Official Jew Cartoon&Picture thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
usmb.com
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/186677-official-muhammad-cartoon-thread.html

dasjuden1bky.jpg

The Atomic Ant shitting on Jstone's (Marc39) homo Jew nose

smallatomant1.jpg

bundesarchivbild1190429.jpg

Q: Why do European Jews receive small retirement payments?

A: They only worked from '39 to '45.

Jstone enters class-room.
The teacher says: "If you want to become a real German, we'll have to give you a new Name. From now on, we will call you Fritz."

Back at home, Fritz tells his father: "Father, I've become a real German and from now on you call me Fritz."
The father slaps his hands into the face of his son.

The next day in school, the teacher asks: "Fritz, what happened to your face?"
Fritz: "Less then 24 hours passed, and I've already problems with the fucking Jews".

If you are upset at someone being a bit of a jerk ass.... Being a worse jerk ass yourself does not help your cause.

You fucking low-life bigots are a fucking stain on humanity, a stain that needs to be removed.

Victory to the Jewish infidel over the Muslim loser!
Jews: Population 14 million [0.2% of world population]
Muslims: Population 1.6 BILLION [23% of world population]

181 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2010

Muslim Nobel Prize winners are only 9 in total of which 5 are for peace! And 1 in physics was given to Abdus Salam who belongs to Ahmadiyya sect which is not considered to be Muslim by Muslims.

We have just insulted Islam by laughing at the Allah guaranteed superiority over the infidel. Wait, are you hearing Allahu Akbar?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl76nw92AJc]Jews and Muslims-Nobel Prize List (Latest) - YouTube[/ame]

Q: Why do European Jews receive small retirement payments?

A: They only worked from '39 to '45.

What do you say to a Muslima with two black eyes? Nothing, you already told her twice :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back