Official Palestinian/Muslim Joke Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
How many Palestinians does it take to change a light bulb? None! They sit in the dark forever and blame the Jews for it! :lol:

• Banned
Did you hear about the Broadway play, The Palestinians ? It bombed:clap2:

coexist.png

• Banned
Palestinians are now studying rocket science in school. They learn to make rockets and then fire them into Israel

• Banned
A Palestinian girl says to her mommy, "After Abdul blows up, can I have his room?" :lol:

• Banned
A Palestinian father catches his son masturbating. He says, "Don't do that my son, or Allah will strike you blind." The child says, "Abu, I'm over here."
:lol:

• Banned
How can you recognise a well-balanced Palestinian? He's got chips on both shoulders:clap2:

• Banned
What's the difference between the Palestinians and a pot of yogurt? The yogurt has a living culture.:lol:

• Banned
A man goes into a sex shop and asks for an inflatable doll. The assistant asks him whether he wants a Christian one or a Muslim one. The customer asks what's the difference. The assistant says that you need a pump for the Christian doll, but the Muslim one blows itself up.:lol:

An arab calls the startrek producer and asks why aren't there any arabs on the show? Because it's in the future. :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyGwQ3wtc8]Family Guy - Palestinian Alarm Clock - YouTube[/ame]

Why did the prophet Mohammed peace be his name cross the road?He was picking his wife up from the kindergarten. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back