Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
No winner on stage tonight, America lost and Wallace proved himself to be a real loser.

It got out of control because Wallace was not moderating. Wallace lit the fuse then stood back letting Biden lie, which triggered Trump...repeatedly.

The agreed upon format was 2 uninterrupted minutes per candidate. How hard would it have been to have rigged a mic cutoff with lights indicating when it was off or on? The over talking from both candidates was totally foreseeable and could have been easily handled.

If Biden hadn't been spewing whopper lies it would have been fine.

WHEN JOE BIDEN LOST:
Chris Wallace:
“Have You Called Portland Mayor or Oregon Governor to Stop Violence?”

Joe Biden: “I Don’t Hold Public Office Now”

30 Sep 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft

The moment Joe Biden lost the debate.
The pivotal moment of Tuesday night’s debate was when Joe Biden was asked if he called Portland Mayor or the Oregon Governor and told them to stop the violence.

Joe Biden answered: “I don’t hold public office.”
Joe Biden admitted in that moment that he is not a leader. He is not up for the job of president. And he is blind to the violence or afraid to speak out.
Americans want a leader.
Not someone who is afraid to act.

Comment:
It was a pitiful answer from Joe. As top "Democrat" and former VP he could have used his contacts to stop the the rioting and arson, or claim like Jerry Nadler that Antifa is a myth.
How can China Joe claim anything is debunked when each day new evidence emerges about how corrupt Hunter Biden is? He got money from the Ukraine, China and recently it was reported he recieved $3.5 Million from the former mayor's wife of Moscow. Actually Obama was briefed on these actions and worried about it.

Last edited:
I was expecting Trump to act just little bit presidential but he sounded a lot like he did in 2016 debates.

Why? Biden called him a liar, a racist, a murderer, and more. I'm pretty sure if some asshole Dem was calling you all of those things on international TV you would respond no?
He called trump what his records shows him to be.

That's your opinion. Mine is that Biden is a wormy lowlife scum Democrat who lies intentionally because he can't win on the issues.

Hispanics throw in BIG TIME for President Trump after the debate. :thup:

Democrat operatives must be panicking in the fallout of the first presidential debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, considering the initial response from the Hispanic community.

In Telemundo’s poll of Spanish-speaking individuals, a shocking 66 percent of them believed that Trump defeated Biden in the debate. ( 34% for Biden )

https://www.pexels.com/photo/party-animal-cute-fur-4588073/
The score has little practical meaning, partly because Telemundo’s respondents were not a scientific sample and may have been organized themselves to skew Telemundo’s results.

I was appalled by Wallace's constant butting in when President Trump was attempting to interrupt Sleepy Joe during his snooze-fest blabberfests. President Trump is POTUS, he should be able to speak whenever he wants and however he wants. Both Biden and Wallace should have shown much more respect. President Trump should not agree to another debate unless he has a button that allows him to mute both Biden and the next moderator. They also need to do a drug test, because it was very clear that Biden was hopped up on some drugs. He was going a mile a minute with his nonsense words about carbon emissions and international relations. WTF? Why he is talking about that stuff? Who cares? Go back to C-SPAN, Sleepy Joe. I also couldn't believe it when no-class-Biden rolled his eyes and childishly attacked our President when President Trump called Sleepy Old Man Biden out on his low IQ and grades from college. Biden really needs to learn how to debate like an adult, and stop resorting to bullying tactics and childish name calling. Of course childish name calling is all the democraps are capable of doing.

No winner on stage tonight, America lost and Wallace proved himself to be a real loser.

It got out of control because Wallace was not moderating. Wallace lit the fuse then stood back letting Biden lie, which triggered Trump...repeatedly.

The agreed upon format was 2 uninterrupted minutes per candidate. How hard would it have been to have rigged a mic cutoff with lights indicating when it was off or on? The over talking from both candidates was totally foreseeable and could have been easily handled.

If Biden hadn't been spewing whopper lies it would have been fine.

I've said my peace, take it or leave it.

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didn’t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just can’t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ”Proud Boys stand down”.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.
ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
Stand down and stand back
LOL

It's like you rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up your own alternative facts.

No moron, he said, "stand back and stand by." And immediately after telling thd Proud Boys to "stand by," he says, "but I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left." So rather than condemn white supremacists, he gives them the green light to "do something" about the left. He's a sick fuck who supports white supremacy.

He has formerly condemned white supremacists.-
“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”
Proud Boys being used a white supremacist group is a left wing thing, without merit.
View attachment 394893
Proud Boy with wife and kids
View attachment 394897
More Proud Boys

"But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides."

It was a racist rally to unite the alt-right extremist groups of the Proud Boys, KKK, neo-nazis, and other assorted white supremacists...

... so who anong them are "very fine people?"

WHEN MINUTE JOE BIDEN LOST:
Chris Wallace: “Have You Called Portland Mayor or Oregon Governor to Stop Violence?”
– Joe Biden: “I Don’t Hold Public Office Now”

The pivotal moment of Tuesday night’s debate was when Joe Biden was asked if he called Portland Mayor or the Oregon Governor and told them to stop the violence.

