Official State of the Union Thread

If someone yelled "YOU LIE!" every time Trump lies tonight, it would QUINTUPLE the length of the speech.

i'm watching only to see pelosi's reactions behind the orange man baby.
You will see here face distort like the evil reptilian she is.

you mean trump's worst nightmare that she is............
Evil is a nightmare.

she would take that as a pure compliment coming from a basket dwelling deplorable. :itsok:
You trying to make a funny boy.

Happens 100 times a day.. The CBP folks can show the tapes.. Ever watch the show "Border Wars"? Like a recruiting program for CBP... But you'd probably think that everything they show is propaganda -- rightt???

Chasing Pedro with horses, helicopters, atvs and on foot is what happens when you don't have a border....

That's odd. I live down here by the border, and I have not had any experience with undocumented aliens crossing the border with drugs, in spite of the fact that, as a member of the Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteers,(SAV), I am privy to pretty much everything that goes on down here, regarding law enforcement. On the other hand, at the Nogales border portal, there are major drug busts almost every week.

As for your TV show, I would not know. I don't have cable, and if I did, I would not watch "reality" shows. My god, I might end up watching Trump pretend to be running our country!

If you don't know the diff between watching actual REAL CBP agents hooching thru the cacti in the dead of night after 4 different backpackers with drug loads with a chopper overhead and a "TV reality show" -- maybe the Auxilliary is shelltering you just a bit.. Because when I watch them tear apart a truck radiator and find enough drugs to kill several thousand people -- I don't think of "Survivor" or "The Batchelor"...

Well, I guess you made my point. You are going to find drugs in trucks going through ports of entry, not crossing the border strapped to an undocumented immigrant wandering through the desert into Cactus Patch AZ.

You really have no point.. The mules use the paths of least resistance and risk... For instance....

Right! Prime time TV is where one should get all their facts! In my case, I have to make do with what I see around me, 35 miles from the border in AZ.

Probably why you've never seen $mill of drugs recovered from a gas tank or radiator -- or a 300 yard Weed cannon mounted on a pick-up... You've got some great blinders on if you're not getting the view from where the action really is.. You should tell CBP to ditch all the video and multi-media training equipment and simulators and just invite them to your front porch for a couple beers... :rolleyes:

That's odd. I live down here by the border, and I have not had any experience with undocumented aliens crossing the border with drugs, in spite of the fact that, as a member of the Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteers,(SAV), I am privy to pretty much everything that goes on down here, regarding law enforcement. On the other hand, at the Nogales border portal, there are major drug busts almost every week.

As for your TV show, I would not know. I don't have cable, and if I did, I would not watch "reality" shows. My god, I might end up watching Trump pretend to be running our country!

If you don't know the diff between watching actual REAL CBP agents hooching thru the cacti in the dead of night after 4 different backpackers with drug loads with a chopper overhead and a "TV reality show" -- maybe the Auxilliary is shelltering you just a bit.. Because when I watch them tear apart a truck radiator and find enough drugs to kill several thousand people -- I don't think of "Survivor" or "The Batchelor"...

Well, I guess you made my point. You are going to find drugs in trucks going through ports of entry, not crossing the border strapped to an undocumented immigrant wandering through the desert into Cactus Patch AZ.

You really have no point.. The mules use the paths of least resistance and risk... For instance....

Right! Prime time TV is where one should get all their facts! In my case, I have to make do with what I see around me, 35 miles from the border in AZ.

Are you the Sheriff of El Paso?

El Paso sheriff slams Trump’s ‘false narrative’ and distortions on crime in his city

Hey moron.. You hear ANY NUMBERS OR FACTS in that Sheriff's statement? Other than platitudes about El Paso "always being a great city"??? No wonder you guys need fact checkers. You have no ability to judge language and content for significance.. There was NO significant refutation of crime statistics in that entire statement..

There is no deep state, and nothing has changed under Trump...pull you head out of his ass and get some oxygen to your brain
"Nothing has changed under Trump." Wow! Did a supposedly intelligent human being actually say that ? Sad that you could be so :lame2:, so brainwashed. I dwelled in the darkness you're in for decades, until finally it all just hit me. I was wrong all those years. Voted for every Democrat for president from McGovern in '72 to Obama in '08.

