Officer Who Shot Wright Resigns, Police Chief Resigns, Charges to Come Against Officer Who Shot

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Kim Potter, the police officer in Brooklyn Center, Minn., who fatally shot Daunte Wright on Sunday, has resigned from the Police Department, her union said in a statement on Tuesday.

The city’s police chief, Tim Gannon, also announced that he was departing.
In a letter that Ms. Potter sent to city officials on Tuesday, she said she was resigning immediately, the union said.

“I have loved every minute of being a police officer and serving this community to the best of my ability, but I believe it is in the best interest of the community, the department and my fellow officers if I resign immediately,” she wrote.

Mistakes are still crimes. So, i hope she gets the proper punishment. Whatever it may be.

Kim Potter, the police officer in Brooklyn Center, Minn., who fatally shot Daunte Wright on Sunday, has resigned from the Police Department, her union said in a statement on Tuesday.

In a letter that Ms. Potter sent to city officials on Tuesday, she said she was resigning immediately, the union said.

“I have loved every minute of being a police officer and serving this community to the best of my ability, but I believe it is in the best interest of the community, the department and my fellow officers if I resign immediately,” she wrote.

why was that idiot kid fighting with the cops...was he stupid or just retarded

I hope she gets due process.

What specifically should she be charged with, so you want the proper punishment? Lets let the media and public decide this very moment. :rolleyes:
Involuntary manslaughter. That's about all she can be charged with, uhhh unless she's lying about mistaking the taser for the glock which is highly suspicious, but in the chaos she could have done that maybe.

I mean she's saying "taser, taser, taser" where as you would have thought that it would have dawned on her that she was holding her gun instead of her taser. Something was very weird about that whole thing.

I would love every cop in Minnesota to resign immediately.

Come down here to Florida. We love the Blue down here.

I honestly don’t know why anyone would even want to be a police officer anymore.

They figure it's the last line of defense against a nation being lost to the wolves. The wolves (that if not dealt with), will soon be eyeballing their families. Isn't that what was said about the terrorist, otherwise to "fight them over there, so you don't have to fight them here" ?? The same goes for criminals, otherwise fight them in their place, before they come to your place. Simple really.

was that idiot kid fighting with the cops...was he stupid or just retarded

Many black felons suffer from a not-too-rare black brain disease that causes them to resist arrest instead of cooperating with the cops

What specifically should she be charged with, so you want the proper punishment? Lets let the media and public decide this very moment. :rolleyes:
Involuntary manslaughter. That's about all she can be charged with, uhhh unless she's lying about mistaking the taser for the glock which is highly suspicious, but in the chaos she could have done that maybe.

I mean she's saying "taser, taser, taser" where as you would have thought that it would have dawned on her that she was holding her gun instead of her taser. Something was very weird about that whole thing.
I think the perpetrator behaved and spoke in such a way it would have rattled a saint.

She had only an instant to grab her taser and stop him from doing woe to her fellow officer and herself. It is not uncommon to err when forced into a predicament by an uncooperative, verbally vituperative aggressor gone into stalk and hurt more. He brought his own death by the way he managed to turn a simple traffic stop into a whirlwind opportunity to displace and hurt a couple of officers in the long blue line.

Is that a recent picture? She looks great for 48!

Mistakes are still crimes. So, i hope she gets the proper punishment. Whatever it may be.
At least she admitted she was wrong, instead of claiming she had to kill him because she was in fear for her life. I won't say her resignation will do anything to heal the mistrust of cops, but it won't make things worse, like a bullshit claim and all the other cops claiming what she did was right would have. She made a terrible mistake, but her admission of that was honorable.

why was that idiot kid fighting with the cops...was he stupid or just retarded

Blacks are slowly being indoctrinated to believe they're subject to a different standard and that cops are afraid of them, so they emboldened to act out like this.

So much for due process.
Here is what happens if you ask for it.

Word is that she's a union lackey....Those people are usually planted behind desks.

There's a distinct possibility that she was put on the streets because it's becoming more difficult to put trained cops on the beat.

Forum List

Back