Official Covid vaccination side effects thread

Thiers [sic] reports from tattoo parlors no less that the jabbed are bleeding more than usual ....

Tattoo parlors probably have more credibility than cnn and the cdc

Not that I'd look to tattoo parlors as much of a credible source on anything, but given how low the bar is set by CNN and the CDC and related sources, you may have a point, here.

I didn't get the jab but my sister and her husband did. Months later she got high blood pressure out of nowhere. About this time her husband got afib.

Both can be explained by other things.

Anyone else get the jab and get new problems?
I got both Astra Zeneca jabs last year. The second one, my left arm felt like it was going to fall off for a full month. I went through a full tube of Deep Heat and full tube of Freeze Gel. It got to the point because it was so sore, I was about to go to A&E to get it checked out. And I'm not a one that bothers with hospitals and doctors.

I still have an awareness feeling in my arm.

Will I get boosters? Will I fuck. I guineaed pig once with COVID, never again.

Now this is a thing -

Right. The spike proteins were supposed to stay confined to the arm muscle. They do not. They have traveled and have been found almost everywhere: ovaries (thus the bleeding), blood stream, heart, kidneys, brain, etc.

What a cluster.

My mother-in law got her first shot and had a stroke a week later. Took her 2 months of convalescence in a home for old people who can't take care of themselves (at her own cost) to get over it.

I didn't get the jab but my sister and her husband did. Months later she got high blood pressure out of nowhere. About this time her husband got afib.

Both can be explained by other things.

Anyone else get the jab and get new problems?

Got all 3 jabs absolutely zero side effects, not even a sore arm afterwards.

Forum List

Back