Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Wow. I remember the other day when it was 0. This is getting out of control.
More than 3,700 people have tested positive for the new COVID-19 disease in the U.S. and at least 71 have died. Globally, the death toll was just over 6,500 on Monday, with the weekend seeing an alarming spike in fatalities in three European nations grappling with aggressive outbreaks.
Coronavirus shutdowns spread across U.S. as death toll tops 70
Just be glad you're not in Italy.

Wake me up when we get to 1 million.

I do not care about 70 deaths, and this Covid 19 is no reason to shut down the US economy.

The reason the LEFT is for shutting down the economy is because they want to blame Trump and for Trump to lose....

Just be glad you're not in Italy.

I'm immune here
I'm immune in italy and everywhere else.

4 out of 5 exposed DEVELOP NO SYMPTOMS....

BACK TO WORK, AMERICA!!!

FUCK THE FEAR AND THOSE WHO PUSH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not care about 70 deaths, and this Covid 19 is no reason to shut down the US economy.

The reason the LEFT is for shutting down the economy is because they want to blame Trump and for Trump to lose....

Pretty soon they'll try to pass a bill making it illegal to die.

Or illegal to not develop any symptoms when exposed!!!!

You either NEED BIG GOVERNMENT or the LEFT wants you DEAD.....

Correct! We are in agreement, there. we can only control what we can control.
So, do you think that might have anything to do with people receiving good medical care? As in, without effective care, that little factoid might change?

No. Because the old people who died were dying from something else. Of all the old people who were taken off that cruse ship, how many have died? What? None? Surely they weren't all 35 year olds.

Seven have died from the Diamond Princess, fifteen are in serious/critical condition.

See there you go. Now, I assume you read that in an article, so that being the case the ages of the people should be known. That as well as any other underlying health issues should have also been printed. The article I saw said one of the Japanese folks who died was 80 years old. You show me a 40 something moderately healthy who dropped dead from corona virus that's one thing. As it is now, only sickly old people have to worry.
That is not quite true. The elderly or those with with lung or cardio vascular diseases, or those with diabetes are high risk. You have to add to that list people with dozens of other diseases that have been left with weaken immune systems. All toll, we are talking about 68 million older adults over 60 and 20 million younger adults that suffer from various disease that put them in a high risk group. That means we are talking about 1 out 4 American that have a relatively high risk of dying if infected.

Thing is no one really knows. It looks like everyone on that side of the world is on the down hill side of this. Lots of people died no doubt, but what's lacking is why? no one on the news will point to a case of an avrage guy or gal who isn't in a high risk group getting sick and dying from corona virus. So sure, protect the OD folk, test people so you can send them home until they are better, but stop all the panic and the political bull shit. It's just over kill.
Generally, secondary health issues are not released upon death. So unless the 50 year old was seriously ill when they were infected, it is unlikely to be reported. Possible studies done in the future will answer a lot of questions. Something else that is unknown is the degree of lung damage that patients experience. Just about every serious lung infection leaves some lasting damage in the lungs, often it's minor but sometimes it's not.

More than 3,700 people have tested positive for the new COVID-19 disease in the U.S. and at least 71 have died. Globally, the death toll was just over 6,500 on Monday, with the weekend seeing an alarming spike in fatalities in three European nations grappling with aggressive outbreaks.

How does that compare to other countries?

Are you blaming their leadership?

Woohoo! 71. Can we make it to 100? Come on 100!
Your brain is water logged,

About the same number of people that killed each month by street thugs in Democrat controlled Chicago.

Granny got possum...

... wrapped up against...

... Chinese bio-weaponry.

I think I follow...eating weird animals can make you virus.

I still wouldn't be surprised if it came from that biological germ lab. All it takes is one mistake. These people have been eating that crap for hundreds/thousands of years.

I tend to agree with you. No way China will cop to it.
Even better if our own deranged, politically controlled media continue to blame our president.

Here is turning the frown upside down....the positives from the great Corona virus panic....

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/03/the_coronavirus_will_save_america.html

These benefits are undeniably going to happen. But it is not just in the health arena that America will see long-term benefits. It will be in the alteration of business practices, long accepted as they were invisibly implemented. Who knew? Ninety-five percent of antibiotics were manufactured in China, and no one discussed it. Now the vulnerability of America is displayed in front of the people — not the little cliques of "health professionals" and CEOs who fostered it. With the Chinese penchant for lying, adulteration, blackmail, and price-gouging, will such a situation exist in 2022? No, because if it doesn't change rapidly, a lot of CEOs will find themselves unemployed.

Antibiotics are not the only pharmaceuticals or nutritional supplements coming from China, and soon the marketers of such products will face their turn in front of the bus. Their executives see it coming. Changes will be rapid and, again, invisible. They do not want their products to be the ones cited in future news stories. "Good riddance to China" will be the mantra of the entire industry, and America will be the huge beneficiary of increased domestic production, increased research on improved quality, and increased security — a trifecta that blunts the advantages China has sought to use against the U.S.

There is more, much more, that will be seen to improve America. The coronavirus has been a wake-up call, and this time there is no snooze button.

If a supply chain is entangled with Chinese production due to technology, the business relying on sole sourcing is foolish beyond words. If that still exists in 2022, the business is doomed. CEOs, technology experts within large companies, and business analysts are going to be asking a lot of questions, and someone in the organization had better have answers. The most obvious answer is to relocate advanced technology manufacturing to secure nations, including America.

China's stealth war against America has been exposed, inadvertently, but it is no longer flying below the radar. The overt threat to cut off shipments of antibiotic medicine and medical supplies, and the delay in shipping that may actually be taking place, has brought the issue to the people of America. To say there is anger over such threats and actions is to understate the consequences. Here is China, willing to send America a virus and then debilitate its supply chains to exacerbate the effects. No longer is this a stealth war. The American people are on to them, and no rebuttal will return the status quo.

Granny got possum...

I still wouldn't be surprised if it came from that biological germ lab. All it takes is one mistake. These people have been eating that crap for hundreds/thousands of years.

No way they will, but that doesn't mean the truth won't end up coming out eventually. It's just pretty odd that the first case of this bug occurred in the same city where the lab is located, the fact that Chinese people have always eaten this kind of "food" (if that's what you want to call it). Very suspicious.
Granny got possum...

No way they will, but that doesn't mean the truth won't end up coming out eventually. It's just pretty odd that the first case of this bug occurred in the same city where the lab is located, the fact that Chinese people have always eaten this kind of "food" (if that's what you want to call it). Very suspicious.
Hell, the government locks everything down, bats and snakes may become pretty attractive main courses here. I suspect dogs and cats will be the first casualties because they are easily accessible, but they are not in infinite supply.
VIVA VENEZUALA!!!

And making it illegal to not vote democrat after you do.

We some big laughs now.

bernie-sanders-demdebate-mach15-2020-getty-images-420x315.jpg

"Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) suggested during Sunday evening’s CNN debate that we must address the climate change “crisis” with the same urgency as the Chinese coronavirus pandemic."

Bernie: Address Climate Change with Same Urgency as Coronavirus

Woohoo! 71. Can we make it to 100? Come on 100!
Your brain is water logged,
Your Soul is Calcified and hardened beyond redemption!
Or is it?

Forum List

Back