Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
The awful mess was Hidin' Biden and his buddy Wallace. Care4all and other TDS folks prove there are two Americas, those who are mentally ill and those who are not. Hidin' Biden stumbled through lie after lie. And President Trump barely got started. Looking forward to the next "mess" in which Hidin' Biden gets massacred again.
This was a pretty neat moment though, huh?

Last edited:
No winner on stage tonight, America lost and Wallace proved himself to be a real loser.

It got out of control because Wallace was not moderating. Wallace lit the fuse then stood back letting Biden lie, which triggered Trump...repeatedly.

The agreed upon format was 2 uninterrupted minutes per candidate. How hard would it have been to have rigged a mic cutoff with lights indicating when it was off or on? The over talking from both candidates was totally foreseeable and could have been easily handled.

If Biden hadn't been spewing whopper lies it would have been fine.
And I told everyone that he was pretending to be incoherent. He was very sharp on distracting from talking about the Green new Deal. He even came up with a new deal called the Biden's plan, which no one haven't read up on it. Biden claims he doesn't support the Green New Deal. But Wallace didn't fact checked that either.

1601452046306.png

The awful mess was Hidin' Biden and his buddy Wallace. Care4all and other TDS folks prove there are two Americas, those who are mentally ill and those who are not. Hidin' Biden stumbled through lie after lie. And President Trump barely got started. Looking forward to the next "mess" in which Hidin' Biden gets massacred again.
This was a pretty neat moment though, huh?
The Proud Boys got the message...

EjIeH87VgAASkJy

EjI7DjJUwAEPEX3

Anyone who is pleased after that awful mess is deluded.

This is the best America can offer? Really?

Apparently. We are a deeply politically divided nation that no longer sees intelligence or decorum as positives. We deserve the fallout from this shit show.
On a macro level, this is what worries me the most. Our standards continue to fall, in virtually every part of our society and culture.

This must be what the decay of an empire looks like. The question is whether we have the will to do anything about it, or if we've just given up.

Only watched a minute or so of it; did Chris Wallace run interference for Biden all night? Biden was lying about something or other as usual and then the slimy faggot Wallace would step on Trump's responses, then let Biden lie some more is all I saw going on. I went back to mowing the back yard. It was easy to see Trump was winning and Biden was a worn out toilet brush.

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didn’t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just can’t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ”Proud Boys stand down”.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.
ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
Stand down and stand back
LOL

It's like you rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up your own alternative facts.

No moron, he said, "stand back and stand by." And immediately after telling thd Proud Boys to "stand by," he says, "but I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left." So rather than condemn white supremacists, he gives them the green light to "do something" about the left. He's a sick fuck who supports white supremacy.

Not what happened. If you’re just going to stick to ad Hominems pick a different user to troll. Thanks.

ShortBus, I posted that with a link to the video of him saying everything I quoted him saying. You denying reality doesn't mean he didn't refuse to condemn white supremacists; it just means you're a fucking nut. :cuckoo:

Just as I figured you cannot be civil. Enjoy your echo chamber.

Why should people be civil with someone who's denying what is shown on video? If you're gonna blatantly lie like that, you should expect incivility.

I watched it live and you have never been civil. You’re the epitome of what is wrong with America. Just come out of the closet and stop being so miserable.

LOL

You're fucked in tbe head if you think watching it live is any different than the video I posted. :cuckoo:

"Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left."

And no, ShortBus, he didn't say anything differently when it appeared live.

And now the Proud Boys are calling that quote, "marching orders."

Maybe I misheard him. The world is still better if you’re not in it. Way better.

Was that supposed to be you showing the kids how to accept responsibility when you're wrong?

Pig headed people are always the last to show good character. This isn't the first time that you've been so obviously wrong and refused to be a man.

Biden clearly won tonight.
Clearly the American people lost. If you can’t see that you’re blind as well as stupid.
If a democrat wins, the American people lose.
Trump’s petulance just swayed a bunch of morons to vote democrat.
Could be right. I hope not. Casual people do not realize all the crap that Trump has had to deal with for the last 4 years. He's getting fed up with the corrupt media, corrupt dems, and even corrupt debate moderators.

Everyone has a toleration limit. Trump doesn't put on a fake air of slick sophistication that most politicians learn over decades. He cuts right through it, and that's why the people voted for him in 2016.

I liked the law and order slam that Trump put on him, though he should have hammered home an additional point. Biden, hiding in his basement saying nothing for months, as democrap cities burned with lefty riots. Trump got in the neighborhood but should have added more. That Biden only peaked his head out after months because they informed him the riots were now hurting his poll numbers.

Trump also should have nailed him on the multiple policies that he pushed through that helped blacks. He should have mentioned Joe's words of not wanting his kids to grow up in a racial jungle.

Trump was on drugs. Uppers. Pharmaceutical meth.
I saw him as more lackluster, less animated. He looked tired. Trump needs a live audience to bring out his highest and best. I did like his statement to Joe, twice, "you just lost the Left" LOL

He was at his best. That's his best.

And saying that Joe lost the left dispenses of the BS idea that Joe is controlled by radical lefties.

Trump is a poor tactician. A buffoon.

The debate was the angry right vs the woke mob left. Just a war.

I believe a Civil War is happening and after November election no matter who win the other side will not accept the election results...
Not sure I d go that far but there will be rioting. I feel Sorry for my kids. Sigh

I feel sorry for this Country and fear the path we are charging down will lead to many more people being killed because both sides can not stand each other...

It is clear America is going to see some very dark times soon...

Don't confuse the small but vocal minority left with the rest of America. We'll all be fine after the left are defeated.

You do realize there are a good amount of people that do not want Trump and it is not a small amount...

There is a large amount that want Trump to stay and there is a large amount that want him gone, and the biggest question which side has the votes...

So rioting will be widespread no matter who win...

Nobody wants Biden's hellish TAX INCREASE GREEN FUCKED UP STUPIDITY plan.

And yet millions will vote for him, so I guess those nobodies do!

I'm done.
I agree with you - this was a circus more than a debate.
I disagree Trump did to Bi
I'm done.
I agree with you - this was a circus more than a debate.
I disagree Trump did to Biden what the media refuses to do.
We need to get past this "need" to insult each other.
Not true it's a necessity to show the flaws of the enemy

Curious, why should Trump condemn white supremacists when Biden refuses to condemn BLM and Antifa, or the violent rioters? Are we simply interested in applying the rules to only one person?

Do. Not.

Your reality is alternate.

Trump was on drugs. Uppers. Pharmaceutical meth.
I saw him as more lackluster, less animated. He looked tired. Trump needs a live audience to bring out his highest and best. I did like his statement to Joe, twice, "you just lost the Left" LOL

He was at his best. That's his best.

And saying that Joe lost the left dispenses of the BS idea that Joe is controlled by radical lefties.

Trump is a poor tactician. A buffoon.
Joe's back must hurt since the president walked all over it

Forum List

Back