Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Chris Wallace: ‘I’m Just Sad With The Way Last Night Turned Out’

You should be! You failed to imagine just how much chaos Trump would create and take steps to prevent it!

I just heard, "You allowed Trump to talk occasionally! Your job was to completely silence him! How DARE you!"

Occasionally? He wouldn't stop - every time Biden started to answer, Trump overrode him. Frankly I really did want to hear some substance from Biden but couldn't hear much at all when it came to the important questions because Trump interrupted. Worst Debate Ever.

Yes, and Biden did the exact same thing every time Trump started to talk, AND he was then joined by Chris Wallace.

And frankly, you wouldn't have heard "some substance" from Biden if the room had been completely empty except for him.

I listened to the entire thing (talk about a complete waste) and didn't see that. Trump interrupted far more than Biden, and interrupted Wallace as he was framing the questions. He completely talked over Wallace's attempts to keep the debate focused (as did Biden later on). Trump's total inability to follow the rules HE had agreed on for the debate is what caused Wallace to interrupt. These things have rules to them. Someone needs to clue Trump in that the other gets to talk uninterrupted too.

Some of us actually wanted to hear the answers to the questions - even none answers (provided by both) are informative.

"I listened to the entire thing, and I didn't see anything that I didn't want to see." Color me shocked.

I watched the entire thing, too, and I saw both of them talking over each other. But then, I didn't go into it already knowing what I was going to see no matter what happened, so maybe that made a difference.

Biden is now officially DONE. Blatantly lying about his positions, refusing to answer questions, refusing to say law and order, refusing to disavow Antifa or BLM, trying to claim the Proud Boys are responsible for HIS people’s violence, the list goes on. To finish him, Telemundo viewers, you know, Spanish speaking residents, gave Trump the win at almost a 70% rate. Even Wallace couldn’t save him.
can anyone follow this.
Anybody who speaks English and actually watched and listened. Leaving you out obviously. Another literate uneducated leftie heard from.
Herschel Walker on Proud Boys

View attachment 395923
Hershel Nazi on proud boys
I have a question for Trump supporters:

If poor forest management is the cause of California's current fires, why has the instances of fires increased so much just this year?

Was forest management better last year or the year before? Has forest management changed drastically?

Or has the climate changed?
How is it rainfall and temperatures are normal?
How is that you can lie like that , normal ya , hate nazi normal.
How is it you slander so easily? Temps and rainfall are the same today as they were 25 years ago.
well ace that just stupid , if all the rain went to farm productive areas 25 years ago and instead went to the deserts then you rain fall number is bullshit. same with your temperature. Your answer is third grade at the most. Its weather change that is the issue. Not hot and cold, for instance you can make Europe as cold as Minnesota by raising the world temp or raising it in Greenland. The simple point is you have no clue. But that's not the thread is it. The thread has agreed that Trump is a pile of shit, with a few distracted who have no clue.
Did you actually say anything in that word salad?
Don’t get mad at me because Democrats mismanagement of wild lands has led to an increase in fires.
Oh please!
That was not the topic till that ignorant amateur, incompetent president told you. Just because Trump told you doesn’t mean it make sense. So let me entertain your ignorance because I’m so sick of hearing this. PAY ATTENTION.
1. We have a record breaking heat compared from last year and the year before, triple digits for many weeks just like this week. Some areas reached 130°.
2. We have drought.
3. We have Santa Ana winds. Do you know when heat and hot winds going on at the same time? Those leaves, twigs, dried branches way up there will fall causing sparks and burned live trees. Even if you clean the forest floors.
4. Lots of those Wild fires are under federal lands. So why is Trump not doing anything?
5. Most cannot access except helicopters.

1, 2, 3, 5. You don’t see that in any part of America except here in California.
You Leftards hate science. Those winds go back to the beginning of North America and temps and rainfall are within one standard deviation of normal. Which means rainfall is normal. Unlike it was 1,500 years ago when California experienced a decades long drought.
But let me guess. Mankind caused it.
And we only see it in California because it’s run by Leftards.
What do you mean we hate science? Cleaning the forest makes you think you know anything about science?