Someday you may experience the release from liberal lunacy. The freedom of being conservative, and with the truth. One thing that keeps Democrats stuck in that wrongheadedness, is the stiff rule to never read any conservative literature, or perceive conservative media. This is what keeps them uninformed, and lost in the woods. :sigh2:

Last edited:
I proved you guys to be the racists......you guys have no credibility....believe all women....EXCEPT when democrats are accused.......fucking horrible people you are.

Well....paying off women to win an election acceptable in the Repub party. White supremacy is not so bad according to Rep King

The Repubs do not see anything wrong with sexual molestation (pussy grabber) or racism (Charlottesville and Rep King)

Repubs lost their souls when Dumbo was elected.....

The fact that the Obama admin illegally spied on the Trump campaign, and that Hillary should have been indicted except for the corrupt deep state FBI/DOJ seems to have escaped you? Whatever your whining issues against Trump are, the voters decided in his favor, in spite of the 93% negative coverage in the MSM. Face it, Trump won in 2016 and will likely win again in 2020. So here is a little trip down memory lane, Trump simply can't win....

I'm glad you brought that up! Please explain to us exactly why Trump broke his campaign promise to ask for a special prosecutor, and to lock Hillary up.

He hasn't, He can't ask for a special prosecutor, the AG does.....I mean Jesus how do you guys talk politics when you don't even know the process?

Trump can't ask the Attorney General to appoint a Special Prosecutor? Is the AG not taking his calls, or what? I had no idea that they weren't speaking.

He can ask, he cant force them. Rosenstein wasnt about to investigate the Clinton's.

There is no deep state, and nothing has changed under Trump...pull you head out of his ass and get some oxygen to your brain
"Nothing has changed under Trump." Wow! Did a supposedly intelligent human being actually say that ? Sad that you could be so :lame2:, so brainwashed. I dwelled in the darkness you're in for decades, until finally it all just hit me. I was wrong all those years. Voted for every Democrat for president from McGovern in '72 to Obama in '08.

Someday you may experience the release from liberal lunacy. The freedom of being conservative, and with the truth. One thing that keeps Democrats stuck in that wrongheadedness, is the stiff rule to never read any conservative literature, or perceive conservative media. This is what keeps them uninformed, and lost in the woods. :sigh2:

Bingo which is why Maxine didnt want people to watch the sotu, keep em ignorant and have no opposing views.. ..

The kind of person that’s stupid enough to think the KKK is associated with anybody other than Republicans

Robert Byrd. Democrat.

That should be enough.

Now, who is stupid?

Robert Byrd joined the KKK as a young man & left it when he discovered what it really was & denounced it.

KKK stasrted out as Democrats & ended up Republican these days.
He knew what it was....how dumb are you????
He wrote a letter to a congressmen telling him he wouldtn server with mongrel blacks........holy shit you are a retard
what it proves is that dude is a racist and loves the kkk.

Ar the time he wrote the letter. He denounced the KKK.

he wrote it in the 40s, he didnt stop until 1952....man you need to check facts, it's really not hard to find out the truth

you really need to deprogram and look at other sources and points of view

Let me know when the check clears.
There is no "check". You're almost 3 years behind. The method of payment was announced in April of 2016.

Donald Trump explains how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall

This how deep in the dark CNN et al have got liberals kept.

"Donald Trump's campaign released a memo on Tuesday that said it would force Mexico to pay for a border wall by threatening to cut off billions of dollars in money transfers that Mexicans who are living in the U.S. send home."

2016 lol. Let me help you get caught up on something that just happened. There was a government shutdown. The government was shutdown because Trump couldn't get the funding for a border wall. Let me help you put that all together now.

Donald Trump shuts down OUR government because WE won't fund the border wall...that you think Mexico is going to pay for.

You Trump supporters are fucking retarded.

There is no "check". You're almost 3 years behind. The method of payment was announced in April of 2016.

"Donald Trump's campaign released a memo on Tuesday that said it would force Mexico to pay for a border wall by threatening to cut off billions of dollars in money transfers that Mexicans who are living in the U.S. send home."

