Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

1,877 deaths today. So far. Most deaths we have had.

Some people are optimistic about less new cases, but it's not all that much lower. 27,560 new cases so far. New cases are going sideways, declining slightly, but around 30,000. Deaths are going way up.

That includes a spike in several states: Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Georgia.

Globally, Spain and Italy are doing much better. France is getting slammed though. Not as bad as we are.
still not 15k. And what was needed daily for six days to meet their totals. now tomorrow it will need to be close to 16k for the next five days. Seems the numbers aren't there. And, we have no idea these deaths are wuhan virus. you don't know it. to say you do makes you a fking liar.

1,846 deaths today. So far. Most deaths we have had.

Some people are optimistic about less new cases, but it's not all that much lower. 27,234 new cases so far. New cases are going sideways, declining slightly, but around 30,000. Deaths are going way up.

That includes a spike in several states: Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Georgia.

Globally, Spain and Italy are doing much better. France is getting slammed though. Not as bad as we are.
Ok, it's time to PANIC!!! :206:

.00045% of Michigan's population has died of this virus as of today!!!

Yea, I guess you're right. Everything is going great.
it ain't at the numbers that were predicted. same as the ocean rise to pittsburgh the over exagerrated fks missed it again. fk, how many chances you think they should get?

Yesterday was Indianapolis's worse rise. Yesterday.
The curve isn't even beginning to curve down. What happens over a period of a few days is too short to show anything.
That's Indianapolis. The charts show that nationally deaths and new cases are decreasing. That could be temporary, but at this point it's moving in the right direction.

The trend is still going up. There will be around 15000 - 20000 deaths by Easter. Testing has been a disaster in California. Taking way too long.

You are basically correct. They will NOT listen, many of the Rightists at this forum will NOT even listen to what I am posting about COVID-19 and I'm a Rightist. I have been attempting to warn them for several weeks, but they seem to be locked into this mentality of thinking nothing is going to happen to America BECAUSE it's America. I posted a week and half ago that America was literally going to become the epicentre of COVID-19 and they all thought this was incorrect and then what occur, yes days later America became the epicentre of COVID-19. IF they won't even listen and pay attention to another Rightist on this issue they will pay attention to nobody.

^^^^ So those who REFUSE to take warnings from someone like me who is on a team who has been successfully fighting COVID-19 in our nation. For those who REFUSE to take the warnings that America has not reached Peak COVID-19 New Cases OR New Deaths and that the way America has been acting during COVID-19 is going to produce something very tragic and horrific VERY VERY soon....PERHAPS you will LISTEN to America's Surgeon-General Jerome Adams who was appointed by Donald Trump he is basically saying the same things I have been attempting to WARN you about. Also NO you do NOT have a downward trend, you are NOT approaching flattening the curve, what you have is an upward trend that is going to get worse ALL based on scientific data:

View attachment 320378
View attachment 320380
View attachment 320381

We know what they promised -- all based on their "models."

2.2 million dead.
Then 240k
Then 100k
Now 80k

All these prophecies were scheduled for next Monday.

Ain't gonna happen! Not even the 80k

The curve isn't even beginning to curve down. What happens over a period of a few days is too short to show anything.
That's Indianapolis. The charts show that nationally deaths and new cases are decreasing. That could be temporary, but at this point it's moving in the right direction.

The trend is still going up. There will be around 15000 - 20000 deaths by Easter. Testing has been a disaster in California. Taking way too long.

You are basically correct. They will NOT listen, many of the Rightists at this forum will NOT even listen to what I am posting about COVID-19 and I'm a Rightist. I have been attempting to warn them for several weeks, but they seem to be locked into this mentality of thinking nothing is going to happen to America BECAUSE it's America. I posted a week and half ago that America was literally going to become the epicentre of COVID-19 and they all thought this was incorrect and then what occur, yes days later America became the epicentre of COVID-19. IF they won't even listen and pay attention to another Rightist on this issue they will pay attention to nobody.

smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing. I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19.

"smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing."

It shows that America from Coast to Coast was NOT prepared, that there was a national complacency that COVID-19 was not going to affect America, that you might just have a few isolated cases but that everything would just go on as normal. America did not want to do a total lockdown because "we don't do things like that it's Un-Constitutional" or whatever. The situation is that a virus and/or a disease does not give a crap about what is Constitutional or not, a virus and/or disease does not decide to affect one third of the planet and not affect America because it's America. You should have had most of America on lockdown weeks ago, you should have had New York, California and Florida on total lockdown weeks ago, you didn't and you in approx 3 weeks are going to have New Cases and Death Totals going off the chart.

"I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19."