Let say it’s run by Republicans. Do you think we’ll get more rains, do you think the Santa Ana winds will stop, do you think the record breaking heat of triple digits for many weeks will get colder??? Those mountains that cannot be access except helicopters will miraculously get flattened so we can clean the forest floors??? What science are you talking about?

I’ll wait for your answer.
California Droughts:
(There were 3,000 white people in California prior to 1849.)
  • 1863–64
  • 1917–21
  • 1922–26
  • 1928–37
  • 1943–51
  • 1959–62
  • 1976–77
  • 1987–92
  • 2006–10
You can't make a point with bullshit and things that you have really no idea what yop are talking about.

If poor forest management is the cause of California's current fires, why has the instances of fires increased so much just this year?

Was forest management better last year or the year before? Has forest management changed drastically?

How is it you slander so easily? Temps and rainfall are the same today as they were 25 years ago.
well ace that just stupid , if all the rain went to farm productive areas 25 years ago and instead went to the deserts then you rain fall number is bullshit. same with your temperature. Your answer is third grade at the most. Its weather change that is the issue. Not hot and cold, for instance you can make Europe as cold as Minnesota by raising the world temp or raising it in Greenland. The simple point is you have no clue. But that's not the thread is it. The thread has agreed that Trump is a pile of shit, with a few distracted who have no clue.
Don’t get mad at me because Democrats mismanagement of wild lands has led to an increase in fires.
Oh please!
That was not the topic till that ignorant amateur, incompetent president told you. Just because Trump told you doesn’t mean it make sense. So let me entertain your ignorance because I’m so sick of hearing this. PAY ATTENTION.
1. We have a record breaking heat compared from last year and the year before, triple digits for many weeks just like this week. Some areas reached 130°.
2. We have drought.
3. We have Santa Ana winds. Do you know when heat and hot winds going on at the same time? Those leaves, twigs, dried branches way up there will fall causing sparks and burned live trees. Even if you clean the forest floors.
4. Lots of those Wild fires are under federal lands. So why is Trump not doing anything?

1, 2, 3, 5. You don’t see that in any part of America except here in California.
You Leftards hate science. Those winds go back to the beginning of North America and temps and rainfall are within one standard deviation of normal. Which means rainfall is normal. Unlike it was 1,500 years ago when California experienced a decades long drought.
The brain dead thinks that Climate change means that if it rains the same amount as it did before in the world and that the average world temp is constant that there is no problem . That is why they are brain dead , it is where the rain falls and were the temperture rises and falls that matters. These people are really stupid and have to be just ignored. Our enviornment is more important then letting stupidity play a hand in decided how to take care of our environment. They have to be totally ignored. There is no logic built on stupidity.
As if the climate is changing for the first time in the history of the planet and today’s climate is the most perfect climate and must be maintained.
You know , this is easy to explain but you wouldn't understand , because you are right wing hate Nazi and they don't think they say what they are told to say. You are apsolutely wrong and you are trying to prove your point with bullshit nonsense. The world is a hell of a lot smarter then you in general. The world knows but you can't cure stupid.

Chris Wallace: ‘I’m Just Sad With The Way Last Night Turned Out’

You should be! You failed to imagine just how much chaos Trump would create and take steps to prevent it!

I just heard, "You allowed Trump to talk occasionally! Your job was to completely silence him! How DARE you!"

Occasionally? He wouldn't stop - every time Biden started to answer, Trump overrode him. Frankly I really did want to hear some substance from Biden but couldn't hear much at all when it came to the important questions because Trump interrupted. Worst Debate Ever.

Yes, and Biden did the exact same thing every time Trump started to talk, AND he was then joined by Chris Wallace.

And frankly, you wouldn't have heard "some substance" from Biden if the room had been completely empty except for him.

I listened to the entire thing (talk about a complete waste) and didn't see that. Trump interrupted far more than Biden, and interrupted Wallace as he was framing the questions. He completely talked over Wallace's attempts to keep the debate focused (as did Biden later on). Trump's total inability to follow the rules HE had agreed on for the debate is what caused Wallace to interrupt. These things have rules to them. Someone needs to clue Trump in that the other gets to talk uninterrupted too.