2016 lol. Let me help you get caught up on something that just happened. There was a government shutdown. The government was shutdown because Trump couldn't get the funding for a border wall. Let me help you put that all together now.

Donald Trump shuts down OUR government because WE won't fund the border wall...that you think Mexico is going to pay for.

Mexico will pay for it one way or the other when they can't pawn off their least educated, least skilled citizens off on us to subsidize and lose out on remittances. Leftards (such as yourself) are counting on them as future leftard voters.

Mexico will pay for it one way or the other when they can't pawn off their least educated, least skilled citizens off on us to subsidize and lose out on remittances. Leftards (such as yourself) are counting on them as future leftard voters.

Oh good. I was just talking about retarded Trump supporters and here you are.

So the idiot who thinks that Sandy Hook was staged also happens to think that Mexico will pay for the wall.

Great. Thanks retard. Your opinions are really useful.

Oh boy! Do you know what the word remittances means ? Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

So the idiot who thinks that Sandy Hook was staged also happens to think that Mexico will pay for the wall.

Can you show how Mexico can AVOID paying for the wall ?

Hint: first you have to know what the word "remittances" means. :laugh:

Oh boy! Do you know what the word remittances means ? Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

Let's try this again. Donald Trump shut down OUR government because WE won't fund the border wall. What part of that did you not understand?

Maybe you should just quit while you're behind.

Can you show how Mexico can AVOID paying for the wall ?

Hint: first you have to know what the word "remittances" means. :laugh:

Sure. Like this.

636328876675203425-Vicente-Fox-video.png

Go ahead and show me how Mexico is going to pay for the wall through remittances.

Let's try this again. Donald Trump shut down OUR government because WE won't fund the border wall. What part of that did you not understand?

Maybe you should just quit while you're behind.
I'll take that as a NO answer > that you DON'T know what the word remittances means. Maybe you ought to try reading the link that explains it. (Post #1447)

Of course you don't know - you're the guy who was talking about Mexico sending a check a little while ago

She was Secretary of State and in that role she had contacts with Russian while doing state business.

Not fo all of them....

Bill Clinton wasnt secretary of state and neither were the Podestas....and Clinton talked to them before and after she had the job......nice try. but failed

You say not all of them tell me which emails prove your point
which I assume is your effort to associate Clinton with the Russian

Yet it was the Russians who hacked her

where were the Russians in 2018?

And how has trump helped the Ruasians....he is pulling out of the INF treaty

but for clinton.....look at donations to her foundation
speeches made by Bill Clinton
and business down with the Podestas

Trump is creating issues in Europe.
you have no fking idea what is going on. stop blathering in here on something you no zip about. You look like a leftist.

but for clinton.....look at donations to her foundation

Peter Schweizer put out this story and he worked with Steve Bannon at Breitbart News, and made this claim in a book in called Clinton Cash.
So just because a writer puts this in a book does not make it a fact
At best it just an allegation

Still it is a foundation and they certainly are not going to turn down money

The foundation creates economic opportunity, improving public health, inspiring civic engagement and services.
The foundation has a rating of 92 percent in transparency and finances

Compare this with the trump foundation which recently had to stop its operations because of "Shocking concerns of illegality"

Exhibit A Clinton how to run a foundation
Exhibit B Trump how not to run a foundation

speeches made by Bill Clinton
Bush speaking fee is reportedly between $100,000 and $150,000.
nearly 140 paid talks, at home and abroad
Reagan accepted $2 million for two speeches in Japan.
Clinton took the ex-presidential speeches to a new level. He earned $65 million in speaking fees from 2001 to 2009
Hey if you believe in capitalism then how your going to question if they can make that kind of money just from a lecture or speech
Obama can sometimes get 400,000
Even Al Gore gets paid for speeches
When Trump leaves office it will be interesting to see what he gets.

That what EX presidents due they make speeches and get paid for it
If the Russians want to pay to hear him speak , its not against the law

business down with the Podestas

Still innuendos made by the right

Ultimately I have to look at this

Have they been charged with any wrong doing and found guilty

No and that is the only true fact that can be proven

Forum List

Back