As I commented in this thread as of now we are expecting to begin lifting our total lockdown on April 14 the next stage of reopenings begin May 2 we hope to have 80% of the nation reopened by mid-May, things like concerts, cinemas and sporting events probably we will be I think easing the lifting of the restrictions in mid-June. Our borders will though remain CLOSED and ALL flights into the nation will remain banned except flights that are containing certain products that could be needed, commercial flights will remain banned.

During all these three stages we will be closely monitoring the situation, we will be very careful as to how these entire reopenings are conducted and how peoples respond during the days and weeks after things have been reopened. This is why we are going to tell them that even when things have reopened they must CONTINUE to wear masks, do the social distancing and the hand washing etc.

The situation is that we are going to begin reopening to be followed within days by Norway and Denmark, they have had in place total lockdown measures that have been nearly the exact same as we have had. I will be very happy when we can reopen and hopefully things go according to plan, everyone in our Emergency COVID-19 Task Force will also be very happy, all this working on this 18 hours a day every day for 4 weeks has been very exhausting and stressful, we all want to get back to a normal day and to be able to go home to spend some time with our respective kidlets for a few hours before they go to bed.
oh for fk sake. gets some fking new material, that's a worn out hanky now.

You are exhibiting your low IQ again. WTF do you know about anything? Nothing. I have been posting about what we have been doing for WEEKS you idiot Muppet I have been in various PMs giving other information also that I cannot post in Open Forum. I have worked 18 hours a day for nearly 4 weeks I had ONE day off and that was today Tuesday.

What a moron you are by your comments. Do me a favour go out NOW and PLEASE get COVID-19. Do it. You should WANT to do it afterall it's no big problem. So go ahead, PLEASE get COVID-19.

Total moron AND a loser obviously in his basement. You think this is ALL a Hoax? So okay go out and get COVID-19 and then we can all laugh when you are in Intensive Care.

Don't waste ANY time on that one Oosie. He is pure troll, and astoundingly stupid. I've had him on Ignore for that reason for a loooong time. I appreciate what you're doing and taking the time to advise here, it's spot-on. You're doing what they call God's work.
i'm honored. You put me on ignore because you kept getting your ass handed to you. but I digress. ignore or not, we'll let the board see it.

Some people are optimistic about less new cases, but it's not all that much lower. 27,560 new cases so far. New cases are going sideways, declining slightly, but around 30,000. Deaths are going way up.

still not 15k. And what was needed daily for six days to meet their totals. now tomorrow it will need to be close to 16k for the next five days. Seems the numbers aren't there. And, we have no idea these deaths are wuhan virus. you don't know it. to say you do makes you a fking liar.

Why are you still here? Nothing you say has any use whatsoever.

Some people are optimistic about less new cases, but it's not all that much lower. 27,234 new cases so far. New cases are going sideways, declining slightly, but around 30,000. Deaths are going way up.

Yea, I guess you're right. Everything is going great.
it ain't at the numbers that were predicted. same as the ocean rise to pittsburgh the over exagerrated fks missed it again. fk, how many chances you think they should get?

Models change over time.

^^^^ So those who REFUSE to take warnings from someone like me who is on a team who has been successfully fighting COVID-19 in our nation. For those who REFUSE to take the warnings that America has not reached Peak COVID-19 New Cases OR New Deaths and that the way America has been acting during COVID-19 is going to produce something very tragic and horrific VERY VERY soon....PERHAPS you will LISTEN to America's Surgeon-General Jerome Adams who was appointed by Donald Trump he is basically saying the same things I have been attempting to WARN you about. Also NO you do NOT have a downward trend, you are NOT approaching flattening the curve, what you have is an upward trend that is going to get worse ALL based on scientific data:

View attachment 320378
View attachment 320380
View attachment 320381

We know what they promised -- all based on their "models."

2.2 million dead.
Then 240k
Then 100k
Bow 80k

All these prophecies were scheduled for next Monday.

Ain't gonna happen!
evah, they need now 16k a day to die. and we should actually be on the downside seeing this four weeks now. anyone predicting anything worse merely confirms stay at home was a mistake.

The lab does indeed make ya stop and go humm along with gates owning patents
Johnson and johnson jumped right in and said we'working on needles ...just for yoooose ...lol Guinea pigs

But bush meat is equally suspect ...
Ever eat bear ? You can eat but ya better know what youre doing cause ya run the risk of gettin a parasite that'll ruin ya ...

I forget the parasite ....

Bats are disease corroded animals

It's a toss up

View attachment 303129

Bear is very good! Has me wondering what coon tastes like.

except facts. to hit 100,000k by Monday, you now need 16k of deaths for the next five days. you rooting them on?

except facts. to hit 100,000k by Monday, you now need 16k of deaths for the next five days. you rooting them on?

Yea, just like that. Absolutely nothing useful.