Some of us actually wanted to hear the answers to the questions - even none answers (provided by both) are informative.

"I listened to the entire thing, and I didn't see anything that I didn't want to see." Color me shocked.

I watched the entire thing, too, and I saw both of them talking over each other. But then, I didn't go into it already knowing what I was going to see no matter what happened, so maybe that made a difference.

I question that claim.

In the first half (roughly) - I saw Biden attempting to abide by the rules and then getting increasingly frustrated if facial expressions were anything to go by. I saw Wallace admonish Biden to stop interrupting, and he did, at that segment. Later, after it was clear that Wallace had no control over Trump or over the debate, and that Trump was clearly disregarding the rules he had agreed too - Biden interrupted more frequently and also ignored Wallace. I saw Trump interrupting right from the start. Did you? As even his supporters have said - Trump "came in hot".

I didn't go into it with any big "expectations" - the debate is not going to change my vote. I anticipated Trump would debate in much the same way as he did in the Clinton debates. Boy was that wrong. My main reason was to see if there was any validity to the rightwing talking points that Biden had dementia. The debate proved that, in so far as can be told by public appearances - no. His trip ups etc were not excessive and well within the realm of "normality".

Oh please!
2. We have drought.

What do you mean we hate science? Cleaning the forest makes you think you know anything about science?

Let say it’s run by Republicans. Do you think we’ll get more rains, do you think the Santa Ana winds will stop, do you think the record breaking heat of triple digits for many weeks will get colder??? Those mountains that cannot be access except helicopters will miraculously get flattened so we can clean the forest floors??? What science are you talking about?

Wow, using records that go back 90 years you’ve nailed it! Man has changed the weather!
Never mind that Los Angeles used to be a tropical rainforest, Death Valley held the largest lake in North America, the area had a severe drought that lasted 5,000 years, etc etc.

BUT JUST BY COINCIDENCE THE MAJOR FIRES HAVE HIT THE LAST 30 YEARS WHEN DEMOCRATS TOOK CONTROL OF CALIFORNIA AND STOPPED MAINTAINING FIRE BREAKS, CLEARING DEAD WOOD, STOPPED BUILDING WATER INFRASTRUCTURE, AND STOPPED DOING CONTROLLED BURNS!

The Sahara Desert used to be a rainforest, I believe. Wonder how many cars those ancient Egyptians had to drive to change that.

Oh please!
2. We have drought.

The brain dead thinks that Climate change means that if it rains the same amount as it did before in the world and that the average world temp is constant that there is no problem . That is why they are brain dead , it is where the rain falls and were the temperture rises and falls that matters. These people are really stupid and have to be just ignored. Our enviornment is more important then letting stupidity play a hand in decided how to take care of our environment. They have to be totally ignored. There is no logic built on stupidity.
As if the climate is changing for the first time in the history of the planet and today’s climate is the most perfect climate and must be maintained.
You know , this is easy to explain but you wouldn't understand , because you are right wing hate Nazi and they don't think they say what they are told to say. You are apsolutely wrong and you are trying to prove your point with bullshit nonsense. The world is a hell of a lot smarter then you in general. The world knows but you can't cure stupid.
What a gullible sheeple. You go in thinking you’re saving the world by banning straws because the only time in history climate has changed is the last 25 years.

Oh please!
2. We have drought.

Wow, using records that go back 90 years you’ve nailed it! Man has changed the weather!
Never mind that Los Angeles used to be a tropical rainforest, Death Valley held the largest lake in North America, the area had a severe drought that lasted 5,000 years, etc etc.

BUT JUST BY COINCIDENCE THE MAJOR FIRES HAVE HIT THE LAST 30 YEARS WHEN DEMOCRATS TOOK CONTROL OF CALIFORNIA AND STOPPED MAINTAINING FIRE BREAKS, CLEARING DEAD WOOD, STOPPED BUILDING WATER INFRASTRUCTURE, AND STOPPED DOING CONTROLLED BURNS!

The Sahara Desert used to be a rainforest, I believe. Wonder how many cars those ancient Egyptians had to drive to change that.
And the Great Lakes did not exist 12,000 years ago. Geico caveman caused that.

