Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Why is it used for the cdc counts if the deaths are wuhan related? You still can’t answer that, and is my point

Because they are most likely covid related. Duh.

When you come up with a more reliable data set, you let the CDC know.

It doesn’t mean it is, so, to use the figures as real is false or fake

It means exactly what it says, that they're probable. The meaning of words isn't hard to understand. You just need to read it.

If you have better information, then let them know.

It doesn’t mean it is, so, to use the figures as real is false or fake

It means exactly what it says, that they're probable. The meaning of words isn't hard to understand. You just need to read it.

If you have better information, then let them know.
It is what is meant, they don’t know, nor do you, so using probable as proven is false/fake. Just is. by the way, it’s why the daily death rate is the same today as 2017 counts. And that sir, is why it’s a hoax.

Let me know if you need to understand that logic

It is what is meant, they don’t know, nor do you, so using probable as proven is false/fake. Just is. by the way, it’s why the daily death rate is the same today as 2017 counts. And that sir, is why it’s a hoax.

Let them know when you have better data.

Until then, I'll take the input from the experts over the crazy theories of some inbred retard who doesn't even know how to use a dictionary.

So we're back to square one. I believe in the data and you don't. Do you have anything else to add or are we just going to keep repeating this? I have educated health officials on my side and you have your uneducated self thinking that you're smarter than medical professionals. I'm perfectly comfortable siding with them over you.

Let them know when you have better data.

Until then, I'll take the input from the experts over the crazy theories of some inbred retard who doesn't even know how to use a dictionary.

So we're back to square one. I believe in the data and you don't. Do you have anything else to add or are we just going to keep repeating this? I have educated health officials on my side and you have your uneducated self thinking that you're smarter than medical professionals. I'm perfectly comfortable siding with them over you.
The board now ‘knows’ you follow fake numbers. BTW, you’re probably a moron

Don’t care what inbred retards like you consider fake numbers.

I go with what our health officials use. You go by whatever flavor of crazy conspiracy theory nonsense you want to believe.

I believe in the data and you don’t. You have anything useful to say or just gonna keep repeating?

Don’t care what inbred retards like you consider fake numbers.

I go with what our health officials use. You go by whatever flavor of crazy conspiracy theory nonsense you want to believe.

I believe in the data and you don’t. You have anything useful to say or just gonna keep repeating?
Yep, you would, you would get in a boxcar too if they said you should! We know

If I get sick, I would go to a doctor and follow their professional input. I wouldn't ask an inbred retard for medical advice.

I guess we're just different.

If I get sick, I would go to a doctor and follow their professional input. I wouldn't ask an inbred retard for medical advice.

I guess we're just different.
Funny, I do just that! What I don’t do is take advice from someone who doesn’t know me. For a federal agency to dictate my health is inhumane! They are not all knowing. Probable is used because they don’t have to be right. Just push a hoax and when they tell you to climb aboard you’re there

Last edited:
They are not all knowing.

Not all knowing but they sure know a lot more than toothless inbred retards.

I’ll go with their input over yours.
why do you think so? I know other facilities that say the opposite. you would poo foo them, why? don't medical experts all count to you, or just those that back your story line? I weigh them out, and I do logistics, and see the daily death numbers didn't c;hange. to me, that isn't logical. so you believe your hoax, me nope, I will bring up the daily death count as often as possible. BTW, are they saying Trump cured cancer and pneumonia and flu and heart disease, and......?

why do you think so?

Because they are experts in that field with experience, knowledge, and education. Meanwhile you very clearly have no formal education. You very clearly have no capacity for critical thought. In talking to you, I honestly think you might actually be mentally retarded.

So I’ll take the input of the experts in the field before I take the input of someone I honestly consider to be one of the dumbest posters on this site.

You think your input means anything to me? You think your “logistics” are convincing? They’re not. To me, you’re just some toothless conspiracy theory nut with too much time on his hands. I’ve weighed my choices and I’ve made up my mind in who to go with. It’s not even close.

