Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

1,371 more deaths in the United States and 19,100 new cases. So far. We're closing in on Spain's death count.

The deaths are still terrible, but the new cases are slowing down a bit. Hopefully we don't go into the 30,000's again.

We're starting to see a spike in death tolls for Pennsylvania and Georgia, percentage-wise. Michigan still hasn't reported deaths.

Today is going to be bad in terms of deaths. Hopefully the number of new cases doesn't go into the 30 thousands.

Last edited:
what is the advantage of testing? please inform me.

I tried to discuss with WillPower yesterday. If he has it, then I was hoping he would call his doctor and get tested. He was saying that he lost energy and was sleepy. It is one of the symptoms as well as the strong flu symptoms he hadn't experienced before. Then he would contact a doctor and take his recommendation, probably to get a test.

There's more to testing as it is our first line of defense.

No idea why you're fixated on me....I had something, slept it off, feel fine now. I had no high fever, no cough, sense of smell and taste were fine, etc. I know how to deal with pretty much anything that comes along. Once in Florida I got rid of mono by drinking 23 beers in 14 hours and cooking on the beach...the mono didn't stand a chance when I went after it. So relax....If I need a test or a doctor, I'll know it long before anybody else....I didn't hit age 72 by accident.

what is the advantage of testing? please inform me.

I tried to discuss with WillPower yesterday. If he has it, then I was hoping he would call his doctor and get tested. He was saying that he lost energy and was sleepy. It is one of the symptoms as well as the strong flu symptoms he hadn't experienced before. Then he would contact a doctor and take his recommendation, probably to get a test.

There's more to testing as it is our first line of defense.
but why should he get he tested? will that cure him?

Where’s that chart that drove America hater FartFunk and like kind ilk crazy that showed of the 900 deaths in NYC that 825 of them were prexisting life taking conditions that Covid latched onto and 75 that were Covid alone?
That stat may have too too revealing and thus withdrawn

the virus is hop scotching across the country - cities that were down last week show increases this week and vice versa-

trump shits on the sidewalk and his drones credit his lying ass for nothing.

SSDD
It’s the magic hop scotching ender of mankind.

Where’s that chart that drove America hater FartFunk and like kind ilk crazy that showed of the 900 deaths in NYC that 825 of them were prexisting life taking conditions that Covid latched onto and 75 that were Covid alone?
dude, I received a report off a local paper here that the 20 deaths in my county were a guy 102, 97, 92, 88, 80 and the rest over 60. And three they had no actual info on but counted them anyway. too fking funny. so sure take us serious. I'm cracking up. All pre existing.

1,371 more deaths in the United States and 19,100 new cases. So far. We're closing in on Spain's death count.

The deaths are still terrible, but the new cases are slowing down a bit. Hopefully we don't go into the 30,000's again.

We're starting to see a spike in death tolls for Pennsylvania and Georgia, percentage-wise. Michigan still hasn't reported deaths.

Today is going to be bad in terms of deaths. Hopefully the number of new cases doesn't go into the 30 thousands.

Keep in mind, that "New Cases" number going up ALSO corresponds to new tests being done, that is, newly-discovered cases that were already there --- in other words they don't ALL mean X number of people are newly infected. Only about 2 million tests have been done, it's still catching up.

Well,those of us who are not failed humans and realize those are all human beings are not fazed by that information. Trump cultists still trying to protect dear leader's ego think it's VERY important, though.

Yesterday was Indianapolis's worse rise. Yesterday.
The curve isn't even beginning to curve down. What happens over a period of a few days is too short to show anything.
That's Indianapolis. The charts show that nationally deaths and new cases are decreasing. That could be temporary, but at this point it's moving in the right direction.
If you look at Spain and Italy, they have bee on a downward slope for the past 7-10 days.

We should follow.

What I don't understand is New York.

I think they've ignored a lot of warnings since this got back and now they are really fucked.

800 deaths just today.

You are on our estimates following the same curve as Spain and Italy and in approx 3 weeks America will see a massive increase in COVID-19 New Cases and also New Deaths, you will get to Spain and Italy levels this because you have not put New York in TOTAL ISOLATION from the rest of ALL America, especially the States that surround it and you still are not in total lockdown you have State to State travel and this is why you are not containing this thing because with this State to State travel you are allowing it to spread.

Spain already today has 3.835 New Cases they are not on a downward slope. You only can say you are on a downward slope when your Newly Recovered is going higher every day for 7 days than your Newly Infected is going lower, the below illustrates that Spain is not flattening the curve also Italy is not see second below graph:

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277
While I am not sure we agree on what a downward slope means, 3800 new cases is much lower than their peak of nearly 7500 cases 10 days ago.