Oh please!
2. We have drought.

And the Great Lakes did not exist 12,000 years ago. Geico caveman caused that.

I thought it was Paul Bunyan.

Oh please!
2. We have drought.

What a gullible sheeple. You go in thinking you’re saving the world by banning straws because the only time in history climate has changed is the last 25 years.
You are like talking to a 3rd grader. It has been a hoot .

The awful mess was Hidin' Biden and his buddy Wallace. Care4all and other TDS folks prove there are two Americas, those who are mentally ill and those who are not. Hidin' Biden stumbled through lie after lie. And President Trump barely got started. Looking forward to the next "mess" in which Hidin' Biden gets massacred again.
This was a pretty neat moment though, huh?

The Proud Boys are not a ws group, nor a hate group. Trump was right to NOT denounce them.

AND might I add, the question is bullshit. ws are a fringe movement with no importance.
Wrong...a POtuS that refused to condemn terrorism is something I thought I would never see. That debate was sad for America.

Walking and defending your self when attacked, is the opposite of terrorism.

It is sad that America needs to be told that.
When a President is asked to condemn violence after an election and he refuses to do so, that is a sad day for America democracy.

Self defense is not something to be condemned, but something to be celebrated.

The attackers, ie antifa, are something to be condemned.

Was Biden asked to condemn them?
Biden made clear he condemned violence across the board. Why didn’t Trump do the same?
I'm sure that's a rhetorical question. You know why.
I think it was a fair question asked by Trump on when he said "who do you want me to condemn, give me a name."
They did, and he said "Proud Boys, Stand Back and Stand By", and then quickly changed the subject.

Now there can be no doubt.

The Proud Boys are not ws, and not terrorists and are not rioting. They march and defend themselves when attacked by lefty mobs.

Knowing you for several years I always knew that you are a supporter of these hate groups. These hate groups like Proud Boys and White Supremacist are designed to eliminate minorities and create chaos an extremist labeled by the FBI. They emboldened and grew under the watch of Trump now acting like this is his private army.
These hate groups do not have a problem executing ethnic cleansing against your fellow Americans THAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING. I’m sure you are very proud of that.

You are just talking shit. The Proud Boys have done nothing like that. Their primary activities, other than being a club, has been to march and defend themselves when attacked by you people.

Nah! Then explain why several GOPs blasted Trump. Thursday morning your fat boy condemned these White supremacist. Too late but are you saying Trump lied again?

Oh please!
2. We have drought.

You did not answer any of my questions. So let me repeat it again. Read do not stare at it.
if republicans will take over is that mean:
1. We are going to have more rains? No more drought?
2. No more hot Santa Ana winds?
3. No record breaking heat?
4. Weather will get colder?
5. Mountains that cannot he access will get flattened?

Start with that.

If I used you brilliant assessment like in Florida, LA and Texas that got hit with hurricanes and floods every year. The Democrat governors will stop the hurricanes and flooding? These dumb Floridans and Texan should built stronger and higher homes? But we Californians don’t trash our fellow Americans just because of political BULLSHIT.

Just because an imbecile ignorant Trump told you to clean forest floors doesn’t mean it makes sense.

1. Apple farms like Los Rios in Oak Glen are properly maintained with no dead trees under those trees ..... it’s now on fire.
2. 19 Napa Valley vine yards. Those are properly maintained with no dead trees or grass or dead trees underneath are also now on fire.

NOW YOU TELL ME if cleaning forest floors make any sense.

California's Glass Fire Has Destroyed At Least 19 Napa Valley Vineyards, Wineries, and Restaurants

The awful mess was Hidin' Biden and his buddy Wallace. Care4all and other TDS folks prove there are two Americas, those who are mentally ill and those who are not. Hidin' Biden stumbled through lie after lie. And President Trump barely got started. Looking forward to the next "mess" in which Hidin' Biden gets massacred again.

The Proud Boys are not a ws group, nor a hate group. Trump was right to NOT denounce them.

AND might I add, the question is bullshit. ws are a fringe movement with no importance.
Wrong...a POtuS that refused to condemn terrorism is something I thought I would never see. That debate was sad for America.

