Official RICK PERRY jobs plan

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
This thread is for official Rick Perry plans on how he is going to get US back to work! Please lets stay ON TOPIC. I know I am hopefull : / of his sheer will determination behind it, but how is he going to change policy so jobs will come back home???

I dont know what his plan is, I was hoping you did. I dont expect this thread to get more then one or two responses (thats all the talking points there are), so I will be bumping it from time to time to see if he comes forward with something.

Happy treasure hunting on the internets!

:popcorn:

Are you kidding me!?? He does not say one thing about how he will create jobs NOT ONE!!!

All he says is one sentence about creating 600k jobs in TX.

ONE SENTENCE ABOUT SUPPOSEDLY HIS JOB CREATION IN TX. He doesnt even say how he created those jobs!

Puhhlease. Americans are exceptional, and we deserve a candidate that actually has a plan, not someone with sales skills.

Are you kidding me!?? He does not say one thing about how he will create jobs NOT ONE!!!

He's still working that out at the state level:

The Texas unemployment rate edged up slightly to 8.5 percent for August [GB's note: that ties Texas for 27th place nationally], and the job count fell for the first time in almost a year, the state's employment agency said Friday.

The Texas Workforce Commission said the jobless rate increased from 8.4 percent in July, and the loss of 1,300 total nonfarm jobs was the first drop since last September.

The state is experiencing its highest unemployment rate in nearly 25 years, when it was reeling from the energy, real estate and banking crisis of the late 1980s.

Sheesh .... what's the big rush from you libbos...jerky lovers..:eusa_doh:

where's a complete one from Obama...?..what 33 months of distraction...

I dont know what his plan is,

Neither does Perry.

But you can bet it’s going to contain tax cuts, deregulation, and a lot of anti-union rhetoric.

Yeah......

TAX CUTS for the rich because we know how well Trickle Down Economics has worked!!

DEREGULATION to alllow companies to once again pollute our environment unabashed

ANTI-UNION RHETORIC so that all Americans will have the right to work for minimum wage (unless you're referring to Texas seceding the "union")

ONE SENTENCE ABOUT SUPPOSEDLY HIS JOB CREATION IN TX. He doesnt even say how he created those jobs!

Puhhlease. Americans are exceptional, and we deserve a candidate that actually has a plan, not someone with sales skills.

Yes, he does say. You're just not listening.

Yes, he does say. You're just not listening.

Your a fucking liar, I watched that video agian today. One sentence.

Still NO JOBS PLAN FROM PERRY????

If I am missing it please someone post it.

This is the closest I could come (posted earlier).......

TAX CUTS for the rich because we know how well Trickle Down Economics has worked!!

DEREGULATION to alllow companies to once again pollute our environment unabashed

ANTI-UNION RHETORIC so that all Americans will have the right to work for minimum wage (unless you're referring to Texas seceding the "union")

I posted this in the other thread, but you never came back.

How is Perry going to create jobs?

1) Repeal Obamacare.

2) Reduce taxes on small business.

3) Reduce regulation on small business.

4) Rein in the EPA, at least until the country is back on it's feet.

5) Become more energy self-sufficient. (Obama released a small portion of the national oil reserves, and the price of gasoline fell the next day...long before that oil ever entered the supply lines. Think of what the price of gasoline would do if we had a national policy of both tapping out own oil reserves AND pursuing green energy alternatives.)

6) Get the government out of the way.

7) Stop the union hand out "stimulus" programs. If you want to build roads and bridges, pass a highway bill, not a jobs bill.

8) Restructure tax laws.

9) And this is the most important, create a pro-business environment. (Obama publicly attacked the U.S. Chamber of Commerce...how anti business can you get?)

Video: Watch the full Reagan Library Republican debate « 2012 Election Central

Video: Watch full CNN Tea Party Republican debate from Tampa, FL « 2012 Election Central

The Texas "job creation miracle" wasn't really a miracle at all. I'm sure this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone, but Texas has oil. No one has been able to ignore the steep rise in the cost of oil lately. This provided a boon to Perry's state. The job increases, mostly in low wage service jobs, are because of that. Texas still has an unemployment worse than half the US states.

So what would Perry's job plan be? He can't find oil in the other 49 states.

Well, he also grew the Texas government by quite a bit. Guess he learned from Bush after all...

New Topics

Forum List

Back