To me, this means the rate of increase is decreasing. It is a rate change. If you look at the new cases curve, it has reached an inflection point (did about a week ago) which means the rate of new cases has started to decrease.

Spain has 48 hours of lower figures than 72 hours ago, this is not flattening the curve, let's see if Spain can radically reduce the Newly Infected numbers on a 7 day chart.

Spain's New Recovery is also going down this means that more are dying than recovering:

View attachment 320300
I am open to discussion on what is happening and how to interpr
The curve isn't even beginning to curve down. What happens over a period of a few days is too short to show anything.
That's Indianapolis. The charts show that nationally deaths and new cases are decreasing. That could be temporary, but at this point it's moving in the right direction.

The trend is still going up. There will be around 15000 - 20000 deaths by Easter. Testing has been a disaster in California. Taking way too long.

You are basically correct. They will NOT listen, many of the Rightists at this forum will NOT even listen to what I am posting about COVID-19 and I'm a Rightist. I have been attempting to warn them for several weeks, but they seem to be locked into this mentality of thinking nothing is going to happen to America BECAUSE it's America. I posted a week and half ago that America was literally going to become the epicentre of COVID-19 and they all thought this was incorrect and then what occur, yes days later America became the epicentre of COVID-19. IF they won't even listen and pay attention to another Rightist on this issue they will pay attention to nobody.

smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing. I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19.

You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed.

" You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed."

SWEDEN?! Sweden is a disaster, they have not taken ANY lockdown measure, they are all walking around and EVERYWHERE is still open. WTF?! The examples you think America should follow are a combination of Spain-Italy-Sweden. What a DANGEROUS strategy that would be. Sweden especially has done the EXACT OPPOSITE of what it should have done and they are still the ONLY nation on this Continent that has not closed ANYTHING, the whole of Sweden is open. The Government of Sweden's non-action is CRIMINAL.

Read the below article about what a disaster Sweden and their non-measures have been:

1586284606997.png

More articles:

1586284917973.png

1586285017696.png

1586285200941.png

1586285233665.png

1586285295137.png

Spain is a disaster, Italy is a disaster, America is about to be a disaster and Britain is about to be a disaster. It's not IF it's WHEN.

I thought this, too, but didn't have the data. Just couldn't come out and say we would be another Spain or Italy. However, they probably had the same attitudes as we are seeing here. Since the two countries became the world's epicenters, then they have taken it more seriously. Same with Britain, too, unfortunately. The PM has it, but heading toward recovery now (hydroxychloroquine cocktail (?)). Prince Charles probably has recovered.

I think Boris Johnson is going to die, a shame because he's a good person. IF they ONLY have Boris on oxygen then WHY is he in Intensive Care? They don't take patients into Intensive Care to just put them on oxygen, you can do that in a normal hospital room.

The trend is still going up. There will be around 15000 - 20000 deaths by Easter. Testing has been a disaster in California. Taking way too long.

You are basically correct. They will NOT listen, many of the Rightists at this forum will NOT even listen to what I am posting about COVID-19 and I'm a Rightist. I have been attempting to warn them for several weeks, but they seem to be locked into this mentality of thinking nothing is going to happen to America BECAUSE it's America. I posted a week and half ago that America was literally going to become the epicentre of COVID-19 and they all thought this was incorrect and then what occur, yes days later America became the epicentre of COVID-19. IF they won't even listen and pay attention to another Rightist on this issue they will pay attention to nobody.

smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing. I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19.

"smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing."

It shows that America from Coast to Coast was NOT prepared, that there was a national complacency that COVID-19 was not going to affect America, that you might just have a few isolated cases but that everything would just go on as normal. America did not want to do a total lockdown because "we don't do things like that it's Un-Constitutional" or whatever. The situation is that a virus and/or a disease does not give a crap about what is Constitutional or not, a virus and/or disease does not decide to affect one third of the planet and not affect America because it's America. You should have had most of America on lockdown weeks ago, you should have had New York, California and Florida on total lockdown weeks ago, you didn't and you in approx 3 weeks are going to have New Cases and Death Totals going off the chart.

"I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19."

As I commented in this thread as of now we are expecting to begin lifting our total lockdown on April 14 the next stage of reopenings begin May 2 we hope to have 80% of the nation reopened by mid-May, things like concerts, cinemas and sporting events probably we will be I think easing the lifting of the restrictions in mid-June. Our borders will though remain CLOSED and ALL flights into the nation will remain banned except flights that are containing certain products that could be needed, commercial flights will remain banned.

During all these three stages we will be closely monitoring the situation, we will be very careful as to how these entire reopenings are conducted and how peoples respond during the days and weeks after things have been reopened. This is why we are going to tell them that even when things have reopened they must CONTINUE to wear masks, do the social distancing and the hand washing etc.