When a President is asked to condemn violence after an election and he refuses to do so, that is a sad day for America democracy.

Biden made clear he condemned violence across the board. Why didn’t Trump do the same?
I think it was a fair question asked by Trump on when he said "who do you want me to condemn, give me a name."
They did, and he said "Proud Boys, Stand Back and Stand By", and then quickly changed the subject.

The Proud Boys are not ws, and not terrorists and are not rioting. They march and defend themselves when attacked by lefty mobs.

Knowing you for several years I always knew that you are a supporter of these hate groups. These hate groups like Proud Boys and White Supremacist are designed to eliminate minorities and create chaos an extremist labeled by the FBI. They emboldened and grew under the watch of Trump now acting like this is his private army.
These hate groups do not have a problem executing ethnic cleansing against your fellow Americans THAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING. I’m sure you are very proud of that.

You are just talking shit. The Proud Boys have done nothing like that. Their primary activities, other than being a club, has been to march and defend themselves when attacked by you people.

Nah! Then explain why several GOPs blasted Trump. Thursday morning your fat boy condemned these White supremacist. Too late but are you saying Trump lied again?

Because they were stupid enough to believe the shit the media is reporting.

Not only have the groups themselves become emboldened, but those who ENABLE them have, too.

Like Trump, the groups are NOTHING without those who run interference for them.

"Huh? What? I don't see a thing". That's how they do it.

They are not a hate group. They are not the ones burning shit down and attacking random people in the streets.

You are lying.
Right on cue.

Did I call them a "hate group"? Nope. But you wanted to jump in and illustrate my point for me.

Good stuff.

The previous post you were agreeing with did. And you discussed those "Groups".

YOur pretense otherwise is not credible. YOu are just gaslighting now.
Nope. But if you want to believe that, I'm good.

Your words and your agreement with previous post are RIGHT THERE. Your denial is insane. YOU ARE INSANE.
Reported.

Not only have the groups themselves become emboldened, but those who ENABLE them have, too.

Like Trump, the groups are NOTHING without those who run interference for them.

"Huh? What? I don't see a thing". That's how they do it.

They are not a hate group. They are not the ones burning shit down and attacking random people in the streets.

You are lying.
Right on cue.

Did I call them a "hate group"? Nope. But you wanted to jump in and illustrate my point for me.

Good stuff.

The previous post you were agreeing with did. And you discussed those "Groups".

YOur pretense otherwise is not credible. YOu are just gaslighting now.
Nope. But if you want to believe that, I'm good.

Your words and your agreement with previous post are RIGHT THERE. Your denial is insane. YOU ARE INSANE.
Reported.

Your insane denial is real. Commenting on your crazy behavior seems within the rules.

Because they were stupid enough to believe the shit the media is reporting.
The republicans are stupid? That’s a good news.

Who won the first round debate?
According to these several links Biden won the first round. Go Biden.

Oh please!
2. We have drought.

You did not answer any of my questions. So let me repeat it again. Read do not stare at it.
if republicans will take over is that mean:
1. We are going to have more rains? No more drought?
2. No more hot Santa Ana winds?
3. No record breaking heat?
4. Weather will get colder?
5. Mountains that cannot he access will get flattened?

Start with that.

If I used you brilliant assessment like in Florida, LA and Texas that got hit with hurricanes and floods every year. The Democrat governors will stop the hurricanes and flooding? These dumb Floridans and Texan should built stronger and higher homes? But we Californians don’t trash our fellow Americans just because of political BULLSHIT.

Just because an imbecile ignorant Trump told you to clean forest floors doesn’t mean it makes sense.

1. Apple farms like Los Rios in Oak Glen are properly maintained with no dead trees under those trees ..... it’s now on fire.
2. 19 Napa Valley vine yards. Those are properly maintained with no dead trees or grass or dead trees underneath are also now on fire.

NOW YOU TELL ME if cleaning forest floors make any sense.

California's Glass Fire Has Destroyed At Least 19 Napa Valley Vineyards, Wineries, and Restaurants

What a stupid question. I guess when you are a brain fart right winger , your logic goes down the shitter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back