Officers Down in Philly - Savages Rioting

FA5EA355-BD40-4920-B5C2-9433EF76760F.png

Trust me, this all staged. A lot of police officers in Democrat controlled states are staging or spreading fake news.
If anything happens in these states, just clap your hands and shout "Good show!"
They are wanting the public to show sympathy, that they are poor innocent little lambs that are in distress.
This is a PSYOP to scare the public into not voting for Pres. Trump or else this will go on.
They are trying to rig the election and don't want the public to come out openly showing how many supporters he has.
And so ignore all of these scare tactics they are pulling.

Please provide some backup.

I appreciate our men and women in blue.

I like having them around.

They treat us well and we respect them as officers and as people. They are generally first-rate individuals.

I agree with you.

Staged lol
It’s real

No comment about what's happening in Philadelphia ("City of Brotherly Love"). It's all been said a million times, especially since the 1960s.

The situation ain't ever going to change. Even by the end of the century, when the vast majority of the people are NOT Euro Americans, this senseless violence will be occurring like clockwork in American cities.

Is there any wonder that some countries (such as Hungary) are adamant in maintaining a population that shares common cultural values?

This will be a daily occurrence under BLM Biden as the police are "reimagined" into social workers and therapists.
Slick Willy's 1994 Crime Bill that Biden paraded for is coming back full circle.
The blacks would never F with an Italian area !!
The Italians would come out with bats and guns

I laugh at tough ass internet clowns like you, spewing your racist babble hiding behind a computer screen.

Oh well, this will all go away once Biden is in the WH.
No it won't. These are local issues, that spread. Unless Biden plans on going after the organizers that perpetuate this from state to state there is no federal role. These rioters and looters have been empowered and encouraged by the left, nothing Biden can say or do will stop them if the police shoot a black person for any reason.

Trust me, this all staged. A lot of police officers in Democrat controlled states are staging or spreading fake news.
If anything happens in these states, just clap your hands and shout "Good show!"
They are wanting the public to show sympathy, that they are poor innocent little lambs that are in distress.
This is a PSYOP to scare the public into not voting for Pres. Trump or else this will go on.
They are trying to rig the election and don't want the public to come out openly showing how many supporters he has.
And so ignore all of these scare tactics they are pulling.

Please provide some backup.

I appreciate our men and women in blue.

I like having them around.

They treat us well and we respect them as officers and as people. They are generally first-rate individuals.

The police calls the shots. They have the right to protect themselves or the public from danger. It is whatever they feel like doing. In the Constitution, It says the public has the right to defend themselves by any means necessarily. The police are there to assist to make sure everything is done fairly accordingly to the law, like referees or a official witnesses. .
But the Constitution allows the public to settle their own matters in their own ways.
But these officers are calling shots to let these rioters to do as they please. And so they made the decision to protect the politicians in the group of rioters.

This will be a daily occurrence under BLM Biden as the police are "reimagined" into social workers and therapists.
Slick Willy's 1994 Crime Bill that Biden paraded for is coming back full circle.
The blacks would never F with an Italian area !!
The Italians would come out with bats and guns

I laugh at tough ass internet clowns like you, spewing your racist babble hiding behind a computer screen.

STFU

You act like a tough guy all the time on here.

You must be upset these thieving fake social justice criminals are handing PA to Trump.

It’s gonna be ok little buddy.

Forum List

Back