Official Election Day Election/Voter Fraud Tracking Thread

NO GOP Poll Monitors Allowed

Philly GOP Claims Voter Fraud At Poll Sites Across City

"Joseph Defelice, Pennsylvania GOP chairman, says Democrats on the polling boards across Philadelphia are banning Republican poll watchers and minority inspectors from entering the poll sites.

Court-appointed Minority Inspector at 17&Spring Garden: “I was just told…I’m not allowed to be in the room & … to wait outside”. ILLEGAL pic.twitter.com/TajOQxuKDn
— Philly GOP (@PhillyGOP) November 8, 2016"

--------------

"Chairman Defelice told The Daily Caller, “They’re just not letting them inside. They’re either poll watchers or minority inspectors. Minority inspectors are court appointed whereas poll watchers are mandated through the city to be inside that polling place.”

“They’re saying, ‘We don’t want you here. We don’t have Republicans in here. We’re full already. I don’t know what that piece of paper is.’ This happened in 2012. We made a big issue out of this.”

---------------

"Joe Holahan, a Philadelphia certified Republican poll watcher at a site on 17th Street and Spring Garden, told The Daily Caller Tuesday afternoon that when he was initially denied entry at the site, the Democrats on site called security and nearly called the police on him.

“It’s my first time as a poll watcher but I happen to be one of those guys who reads the rules, so I know that I’m allowed to be here."

----------------

“They’re disenfranchising them. People are leaving and they’re scared to come back and vote,” Defelice said. “We’ve also heard multiple reports of people going into the booth with people multiple times without filling out assistance forms multiple times.”

----------------

BULLYING / HARASSING

"According to Chairman Defelice, there was a certified Republican watcher with a hearing disability who was not allowed in a polling site and “another woman in tears” at another polling location."

“She left the polling place,” he said, “Because of the way they were harassing her.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/08/philadelphia-gop-dems-banning-republican-poll-watchers-from-poll-sites-across-city/#ixzz4PRVF8a4M

Can't be having GOP Monitors making sure voter fraud (like in 2012) isn't going on...

NEEDLESS TO SAY, PHILLY WILL GO 'HILLARY.

:rolleyes:

EvilQueen5a.jpg
EvilQueen5a.jpg

Are the Voting Machines Being Rigged By George Soros?

Voter Fraud in Michigan? YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS! This will tip the scale. – InvestmentWatch

'Rampant' Voter Fraud Favoring Dems Caught in Swing States Across U.S.

Twitter Starts Cracking Down on Voter Suppression Memes

HillaryIllegalsdead.jpg

LOL Once again preparing the excuses because the majority of Americans don't agree with your choice for a nominee for President. LOL What a bunch of whiney losers. Go down to your basement and swill beer. That is all you are ever going to do anyway.

New Topics

Forum List

Back