"Vitamin D kills this thing..."
HAhahaha
OMG - the ignorance is off the charts.
If Vitamin D is all it took, pretty sure that would have been tried...but...NOOO.... it is a big secret...only the "smart" people know about it.... LOL
Good lord

Where are you getting this "Vitamin D" quote? Making it up?

The low IQ crowd have been saying that Vitamin D, the same crowd think that warmer weather will magically make COVID-19 disappear. Iamwhatiseem is being sarcastic when he refers to them as the "smart" peoples.

BTW he's on the Right like me he has a son and a daughter I think literally working in the healthcare side of dealing with COVID-19, they are NOT even paying attention to his posts, you know how they are not paying attention to my posts. Most of them are sitting on their fat buttocks and don't know about anything they are posting.

You have Iamwhatiseem posting what his son and daughter are dealing with on the front lines, you have me posting about working for 4 weeks on the front lines not in the healthcare side of things but working as part of our Emergency COVID-19 Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health Task Force and we EVERY DAY are dealing with healthcare professionals fighting COVID-19 and yet me and Iamwhatiseem BOTH Rightists are getting ignored by other Rightists because instead t hey want to think that Donald Trump is LITERALLY going to save then when he's not, this thing is now OUT of Trump's hands and is going to begin doing it's own thing, you SHOULD have gone on lockdown 4 weeks ago, now it's about to be too late.
well sunshine is the best vitamin D source, now you wish we were all dead? hly shit. you jumped the rails girl.

HAhahaha
If Vitamin D is all it took, pretty sure that would have been tried...but...NOOO.... it is a big secret...only the "smart" people know about it.... LOL
Good lord

Not only does Vitamin D not kill this thing but warmer weather also has no effect on it.

I don't know where this "Vitamin D" jazz got started but no, it doesn't kill this bug, however the warmer season -- not weather -- does have an indirect effect, in that ultraviolet (UV) light does serve to inactivate coronas. They use it in the lab to neutralize the killer virus while they study it. The warmer (summer) months tend to draw people outdoors where they get more sunlight, and the greater exposure of UV light tends to diminish flu viruses, which is why they become "seasonal" and why there is concern that the current pandemic is in the process of shifting hemispheres to attack the south of the equator as that side of the planet goes into its winter.

So getting sunshine is a good thing, not for any reason of "Vitamin D" wherever that came from. There's a fairly technical paper on it here.

Vitamin D boosts the immune system, but Vitamin D will not kill off COVID-19.
ain't what the experts are saying. girl, expand your horizons and look at factual data.

HAhahaha
Good lord

Where are you getting this "Vitamin D" quote? Making it up?

The low IQ crowd have been saying that Vitamin D, the same crowd think that warmer weather will magically make COVID-19 disappear. Iamwhatiseem is being sarcastic when he refers to them as the "smart" peoples.

BTW he's on the Right like me he has a son and a daughter I think literally working in the healthcare side of dealing with COVID-19, they are NOT even paying attention to his posts, you know how they are not paying attention to my posts. Most of them are sitting on their fat buttocks and don't know about anything they are posting.

You have Iamwhatiseem posting what his son and daughter are dealing with on the front lines, you have me posting about working for 4 weeks on the front lines not in the healthcare side of things but working as part of our Emergency COVID-19 Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Health Task Force and we EVERY DAY are dealing with healthcare professionals fighting COVID-19 and yet me and Iamwhatiseem BOTH Rightists are getting ignored by other Rightists because instead t hey want to think that Donald Trump is LITERALLY going to save then when he's not, this thing is now OUT of Trump's hands and is going to begin doing it's own thing, you SHOULD have gone on lockdown 4 weeks ago, now it's about to be too late.

This thing is not deadly enough to kill the economy and the small businesses that drive it

Millions walking around nyc and the tristate infected and they dont even know it...the italian blood donors speak volumes

New york just had a yuge drop in new hospitalization and any one who needs a bed and a ventilator can easily get one ...gov mario jr just said so
EU8VUX6WoAMFY_1.jpeg

Tri state area hospitals busy but not over run

Every one needs to go back to work yesterday

State enforced Lock down is overkill it's not really Ebola and we're all bleeding out ....out of every orifice

They gotta go back to work I gotta go back to bar and play horseshoes dammit
They closed the bars you bastards

Vitamin d .....uh boy

Vitamin c helps boost your immune system
Zinc works great with your cells in a few good ways ...
D is always great make your own get some sun

It does not kill Corona ...lunkheads

Take your c and zinc supplements every day ....wash it down with a shot of apple cider vinegar..

Your diets to ....nutrition mofos ..nutrition

If you look at Spain and Italy, they have bee on a downward slope for the past 7-10 days.

We should follow.

What I don't understand is New York.

I think they've ignored a lot of warnings since this got back and now they are really fucked.

800 deaths just today.

