Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Yesterday was Indianapolis's worse rise. Yesterday.
The curve isn't even beginning to curve down. What happens over a period of a few days is too short to show anything.
That's Indianapolis. The charts show that nationally deaths and new cases are decreasing. That could be temporary, but at this point it's moving in the right direction.
If you look at Spain and Italy, they have bee on a downward slope for the past 7-10 days.

We should follow.

What I don't understand is New York.

I think they've ignored a lot of warnings since this got back and now they are really fucked.

800 deaths just today.

You are on our estimates following the same curve as Spain and Italy and in approx 3 weeks America will see a massive increase in COVID-19 New Cases and also New Deaths, you will get to Spain and Italy levels this because you have not put New York in TOTAL ISOLATION from the rest of ALL America, especially the States that surround it and you still are not in total lockdown you have State to State travel and this is why you are not containing this thing because with this State to State travel you are allowing it to spread.

Spain already today has 3.835 New Cases they are not on a downward slope. You only can say you are on a downward slope when your Newly Recovered is going higher every day for 7 days than your Newly Infected is going lower, the below illustrates that Spain is not flattening the curve also Italy is not see second below graph:

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277
While I am not sure we agree on what a downward slope means, 3800 new cases is much lower than their peak of nearly 7500 cases 10 days ago.

To me, this means the rate of increase is decreasing. It is a rate change. If you look at the new cases curve, it has reached an inflection point (did about a week ago) which means the rate of new cases has started to decrease.

Spain has 48 hours of lower figures than 72 hours ago, this is not flattening the curve, let's see if Spain can radically reduce the Newly Infected numbers on a 7 day chart.

Spain's New Recovery is also going down this means that more are dying than recovering:

View attachment 320300
I am open to discussion on what is happening and how to interpr
The curve isn't even beginning to curve down. What happens over a period of a few days is too short to show anything.
That's Indianapolis. The charts show that nationally deaths and new cases are decreasing. That could be temporary, but at this point it's moving in the right direction.

The trend is still going up. There will be around 15000 - 20000 deaths by Easter. Testing has been a disaster in California. Taking way too long.

You are basically correct. They will NOT listen, many of the Rightists at this forum will NOT even listen to what I am posting about COVID-19 and I'm a Rightist. I have been attempting to warn them for several weeks, but they seem to be locked into this mentality of thinking nothing is going to happen to America BECAUSE it's America. I posted a week and half ago that America was literally going to become the epicentre of COVID-19 and they all thought this was incorrect and then what occur, yes days later America became the epicentre of COVID-19. IF they won't even listen and pay attention to another Rightist on this issue they will pay attention to nobody.

smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing. I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19.

You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed.

" You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed."

SWEDEN?! Sweden is a disaster, they have not taken ANY lockdown measure, they are all walking around and EVERYWHERE is still open. WTF?! The examples you think America should follow are a combination of Spain-Italy-Sweden. What a DANGEROUS strategy that would be. Sweden especially has done the EXACT OPPOSITE of what it should have done and they are still the ONLY nation on this Continent that has not closed ANYTHING, the whole of Sweden is open. The Government of Sweden's non-action is CRIMINAL.

Read the below article about what a disaster Sweden and their non-measures have been:

View attachment 320332

More articles:

View attachment 320334

View attachment 320335

View attachment 320337

View attachment 320338
View attachment 320340

Sweden's leaving things to chance was a tremendous risk. We don't have the option of taking control measures "later" or "if it gets out of hand" -- the time to act was yesterday, as in months ago.
oh for fk sake, shut up. need another 14k of deaths today to get on par for the numbers that were used. so you are factually incorrect. We should never have done this stay at home. vitamin D kills this thing and we're all inside. so error on the experts. you lose again.

Spain is a disaster, Italy is a disaster, America is about to be a disaster and Britain is about to be a disaster. It's not IF it's WHEN.

I thought this, too, but didn't have the data. Just couldn't come out and say we would be another Spain or Italy. However, they probably had the same attitudes as we are seeing here. Since the two countries became the world's epicenters, then they have taken it more seriously. Same with Britain, too, unfortunately. The PM has it, but heading toward recovery now (hydroxychloroquine cocktail (?)). Prince Charles probably has recovered.

I think Boris Johnson is going to die, a shame because he's a good person. IF they ONLY have Boris on oxygen then WHY is he in Intensive Care? They don't take patients into Intensive Care to just put them on oxygen, you can do that in a normal hospital room.
he was on tv last night.

The trend is still going up. There will be around 15000 - 20000 deaths by Easter. Testing has been a disaster in California. Taking way too long.

