AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
May 19, 2013
DMV
4townofhalloween-481403.jpeg

If you're playing, let me know in this thread. Also, PM me the Halloween themed role you wish to play. By role, I am saying something like ghost, grim reaper, alien, pumpkin, etc. This is a U-Pick where the players pick their role. :biggrin: You do NOT, however, pick what ability you receive; that is completely random.

I need 12 players by this Saturday!

House dblack Luissa Shaitra MathBlade FA_Q2 Grandma tso! tn5421 sameech Mertex Avatar4321 CaféAuLait RosieS Wolfsister77 manifold Sgt_Gath Moonglow Ropey MeBelle60 R.D. ScarletRage Wake ika TheOldSchool Rat in the Hat

Feel free to @ anyone you think may want to play!

Last edited:
Ha, Sorry Aye and those that were invited twice. Aye's original post didn't have the @'s so I just saw House's 4 and added to that.

No wonder House only added 4.

Oh well, I'm doubly annoying to some then. :wink:

Moonglow, RD and Rosie inned on the other thread so Aye should probably check with them and make sure I guess that they are still in here.

Moonglow, RD and Rosie inned on the other thread so Aye should probably check with them and make sure I guess that they are still in here.

In addition to these 3, Shaitra inned on the other thread.

If these 4 are still in, that will be 12. I'll say something to Moonglow and Shaitra in the game thread.

I'm here, trying to get caught up. Got home from work a little while ago. Having no days off sucks!!!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back