Officers Down in Philly - Savages Rioting

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
On the iPhone App, 5-0 Radio, Philadelphia Police "have run out of resources." The douchebag, Marxist governor of Pennsylvania needs to send the State Police to help. The cops are bringing K-9's to help in lieu of other officers. The dogs are brilliant but they do not carry a Glock 9mm with 15 rounds which is necessary at a riot or at any time in high crime (democrat) areas.

Last edited:
Philly is erupting into mass chaos
The city is one of the highest negro in the USA next to Atlanta and Chicago

On the iPhone App, 5-0 Radio, Philadelphia Police "have run out of resources." The douchebag, Marxist governor of Pennsylvania needs to send the State Police to help. The cops are bringing K-9's to help in lieu of other officers. The dogs are brilliant but they do not carry a Glock 9mm with 15 rounds which is necessary at a riot or at any time in high crime (democrat) areas.
The Gov is a Bolshevik Jew

This will be a daily occurrence under BLM Biden as the police are "reimagined" into social workers and therapists.
Slick Willy's 1994 Crime Bill that Biden paraded for is coming back full circle.
The blacks would never F with an Italian area !!
The Italians would come out with bats and guns

Until some group use deadly force on this useless shits it will only get worse. The time to prepare was 20 years ago and if you didn't you are shit out of luck.

This will be a daily occurrence under BLM Biden as the police are "reimagined" into social workers and therapists.
Slick Willy's 1994 Crime Bill that Biden paraded for is coming back full circle.
The blacks would never F with an Italian area !!
The Italians would come out with bats and guns

Is this the Paulie theory of race and fighting?

Trust me, this all staged. A lot of police officers in Democrat controlled states are staging or spreading fake news.
If anything happens in these states, just clap your hands and shout "Good show!"
They are wanting the public to show sympathy, that they are poor innocent little lambs that are in distress.
This is a PSYOP to scare the public into not voting for Pres. Trump or else this will go on.
They are trying to rig the election and don't want the public to come out openly showing how many supporters he has.
And so ignore all of these scare tactics they are pulling.

Trust me, this all staged. A lot of police officers in Democrat controlled states are staging or spreading fake news.
If anything happens in these states, just clap your hands and shout "Good show!"
They are wanting the public to show sympathy, that they are poor innocent little lambs that are in distress.
This is a PSYOP to scare the public into not voting for Pres. Trump or else this will go on.
They are trying to rig the election and don't want the public to come out openly showing how many supporters he has.

Please provide some backup.

I appreciate our men and women in blue.

I like having them around.

They treat us well and we respect them as officers and as people. They are generally first-rate individuals.

Please provide some backup.

I appreciate our men and women in blue.

I like having them around.

They treat us well and we respect them as officers and as people. They are generally first-rate individuals.

I agree with you.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back