You are basically correct. They will NOT listen, many of the Rightists at this forum will NOT even listen to what I am posting about COVID-19 and I'm a Rightist. I have been attempting to warn them for several weeks, but they seem to be locked into this mentality of thinking nothing is going to happen to America BECAUSE it's America. I posted a week and half ago that America was literally going to become the epicentre of COVID-19 and they all thought this was incorrect and then what occur, yes days later America became the epicentre of COVID-19. IF they won't even listen and pay attention to another Rightist on this issue they will pay attention to nobody.

smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing. I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19.

"smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing."

It shows that America from Coast to Coast was NOT prepared, that there was a national complacency that COVID-19 was not going to affect America, that you might just have a few isolated cases but that everything would just go on as normal. America did not want to do a total lockdown because "we don't do things like that it's Un-Constitutional" or whatever. The situation is that a virus and/or a disease does not give a crap about what is Constitutional or not, a virus and/or disease does not decide to affect one third of the planet and not affect America because it's America. You should have had most of America on lockdown weeks ago, you should have had New York, California and Florida on total lockdown weeks ago, you didn't and you in approx 3 weeks are going to have New Cases and Death Totals going off the chart.

"I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19."

As I commented in this thread as of now we are expecting to begin lifting our total lockdown on April 14 the next stage of reopenings begin May 2 we hope to have 80% of the nation reopened by mid-May, things like concerts, cinemas and sporting events probably we will be I think easing the lifting of the restrictions in mid-June. Our borders will though remain CLOSED and ALL flights into the nation will remain banned except flights that are containing certain products that could be needed, commercial flights will remain banned.

During all these three stages we will be closely monitoring the situation, we will be very careful as to how these entire reopenings are conducted and how peoples respond during the days and weeks after things have been reopened. This is why we are going to tell them that even when things have reopened they must CONTINUE to wear masks, do the social distancing and the hand washing etc.

The situation is that we are going to begin reopening to be followed within days by Norway and Denmark, they have had in place total lockdown measures that have been nearly the exact same as we have had. I will be very happy when we can reopen and hopefully things go according to plan, everyone in our Emergency COVID-19 Task Force will also be very happy, all this working on this 18 hours a day every day for 4 weeks has been very exhausting and stressful, we all want to get back to a normal day and to be able to go home to spend some time with our respective kidlets for a few hours before they go to bed.
oh for fk sake. gets some fking new material, that's a worn out hanky now.

the virus is hop scotching across the country - cities that were down last week show increases this week and vice versa-

trump shits on the sidewalk and his drones credit his lying ass for nothing.

SSDD
just throwing poop on the wall again. no stats to back up your continued farce nonsense.

"Vitamin D kills this thing..."
HAhahaha
OMG - the ignorance is off the charts.
If Vitamin D is all it took, pretty sure that would have been tried...but...NOOO.... it is a big secret...only the "smart" people know about it.... LOL
Good lord

By the way i have never stopped going out. Fresh air and sunshine is far better than being cooped up inside. Wont be wearing a mask either though many people say if i wore a mask i would scare fewer babies
they just released that on my update site. Vitamin D. well duh sun is the best vitamin D.
If you look at Spain and Italy, they have bee on a downward slope for the past 7-10 days.

We should follow.

I think they've ignored a lot of warnings since this got back and now they are really fucked.

800 deaths just today.

You are on our estimates following the same curve as Spain and Italy and in approx 3 weeks America will see a massive increase in COVID-19 New Cases and also New Deaths, you will get to Spain and Italy levels this because you have not put New York in TOTAL ISOLATION from the rest of ALL America, especially the States that surround it and you still are not in total lockdown you have State to State travel and this is why you are not containing this thing because with this State to State travel you are allowing it to spread.

Spain already today has 3.835 New Cases they are not on a downward slope. You only can say you are on a downward slope when your Newly Recovered is going higher every day for 7 days than your Newly Infected is going lower, the below illustrates that Spain is not flattening the curve also Italy is not see second below graph:

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277
While I am not sure we agree on what a downward slope means, 3800 new cases is much lower than their peak of nearly 7500 cases 10 days ago.

To me, this means the rate of increase is decreasing. It is a rate change. If you look at the new cases curve, it has reached an inflection point (did about a week ago) which means the rate of new cases has started to decrease.

Spain has 48 hours of lower figures than 72 hours ago, this is not flattening the curve, let's see if Spain can radically reduce the Newly Infected numbers on a 7 day chart.

Spain's New Recovery is also going down this means that more are dying than recovering:

View attachment 320300

You can look at Sweden.

we should never have done this lockdown shit. what a bunch of fking whooie.

We should follow.

800 deaths just today.

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277

View attachment 320289

You are NOT paying attention, that is NOT the graph you should be looking at it's the graphs that show Newly Infected to Newly Recovered ratio and the Outcome of Existing Cases.

I KNOW what I'm discussing here, I've been working on this COVID-19 thing for 4 weeks as part of our Emergency COVID-19 Task Force.

