Officers Down in Philly - Savages Rioting

On the iPhone App, 5-0 Radio, Philadelphia Police "have run out of resources." The douchebag, Marxist governor of Pennsylvania needs to send the State Police to help. The cops are bringing K-9's to help in lieu of other officers. The dogs are brilliant but they do not carry a Glock 9mm with 15 rounds which is necessary at a riot or at any time in high crime (democrat) areas.

Just as a point of information, Joe Biden's home town of Murder Town USA is a 15 minute drive to Philly.

The whole surrounding area is an urban jungle.

This will be a daily occurrence under BLM Biden as the police are "reimagined" into social workers and therapists.
Slick Willy's 1994 Crime Bill that Biden paraded for is coming back full circle.
The blacks would never F with an Italian area !!
The Italians would come out with bats and guns

I laugh at tough ass internet clowns like you, spewing your racist babble hiding behind a computer screen.
There’s nothing funny about it. How about calling out the rioters for who they are for once?

This will be a daily occurrence under BLM Biden as the police are "reimagined" into social workers and therapists.
Slick Willy's 1994 Crime Bill that Biden paraded for is coming back full circle.

I laugh at tough ass internet clowns like you, spewing your racist babble hiding behind a computer screen.
All you know is thuggery

The officers calls the shots, not their sergeant or the mayor. There is no such thing of stand down procedures. That is only happens on fictional television. Each officers can make their own decision. Some officers will tell another to leave a certain person alone because they re friends or family. But it is still up to the officers to decide.
And if their sergeant tells them to stand down while they loot. But their job requirements is to prevent theft or vandalisms. That they don't have to stand down. and they can't get fired for disobeying a direct order. And these officers belongs to a union. And the only way an officer can't get fired. That is if he neglected to perform his duties.
But these officers that they have dispatched to the scene may have been community service officers or traffic cops. Which their job description are for other things. Like community service officers are sometimes sent out for crowd control, but not their to arrest or subdue anyone. Unless they are trained to arrest someone.
But if they are officers that are trained to handle these types of situations and don't performed their duties. So then it means that they are corrupt officers that working under someone else or they are being black mailed for criminal offense they has done in the past.

But each an every officers calls their own shots. That they don't work under nobody. They are there to perform there duties. And this stand down orders is a bunch of bull to make you think that they operate like that.
It's all a lie. Even the mayors don't have that much authority over them.
You guys have been watching too much television if you think that there are stand down orders that allows criminal offense to go on while in their presence.

Trust me, this all staged. A lot of police officers in Democrat controlled states are staging or spreading fake news.
If anything happens in these states, just clap your hands and shout "Good show!"
They are wanting the public to show sympathy, that they are poor innocent little lambs that are in distress.
This is a PSYOP to scare the public into not voting for Pres. Trump or else this will go on.
They are trying to rig the election and don't want the public to come out openly showing how many supporters he has.
And so ignore all of these scare tactics they are pulling.

That is possibly the stupidest thing I have heard. But then you are a stupid lib.

I laugh at pussy libs, like Biden.

.....but you think bending over for Trump and being a Trump Humper is cool.

Trust me, this all staged. A lot of police officers in Democrat controlled states are staging or spreading fake news.
If anything happens in these states, just clap your hands and shout "Good show!"
They are wanting the public to show sympathy, that they are poor innocent little lambs that are in distress.
This is a PSYOP to scare the public into not voting for Pres. Trump or else this will go on.
They are trying to rig the election and don't want the public to come out openly showing how many supporters he has.

That is possibly the stupidest thing I have heard. But then you are a stupid lib.

No.., I think the stupidest thing you heard is when your colonoscopy doctor told you that there is a detergent that can get rid of those brown skid marks in the seat of your underwear.
You liberal goons are every where.
Here is your Lib's national anthem.

here is your favorite Lib's Christmas song to go with y'all efforts to destroy Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I guess y'all are hating Christmas because of the Red outfit that Santa wears.

No.., I think the stupidest thing you heard is when your colonoscopy doctor told you that there is a detergent that can get rid of those brown skid marks in the seat of your underwear.

here is your favorite Lib's Christmas song to go with y'all efforts to destroy Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I am not a lib. I might have misunderstood your post. I am as far from being a lib as you can be.

Insulting me only shows how much you need your diaper changed.

Better than a Biden commie whore.

Please provide some backup.

I appreciate our men and women in blue.

I like having them around.

They treat us well and we respect them as officers and as people. They are generally first-rate individuals.

I agree with you.

As do i. Cops are awesome and anyone who disrespects them is a fucking douche bag.

Better than a Biden commie whore.

What dictators has Biden praised or defended?

New Topics

Forum List

Back