Officers Down in Philly - Savages Rioting

This will be a daily occurrence under BLM Biden as the police are "reimagined" into social workers and therapists.
Slick Willy's 1994 Crime Bill that Biden paraded for is coming back full circle.
The blacks would never F with an Italian area !!
The Italians would come out with bats and guns

I laugh at tough ass internet clowns like you, spewing your racist babble hiding behind a computer screen.
I laugh at pussy libs, like Biden.
Me too.

This will be a daily occurrence under BLM Biden as the police are "reimagined" into social workers and therapists.
Slick Willy's 1994 Crime Bill that Biden paraded for is coming back full circle.

I laugh at tough ass internet clowns like you, spewing your racist babble hiding behind a computer screen.

.....but you think bending over for Trump and being a Trump Humper is cool.
Better than a Biden commie whore.

What dictators has Biden praised or defended?
What dictator has Biden cowed into halting nuclear tests?

When was Biden POTUS? WHO HAS trump cowed into stopping?

When was Biden POTUS? WHO HAS trump cowed into stopping?
Then quit comparing them. You cant have it both ways.

On the iPhone App, 5-0 Radio, Philadelphia Police "have run out of resources." The douchebag, Marxist governor of Pennsylvania needs to send the State Police to help. The cops are bringing K-9's to help in lieu of other officers. The dogs are brilliant but they do not carry a Glock 9mm with 15 rounds which is necessary at a riot or at any time in high crime (democrat) areas.
This is organized----the dems ---soros communists are using the chaos to load up ballot boxes. It's about the election.

Forum List

Back