IF you do NOT want to listen to someone who has been working on these things and KNOWS what they are talking about and now we are about a week away from beginning to return our nation back to some type of normal having successfully flattened the curve IF you want to IGNORE what someone like me posts and instead choose to grasp at the WRONG straws and post the graphs that are NOT the MOST important graphs then that is your choice.

The problem with Americans it's like the British you think you know BETTER than EVERYONE else and if that is so why are YOUR figures going up, the British figures going up and yet we are on the beginning of opening business back up. It's because we take the correct measures from day one and we have succeeded and you and Britain and Spain and Italy are failing.

Spain is a disaster, Italy is a disaster, America is about to be a disaster and Britain is about to be a disaster. It's not IF it's WHEN.
then you admit staying at home is a failure, right?

^^^^ So those who REFUSE to take warnings from someone like me who is on a team who has been successfully fighting COVID-19 in our nation. For those who REFUSE to take the warnings that America has not reached Peak COVID-19 New Cases OR New Deaths and that the way America has been acting during COVID-19 is going to produce something very tragic and horrific VERY VERY soon....PERHAPS you will LISTEN to America's Surgeon-General Jerome Adams who was appointed by Donald Trump he is basically saying the same things I have been attempting to WARN you about. Also NO you do NOT have a downward trend, you are NOT approaching flattening the curve, what you have is an upward trend that is going to get worse ALL based on scientific data:

1586292380108.png

1586292417636.png

1586292456621.png

By the way i have never stopped going out. Fresh air and sunshine is far better than being cooped up inside. Wont be wearing a mask either though many people say if i wore a mask i would scare fewer babies
they just released that on my update site. Vitamin D. well duh sun is the best vitamin D.

We should follow.

800 deaths just today.

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277

View attachment 320300

You can look at Sweden.

we should never have done this lockdown shit. what a bunch of fking whooie.

You have not done an actual lockdown, you have too many places still open and peoples going out and about. You should have done what we did total lockdown for 4 weeks, not only mass testing but more IMPORTANT Trace Testing of those who came into contact with those who already tested positive and Containment and then we are going to have 1 more week of total lockdown and hope to begin slowly reopening everything between April 14-end of June.

Because you did not do the above you are in approx 3 weeks going to go off the charts with New Cases and New Deaths. Even your Surgeon-General agrees with me, he didn't say anything about lockdowns but lockdowns are the only way to deal with something like this, he does agree with the analysis we were reading 2 weeks ago and that was on current estimates America is going to be hit full-on with thing by mid-April and here we are, you are now approaching Day Zero. I even just posted an article with comments from your Surgeon-General Jerome Adams where he says exactly this. My post # 2,368 below. If you WANT to keep the head in the sand it is your choice, but don't forget VERY VERY soon that we TOLD you so, we WARNED you and you ignored the warning.

We should follow.

800 deaths just today.

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277

View attachment 320289

You are NOT paying attention, that is NOT the graph you should be looking at it's the graphs that show Newly Infected to Newly Recovered ratio and the Outcome of Existing Cases.

I KNOW what I'm discussing here, I've been working on this COVID-19 thing for 4 weeks as part of our Emergency COVID-19 Task Force.

IF you do NOT want to listen to someone who has been working on these things and KNOWS what they are talking about and now we are about a week away from beginning to return our nation back to some type of normal having successfully flattened the curve IF you want to IGNORE what someone like me posts and instead choose to grasp at the WRONG straws and post the graphs that are NOT the MOST important graphs then that is your choice.

The problem with Americans it's like the British you think you know BETTER than EVERYONE else and if that is so why are YOUR figures going up, the British figures going up and yet we are on the beginning of opening business back up. It's because we take the correct measures from day one and we have succeeded and you and Britain and Spain and Italy are failing.

then you admit staying at home is a failure, right?

Staying at home is the way you CONTAIN the thing, you have to have the stay at home policy in order to do all the testing and Trace Testing, IF you do not have the stay at home policy your New Cases are going to get out of control and go off the chart.

No staying at home is not a failure, the failure is to not IMMEDIATELY begin massive tests and then more IMPORTANT is to begin TraceTesting of those who came into contact with your initial positive tests for COVID-19. You then find those who have been Trace Tested, you then ISOLATE them to CONTAIN the spread of the virus. You do ALL of this in conjunction with a total lockdown of EVERYTHING, you keep this lockdown in place approx 4 weeks and then you see that your New Cases and New Recoveries you see the New Recoveries getting higher than the New Cases, you see your Total Recoveries MASSIVELY being higher than your Death Total. This is what we did and we Peaked on March 26 and we have now have 7 full days of higher numbers of New Recoveries over New Cases and New Recoveries higher MASSIVE numbers over Total Deaths and because of this we are beginning on April 14 to slowly lift the lockdown measures.