The situation is that we are going to begin reopening to be followed within days by Norway and Denmark, they have had in place total lockdown measures that have been nearly the exact same as we have had. I will be very happy when we can reopen and hopefully things go according to plan, everyone in our Emergency COVID-19 Task Force will also be very happy, all this working on this 18 hours a day every day for 4 weeks has been very exhausting and stressful, we all want to get back to a normal day and to be able to go home to spend some time with our respective kidlets for a few hours before they go to bed.

Last edited:
Spain is a disaster, Italy is a disaster, America is about to be a disaster and Britain is about to be a disaster. It's not IF it's WHEN.

I thought this, too, but didn't have the data. Just couldn't come out and say we would be another Spain or Italy. However, they probably had the same attitudes as we are seeing here. Since the two countries became the world's epicenters, then they have taken it more seriously. Same with Britain, too, unfortunately. The PM has it, but heading toward recovery now (hydroxychloroquine cocktail (?)). Prince Charles probably has recovered.

I think Boris Johnson is going to die, a shame because he's a good person. IF they ONLY have Boris on oxygen then WHY is he in Intensive Care? They don't take patients into Intensive Care to just put them on oxygen, you can do that in a normal hospital room.

The "official word" I heard was that he went to ICU because his "condition worsened". That leaves a lot of room for interpretation. I THINK they said he was on oxygen but not a ventilator but I could have mixed him up with Amy Klobuchar's husband.

If you look at Spain and Italy, they have bee on a downward slope for the past 7-10 days.

We should follow.

What I don't understand is New York.

I think they've ignored a lot of warnings since this got back and now they are really fucked.

800 deaths just today.

You are on our estimates following the same curve as Spain and Italy and in approx 3 weeks America will see a massive increase in COVID-19 New Cases and also New Deaths, you will get to Spain and Italy levels this because you have not put New York in TOTAL ISOLATION from the rest of ALL America, especially the States that surround it and you still are not in total lockdown you have State to State travel and this is why you are not containing this thing because with this State to State travel you are allowing it to spread.

Spain already today has 3.835 New Cases they are not on a downward slope. You only can say you are on a downward slope when your Newly Recovered is going higher every day for 7 days than your Newly Infected is going lower, the below illustrates that Spain is not flattening the curve also Italy is not see second below graph:

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277
While I am not sure we agree on what a downward slope means, 3800 new cases is much lower than their peak of nearly 7500 cases 10 days ago.

To me, this means the rate of increase is decreasing. It is a rate change. If you look at the new cases curve, it has reached an inflection point (did about a week ago) which means the rate of new cases has started to decrease.

Spain has 48 hours of lower figures than 72 hours ago, this is not flattening the curve, let's see if Spain can radically reduce the Newly Infected numbers on a 7 day chart.

Spain's New Recovery is also going down this means that more are dying than recovering:

View attachment 320300
I am open to discussion on what is happening and how to interpr

You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed.

" You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed."

SWEDEN?! Sweden is a disaster, they have not taken ANY lockdown measure, they are all walking around and EVERYWHERE is still open. WTF?! The examples you think America should follow are a combination of Spain-Italy-Sweden. What a DANGEROUS strategy that would be. Sweden especially has done the EXACT OPPOSITE of what it should have done and they are still the ONLY nation on this Continent that has not closed ANYTHING, the whole of Sweden is open. The Government of Sweden's non-action is CRIMINAL.

Read the below article about what a disaster Sweden and their non-measures have been:

View attachment 320332

More articles:

View attachment 320334

View attachment 320335

View attachment 320337

View attachment 320338
View attachment 320340

Sweden's leaving things to chance was a tremendous risk. We don't have the option of taking control measures "later" or "if it gets out of hand" -- the time to act was yesterday, as in months ago.

As I commented in this thread as of now we are expecting to begin lifting our total lockdown on April 14 the next stage of reopenings begin May 2 we hope to have 80% of the nation reopened by mid-May, things like concerts, cinemas and sporting events probably we will be I think easing the lifting of the restrictions in mid-June. Our borders will though remain CLOSED and ALL flights into the nation will remain banned except flights that are containing certain products that could be needed, commercial flights will remain banned.

What models are you using for COVID-19? It sounded like you were following Spain and Italy. I'm not very confident in the CDC modeling; isn't it tied to influenza modeling? I think COVID-19 needs its own model and the data is still being compiled. However, we don't have enough testing data, so we are at a disadvantage.

Well,those of us who are not failed humans and realize those are all human beings are not fazed by that information. Trump cultists still trying to protect dear leader's ego think it's VERY important, though.
and a baby in the womb is still a human. and to kill it is killing a human. just live with that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back