whittles down its living membership deadlines may grow shorter. If I deem it necessary a player being replaced may extend the deadline.

[05] DEADLINE LYNCH RULES: A majority of votes are needed to lynch. If no player has a majority of votes cast against them when the deadline hits there will be no lynch. A no lynch can be achieved by half of the living players voting for a no lynch.

[06] NIGHT CHOICES: Night choices will be expected within 48 hours. If you do not inform me of a night choice you will forfeit it.

[07] LURKING AND NOT POSTING: Lurking is not an acceptable strategy in this game. Anyone who goes more than 48 hours without posting, without advance warning, will be prodded. Failure to post in the 24 hours following a prod will result in a player being replaced. Anyone receiving three prods will be force replaced. Mafia is a social contract.

[08] OUT OF THREAD COMMUNICATION: The game is not to be discussed outside the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so – and then only in the manner stated in your role PM. Don’t quote any out-of-thread communications regarding this game in the thread, this includes role PMs.

[09] BAH POSTS ARE NOT ALLOWED: Once your dead, you're dead.

[10] TOO CLEVER BY HALF RULE: No small or hidden text or obscure codes. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts either.

[11] VACATION? LIMITED ACCESS? If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in this game thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.

[12] FALLIBILITY CLAUSE: Unlike other mods I am fallible. Please point out any mistakes I make.

[13] QUESTIONS: If you have any questions at all, please PM me or post the question in the thread.

[14] HUSH NOW, QUIET NOW: Excessive use of CAPS POSTING or spamming posts will not be allowed and may result in replacement or warning.

[15] GAMBLERS ANON: No bets, deals, promises, etc are allowed. Depending on the severity of one you may be modkilled or forceably replaced or warned.

[16] IF IT QUACKS LIKE A DUCK: If you fake breaking a rule, it could result in the same punishment as actually breaking the rule.

[17] FUN: Remember, it’s a game and it’s supposed to be fun. Be nice to your fellow players and your mod.

[18] I've reserved this color for any purposes I might choose. Don't use it or anything similar to it. If you use this color or if I deem you're impersonating the mod you may be warned, force replaced or modkilled.

[19] Rulez, Schmulz: I reserve the right to change the rules as needed. If there is a rule change you will be notified in public.

What are 'night' choices?

If you have a power role or ability you can use at night or if you are the scum and arranging a kill you have a deadline in which to pm the mod with your action.

Vote wolf

May as well find out now if she is town or not. It will be obvious soon.

Vote Wolf

I have no idea what is going on, but what the hell, if the Mormon says to vote wolf, I will blindly follow. ;)

Hi all,

Vote: Avi

OMGUS-Nutz that is oh my god you suck which is voting someone for voting you.

The beginning of the game is RVS-random voting stage where we vote someone for any old silly reason just to get discussion going.

If you have any game play questions, just ask.

Forum List

Back