EVBcjDbWsAUXXjw

Some countries coming to thier senses.

What is your educational level?

Have you read ANYTHING I have EVEN POSTED in this read? No I think not. You would if you had of realised WHY we are coming out of total lockdown. We are not coming out of total lockdown because we are in your words "coming to our senses" We put into place the total lockdown BECAUSE we ALREADY HAD SENSE....UNLIKE the majority of America who have acted with ZERO sense.

Because of the total lockdown we have flattened the curve. Unlike America which is nowhere NEAR flattening the curve.

Oh really? Then why not end the lockdowns today?

We have measures in place to put into place so we can begin monitoring, now we have flattened the curve we do NOT want this going the other way after we have lifted the lockdown, this is why we are beginning the lifting of the lockdown not today but beginning on April 14.

HAhahaha
If Vitamin D is all it took, pretty sure that would have been tried...but...NOOO.... it is a big secret...only the "smart" people know about it.... LOL
Good lord

Not only does Vitamin D not kill this thing but warmer weather also has no effect on it.

HAhahaha
Good lord

Where are you getting this "Vitamin D" quote?

Last edited:

"smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing."

It shows that America from Coast to Coast was NOT prepared, that there was a national complacency that COVID-19 was not going to affect America, that you might just have a few isolated cases but that everything would just go on as normal. America did not want to do a total lockdown because "we don't do things like that it's Un-Constitutional" or whatever. The situation is that a virus and/or a disease does not give a crap about what is Constitutional or not, a virus and/or disease does not decide to affect one third of the planet and not affect America because it's America. You should have had most of America on lockdown weeks ago, you should have had New York, California and Florida on total lockdown weeks ago, you didn't and you in approx 3 weeks are going to have New Cases and Death Totals going off the chart.

"I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19."

As I commented in this thread as of now we are expecting to begin lifting our total lockdown on April 14 the next stage of reopenings begin May 2 we hope to have 80% of the nation reopened by mid-May, things like concerts, cinemas and sporting events probably we will be I think easing the lifting of the restrictions in mid-June. Our borders will though remain CLOSED and ALL flights into the nation will remain banned except flights that are containing certain products that could be needed, commercial flights will remain banned.

During all these three stages we will be closely monitoring the situation, we will be very careful as to how these entire reopenings are conducted and how peoples respond during the days and weeks after things have been reopened. This is why we are going to tell them that even when things have reopened they must CONTINUE to wear masks, do the social distancing and the hand washing etc.

The situation is that we are going to begin reopening to be followed within days by Norway and Denmark, they have had in place total lockdown measures that have been nearly the exact same as we have had. I will be very happy when we can reopen and hopefully things go according to plan, everyone in our Emergency COVID-19 Task Force will also be very happy, all this working on this 18 hours a day every day for 4 weeks has been very exhausting and stressful, we all want to get back to a normal day and to be able to go home to spend some time with our respective kidlets for a few hours before they go to bed.

You are exhibiting your low IQ again. WTF do you know about anything? Nothing. I have been posting about what we have been doing for WEEKS you idiot Muppet I have been in various PMs giving other information also that I cannot post in Open Forum. I have worked 18 hours a day for nearly 4 weeks I had ONE day off and that was today Tuesday.

What a moron you are by your comments. Do me a favour go out NOW and PLEASE get COVID-19. Do it. You should WANT to do it afterall it's no big problem. So go ahead, PLEASE get COVID-19.

Total moron AND a loser obviously in his basement. You think this is ALL a Hoax? So okay go out and get COVID-19 and then we can all laugh when you are in Intensive Care.

EVBcjDbWsAUXXjw

How flamingly ignorant is this. "Some countries coming to thier [sic] senses"?? REALLY?

HOW MUCH TIME is March 11 to April 15? Hm? This is what SUCCESS looks like. Five weeks of lockdown PRODUCES RESULTS.

"Coming to their senses" holy SHIT. :banghead:

You are exhibiting your low IQ again. WTF do you know about anything? Nothing. I have been posting about what we have been doing for WEEKS you idiot Muppet I have been in various PMs giving other information also that I cannot post in Open Forum. I have worked 18 hours a day for nearly 4 weeks I had ONE day off and that was today Tuesday.

What a moron you are by your comments. Do me a favour go out NOW and PLEASE get COVID-19. Do it. You should WANT to do it afterall it's no big problem. So go ahead, PLEASE get COVID-19.

Total moron AND a loser obviously in his basement. You think this is ALL a Hoax? So okay go out and get COVID-19 and then we can all laugh when you are in Intensive Care.

Don't waste ANY time on that one Oosie. He is pure troll, and astoundingly stupid. I've had him on Ignore for that reason for a loooong time. I appreciate what you're doing and taking the time to advise here, it's spot-on. You're doing what they call God's work.

Forum List

Back