Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
He said Antifa is an idea and to send shrinks with police officers on calls. He is nuts.

THANK YOU I mean WTF and where was Wallace follow up on that??? Thug is shooting up a neighborhood and Biden wants to send in a social worker the guy is disconnected from reality.

No, it is YOU who are disconnected from reality. The social worker/psychiatrist is to accompany officers on family disturbance and mental health calls. So that when the police get there and the naked guy is running around and screaming, the police don't kill him because he won't calm down.

This week, two cities paid out $32 million for the wrongful deaths of Breonna Taylor and William Green. Green was shot 6 times in the head by police as he sat with his hands cuffed behind his back, in the front seat of the police cruiser. His family received $20 million and the cop has been charged with 2nd degree murder.

Taxpayers are tired of having to pay out tax dollars which should be going to schools, and roads, and city services, going to yet another grieving black family, who was wantonly killed in police custody. Joe Arpaio was voted out as Sheriff because the citizens of Maricopa County paid $20 million out of their own pockets, to the victims of Arpaio's attacks on Hispanics.

1500 Americans died at the hands of the police, or while in police custody, last year. It's not just the anger, the rioting and the looting, it's the $300 million American taxpayers paid out to the victims of police brutality. That comes directly out of the pockets of every home owner in the city/county/community.

Was biden gaffe free? No, but I think he did a lot better than most people were expecting.

Some analyst are saying Biden was on the verge of a gaffe many times but Trump interrupted and saved Biden from himself.
Possibly. Another reason why trump was actually working against his own interest here.

So, how did the Slow Joe win the debate again? :blahblah:

I don't know that biden won the debate so much as trump lost the debate.

When the leader of the free world goes on national television, and in front of the entire world, and acts like that, its not good. Thats all I'm saying.

Biden called the POTUS a liar, racist, murderer, and a number of nasty names and it's Trump you have an issue with??

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didn’t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just can’t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ”Proud Boys stand down”.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.
ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
Stand down and stand back
LOL

It's like you rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up your own alternative facts.

No moron, he said, "stand back and stand by." And immediately after telling thd Proud Boys to "stand by," he says, "but I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left." So rather than condemn white supremacists, he gives them the green light to "do something" about the left. He's a sick fuck who supports white supremacy.

Not what happened. If you’re just going to stick to ad Hominems pick a different user to troll. Thanks.

ShortBus, I posted that with a link to the video of him saying everything I quoted him saying. You denying reality doesn't mean he didn't refuse to condemn white supremacists; it just means you're a fucking nut. :cuckoo:

Just as I figured you cannot be civil. Enjoy your echo chamber.

He said Antifa is an idea and to send shrinks with police officers on calls. He is nuts.

THANK YOU I mean WTF and where was Wallace follow up on that??? Thug is shooting up a neighborhood and Biden wants to send in a social worker the guy is disconnected from reality.

No, it is YOU who are disconnected from reality. The social worker/psychiatrist is to accompany officers on family disturbance and mental health calls. So that when the police get there and the naked guy is running around and screaming, the police don't kill him because he won't calm down.

This week, two cities paid out $32 million for the wrongful deaths of Breonna Taylor and William Green. Green was shot 6 times in the head by police as he sat with his hands cuffed behind his back, in the front seat of the police cruiser. His family received $20 million and the cop has been charged with 2nd degree murder.

Taxpayers are tired of having to pay out tax dollars which should be going to schools, and roads, and city services, going to yet another grieving black family, who was wantonly killed in police custody. Joe Arpaio was voted out as Sheriff because the citizens of Maricopa County paid $20 million out of their own pockets, to the victims of Arpaio's attacks on Hispanics.

1500 Americans died at the hands of the police, or while in police custody, last year. It's not just the anger, the rioting and the looting, it's the $300 million American taxpayers paid out to the victims of police brutality. That comes directly out of the pockets of every home owner in the city/county/community.
Please stop interfering in our elections.

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted

ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
Unfortunately this debate encompassed how divided we are.
How can we not be divided when we have a president who condones white supremacy because it gives him votes?
Can you give us some names of these white supremacy we can condone them.. Or are you just making up imaginary groups

she said schools ha

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
Unfortunately this debate encompassed how divided we are.
How can we not be divided when we have a president who condones white supremacy because it gives him votes?
Can you give us some names of these white supremacy we can condone them.. Or are you just making up imaginary groups
You won’t like Fawn very much. He is a Leftist and gay. At least he is not a Jew. Enjoy conversing with him. You two deserve one another.

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

It's like you rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up your own alternative facts.

No moron, he said, "stand back and stand by." And immediately after telling thd Proud Boys to "stand by," he says, "but I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left." So rather than condemn white supremacists, he gives them the green light to "do something" about the left. He's a sick fuck who supports white supremacy.

Not what happened. If you’re just going to stick to ad Hominems pick a different user to troll. Thanks.

It's EXACTLY what happened. The Proud Boys have already adopted the phrase "Stand back and stand by" as their new motto and they're promoting it.

Sucks to be a stupid Trump Troll.

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

ShortBus, I posted that with a link to the video of him saying everything I quoted him saying. You denying reality doesn't mean he didn't refuse to condemn white supremacists; it just means you're a fucking nut. :cuckoo:

Just as I figured you cannot be civil. Enjoy your echo chamber.

Why should people be civil with someone who's denying what is shown on video? If you're gonna blatantly lie like that, you should expect incivility.

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

It's EXACTLY what happened. The Proud Boys have already adopted the phrase "Stand back and stand by" as their new motto and they're promoting it.

Sucks to be a stupid Trump Troll.

Proud boys are run by a black man how could they be a white supremacist group if their leader is a black man

Please stop interfering in our elections.

You first.

It's insane how Sleep Joe called African-Americans "super predators". Talk about the ultimate racist. No wonder why he panders.
The disappointing thing is Biden didn’t turn this around and acknowledge there are super predators, but they aren’t exclusively black criminals by any means. One rightist killed 168 innocents in the domestic terror attack at the Federal Bldg in Oklahoma City, another killed nine black Churchgoers in Charleston. Still others are in Wall Street officers, and others in our MIC!

As for criminal or drug addicted “super-predators” Biden should have pointed to the illogical Republican charge that he and Harris are soft on crime while Harris is an experienced prosecutor, and Republicans attack Biden for precisely his “predator” comment. He could have talked about drug addiction and hopelessness in our ghettos too.

Biden called Trump a liar to his face a bunch of times. Called him a clown also.
Didn’t bother me at all. It’s true and obvious. Biden was best, however, when he just smiled and looked Presidential. Trump didn’t smile once the whole debate.

... just a few thoughts.

Last edited:
I honestly think whoever is prepping Trump is doing a horrible job, if Trump is following their advice. His best comment was the '94 Crime Bill, Biden went silent on that, wanting it to pass.

No discussion about the Iraq War, which is a MAJOR issue with all sides.

No discusion about NAFTA and the shipping of jobs from the RustBelt

Little discussion of Chinas desire for Biden to win so they can fleece America again.

No discussion of black owned homes, businesses, Opportunity Zones etc.

Most importantly, Trump should speak right to Americans, "you elected me to shake up the Political Class and I am, which is why the economy is ours again. A return back to shipping out of industries, coupled with the Green New Deal will destroy FAR more lives.

Trump has to avoid Rudy in these run ups, he's a one trick pony. He might be able to trust him, but Trump would be better served to just read Twitter and peoples interests. The economy, jobs, confronting trade abusers.

There is great value in these debates, but only if one takes the shot.

Forum List

Back