I’ll take the data from the experts before I take whatever half-baked conspiracy theory nonsense you’re trying to sell.

Have I made myself clear?

It has been about a month since I last ran some numbers. Let's see how the numbers have changed in this time.

Methodology: Using worldometer, I'm looking at each state's death rate change from 1/31 to 3/1. I'm going to rank all of the states by death rate and indicate how much their death rate has changed in the last month. For example, New Jersey has the highest death rate. Their death rate is currently 2,620 per million. A month ago it was 2,419 per million. So that's a +201 difference.

After doing this with all states, we should get a real good idea of what's happening right now.

#1: New Jersey (+201)
#2: New York (+219)
#3: Rhode Island (+343) (Up from 4th)
#4: Massachusetts (+227)
#5: Mississippi (+214)
#6: Arizona (+392) (Up from 10th)
#7: Connecticut (+170)
#8: South Dakota (+124)
#9: Louisiana (+165)
#10: Alabama (+457) (Up from 14th)
#11: North Dakota (+30)
#12: Pennsylvania (+183)
#13: Indiana (+389) (Up from 18th)
#14: Illinois (+119)
#15: New Mexico (+212)
#16: Arkansas (+127)
#17: Iowa (+181)
#18: Tennessee (+259) (Up from 19th)
#19: South Carolina (+295) (Up from 21st)
#20: Michigan (+99)
#21: Georgia (+300) (Up from 22nd)
#22: Kansas (+322) (Up from 23rd)
#23: Nevada (+223)
#24: Texas (+235)
#25: Ohio (+528) (Up from 38th)
#26: Delaware (+341) (Up from 30th)

#27: Florida (+210)
#28: Missouri (+193)
#29: California (+293) (Up from 32nd)
#30: Maryland (+124)
#31: West Virginia (+154)
#32: Montana (+116)
#33: Minnesota (+51)
#34: Wyoming (+129)
#35: Oklahoma (+236) (Up from 39th)
#36: Wisconsin (+88)
#37: Nebraska (+83)
#38: North Carolina (+183) (Up from 40th)
#39: Idaho (+80)
#40: Kentucky (+203) (Up from 41st)
#41: Colorado (+55)
#42: Virginia (+272) (Up from 43rd)
#43: New Hampshire (+83)
#44: Washington (+85)
#45: Utah (+86)
#46: Oregon (+60)
#47: Maine (+84)
#48: Alaska (+51)
#49: Vermont (+50) (Up from 50th)
#50: Hawaii (+20)

Over the last month, the fastest growing death rates are coming from:

1) Ohio (+528)
2) Alabama (+457)
3) Arizona (+392)
4) Indiana (+389)
5) Rhode Island (+343)
6) Delaware (+341)

Over the last month, the slowest growing death rates are coming from:

50) Hawaii (+20)
49) North Dakota (+30)
48) Vermont (+50)
47) Alaska (+51)
46) Minnesota (+51)
45) Colorado (+55)

Some interesting notes:

Overall the numbers are looking much better this time around. New cases and deaths had been declining but are now flattening out again. The number of active cases is slowly declining.

Ohio is now the worst performing state for this period. Not sure what's happening there but we'll see if this trend continues. Arizona and Alabama are still among the worst. Indiana, Rhode Island, and Delaware are now among the worst.

After getting slammed early on, the North East had significantly improved. We've been seeing a steady worsening in that region for a while now.

We're seeing some new states among the best performing. Alaska, Hawaii, and Vermont have been very consistently good. North Dakota, Minnesota, and Colorado are doing surprisingly well, especially North Dakota considering how bad they were just a few months ago.

We'll see what the graph looks like in another month. The declining death rates have been great to see. The flattening is a little concerning but I'm expecting to see the rates decline again as the vaccines continue to get rolled out.

Forum List

Back