You are on our estimates following the same curve as Spain and Italy and in approx 3 weeks America will see a massive increase in COVID-19 New Cases and also New Deaths, you will get to Spain and Italy levels this because you have not put New York in TOTAL ISOLATION from the rest of ALL America, especially the States that surround it and you still are not in total lockdown you have State to State travel and this is why you are not containing this thing because with this State to State travel you are allowing it to spread.

Spain already today has 3.835 New Cases they are not on a downward slope. You only can say you are on a downward slope when your Newly Recovered is going higher every day for 7 days than your Newly Infected is going lower, the below illustrates that Spain is not flattening the curve also Italy is not see second below graph:

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277
While I am not sure we agree on what a downward slope means, 3800 new cases is much lower than their peak of nearly 7500 cases 10 days ago.

To me, this means the rate of increase is decreasing. It is a rate change. If you look at the new cases curve, it has reached an inflection point (did about a week ago) which means the rate of new cases has started to decrease.

Spain has 48 hours of lower figures than 72 hours ago, this is not flattening the curve, let's see if Spain can radically reduce the Newly Infected numbers on a 7 day chart.

Spain's New Recovery is also going down this means that more are dying than recovering:

View attachment 320300
I am open to discussion on what is happening and how to interpr

smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing. I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19.

You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed.

" You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed."

SWEDEN?! Sweden is a disaster, they have not taken ANY lockdown measure, they are all walking around and EVERYWHERE is still open. WTF?! The examples you think America should follow are a combination of Spain-Italy-Sweden. What a DANGEROUS strategy that would be. Sweden especially has done the EXACT OPPOSITE of what it should have done and they are still the ONLY nation on this Continent that has not closed ANYTHING, the whole of Sweden is open. The Government of Sweden's non-action is CRIMINAL.

Read the below article about what a disaster Sweden and their non-measures have been:

View attachment 320332

More articles:

View attachment 320334

View attachment 320335

View attachment 320337

View attachment 320338
View attachment 320340

Sweden's leaving things to chance was a tremendous risk. We don't have the option of taking control measures "later" or "if it gets out of hand" -- the time to act was yesterday, as in months ago.
oh for fk sake, shut up. need another 14k of deaths today to get on par for the numbers that were used. so you are factually incorrect. We should never have done this stay at home. vitamin D kills this thing and we're all inside. so error on the experts. you lose again.

Vitamin D kills this thing. Total low IQ moron you are you stupid little Troll. Error on the experts? ROFLAO a low IQ uneducated moron like YOU saying error on the experts?

Go away stupid Troll. Vitamin D kills this thing. ROFLAO. Comedy Low IQ Troll Gold.

Apparently Vitamin D kills brain cells?

I KNEW they'd keep downgrading their numbers, and I KNEW what their excuses would be. The problem is they're destroying the country in the process with their fearmongering.

Here's what I really believe..
1. Go back to work
2. Ask companies to take the temperature of their employees
3. Teach basic hygiene
4. Wash your hands as if you are a surgeon
5. Get back to work!

Last edited:
The fantastic non-dictatorial governor of Tennessee will not renew his stay at home order apr 14. Anyone close enough go spend your money in that wonderful state. Some excellent drinks at Tootsies!!

Tennessee is right up the road but I have no reason to go spend my money there since it's way more infected than where I am on the other side of the Nondictatorial Mountains.

You partisan hacknoids just don't get how this shit works.

HAhahaha
Good lord

Not only does Vitamin D not kill this thing but warmer weather also has no effect on it.

I don't know where this "Vitamin D" jazz got started but no, it doesn't kill this bug, however the warmer season -- not weather -- does have an indirect effect, in that ultraviolet (UV) light does serve to inactivate coronas. They use it in the lab to neutralize the killer virus while they study it. The warmer (summer) months tend to draw people outdoors where they get more sunlight, and the greater exposure of UV light tends to diminish flu viruses, which is why they become "seasonal" and why there is concern that the current pandemic is in the process of shifting hemispheres to attack the south of the equator as that side of the planet goes into its winter.

So getting sunshine is a good thing, not for any reason of "Vitamin D" wherever that came from. There's a fairly technical paper on it here.

Vitamin D boosts the immune system, but Vitamin D will not kill off COVID-19.

Yeah I take Vitamin C and Zinc for that. Can't buy Vitamin C any more though I notice. Everybody's sold out. Apparently the whole world thought of that AFTER I did. Have plenty of toilet paper too.

View attachment 320378
View attachment 320380
View attachment 320381

based on what? what makes it pearl harbor week?

We're planning to bomb your house.

See, this is the thing --- it's not about "today", it's about "tomorrow". What we do today determines tomorrow.
Case in point --- the number you just posted? I checked it just now. It's doubled.

Forum List

Back