Joe Biden admitted in that moment that he is not a leader. He is not up for the job of president. And he is blind to the violence or afraid to speak out.
Americans want a leader.

Comment:
How can China Joe claim anything is debunked when each day new evidence emerges about how corrupt Hunter Biden is. He got money from all over the Ukraine, China and recently we found he recieved $3.5 Million from the former mayor's wife of Moscow. Actually Obama was briefed on these actions and worried about it.

No, Hunter Biden did not receive $3.5 million from Russia. The Senate report actually reveals it....

Separately, between May 6, 2015 and Dec. 8, 2015, Baturina sent 11 wires in the amount of $391,968.21 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA LLC (BAK USA).307 Nine of the 11 transactions, totaling $241,797.14 were sent from Baturina’s accounts to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account, which then transferred to the money to BAK USA

Rosemont Seneca Thornton was not the company co-founded by Hunter Biden, Rosemont Seneca Partners was. And the $3.5 million went to BAK USA, not a company reported to be associated with Hunter Biden.

I heard it on the radio in a traffic jam. It sounded like a train wreck.
Having watched it later on TV, Trump was a clear winner.
Wallace asked about AGW as though it was accepted absolute science — which it is not. Dishonest debate question.
BTW, Biden started the interruptions.

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didn’t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just can’t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ”Proud Boys stand down”.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.
ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
Stand down and stand back
LOL

It's like you rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up your own alternative facts.

No moron, he said, "stand back and stand by." And immediately after telling thd Proud Boys to "stand by," he says, "but I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left." So rather than condemn white supremacists, he gives them the green light to "do something" about the left. He's a sick fuck who supports white supremacy.

He has formerly condemned white supremacists.-
“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”
Proud Boys being used a white supremacist group is a left wing thing, without merit.
View attachment 394893
Proud Boy with wife and kids
View attachment 394897
More Proud Boys

"But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides."

It was a racist rally to unite the alt-right extremist groups of the Proud Boys, KKK, neo-nazis, and other assorted white supremacists...

... so who anong them are "very fine people?"

Thanks for proving what I said is accurate. Impeached Trump called members of the racist alt-right, "very fine people."

WHEN MINUTE JOE BIDEN LOST:
Chris Wallace: “Have You Called Portland Mayor or Oregon Governor to Stop Violence?”
– Joe Biden: “I Don’t Hold Public Office Now”

Americans want a leader.

Comment:
How can China Joe claim anything is debunked when each day new evidence emerges about how corrupt Hunter Biden is. He got money from all over the Ukraine, China and recently we found he recieved $3.5 Million from the former mayor's wife of Moscow. Actually Obama was briefed on these actions and worried about it.

No, Hunter Biden did not receive $3.5 million from Russia. The Senate report actually reveals it....

Separately, between May 6, 2015 and Dec. 8, 2015, Baturina sent 11 wires in the amount of $391,968.21 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA LLC (BAK USA).307 Nine of the 11 transactions, totaling $241,797.14 were sent from Baturina’s accounts to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account, which then transferred to the money to BAK USA

Rosemont Seneca Thornton was not the company co-founded by Hunter Biden, Rosemont Seneca Partners was. And the $3.5 million went to BAK USA, not a company reported to be associated with Hunter Biden.

Thanks...truth matters!

Curious, why should Trump condemn white supremacists when Biden refuses to condemn BLM and Antifa, or the violent rioters? Are we simply interested in applying the rules to only one person?

Do. Not.

Yes, I am good with that. You have one side that supports racism and an unjust justice system and the other that supports ending that.

Should I support MLK or George Wallace? Hmmmmmmm.

Curious, why should Trump condemn white supremacists when Biden refuses to condemn BLM and Antifa, or the violent rioters? Are we simply interested in applying the rules to only one person?

Do. Not.
He did it tonight, right there on stage.... " violence/rioting is NEVER acceptable!" AND he has said such , many times... even before the debate.

Don the Con, CHEATED tonight. He broke the rules of the debate...that his campaign agreed to...allowing 2 minutes for his opponent to speak, without interruption....he broke the rules...

BIG TIME

The other two debates need to have either some kind of cut off switch for CHEATER DON's mic, or the debates should be cancelled.... Cheater Don, should not be given the time of day.

The awful mess was Hidin' Biden and his buddy Wallace. Care4all and other TDS folks prove there are two Americas, those who are mentally ill and those who are not. Hidin' Biden stumbled through lie after lie. And President Trump barely got started. Looking forward to the next "mess" in which Hidin' Biden gets massacred again.

The awful mess was Hidin' Biden and his buddy Wallace. Care4all and other TDS folks prove there are two Americas, those who are mentally ill and those who are not. Hidin' Biden stumbled through lie after lie. And President Trump barely got started. Looking forward to the next "mess" in which Hidin' Biden gets massacred again.
You belong to a cult, and you call us crazy?? :lol: :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back