Officers Accused Of Using Taser On 10-Year-Old

Isn't it apparently to anyone over about 12 years old that cops are, generally speaking, of course, control freaking bullies?

I don't blame people for expressing their outrage, but let's not pretend that we're suprised when we read of such criminal behaviors by cops, shall we?

No pretend involved here at all.

I want to see tasers abolished as teh torture devices they are, and the more people are made aware of how police misuse them the better.

What exactly was this 10yr old doing to be tased??

I've seen 10 year olds that would kill you for 50 cents my friend. They wouldn't bat an eye while doing so either.

By all means. Lets get rid of tasers. The cops can alway shoot em. Jeeze.

Isn't it apparently to anyone over about 12 years old that cops are, generally speaking, of course, control freaking bullies?

I don't blame people for expressing their outrage, but let's not pretend that we're suprised when we read of such criminal behaviors by cops, shall we?

A great part of their job is to control the situations they encounter, so if you wish to brand them "control freaks" then so be it. A ten year old out of control boy can due a great deal of harm to themselves and others including a grown man. Perhaps judgement should be withheld until all the facts are known.

The kids father should go find Piggly Wiggly when he gets off work and blast him in the face with a 12 guage.
Fuck cops.
I hate those motherfuckers.

The kids father should go find Piggly Wiggly when he gets off work and blast him in the face with a 12 guage.
Fuck cops.
I hate those motherfuckers.

Hahahahhahahahahhaha Mr. tough guy!

Forum List

Back