Officer Who Shot Wright Resigns, Police Chief Resigns, Charges to Come Against Officer Who Shot

But no charges against the capital Police officer who shot the unarmed white woman. Race means everything.

She was raiding the office where lawmakers were after being told to stand down, what don't you understand about that?

So it's good to see that you are 'on board' with shooting looters!
Now, only if LE would shoot the Black ones.

Two affirmative action hires of the police department fucked up real bad.

The lesson is that we shouldn't give important jobs to anyone based upon their race and/or gender.

However, the stupid uneducated Libtards are simply too damn idiotic to understand things like that.

But no charges against the capital Police officer who shot the unarmed white woman. Race means everything.

She was raiding the office where lawmakers were after being told to stand down, what don't you understand about that?

No she wasn't...lol. Get your facts straight.

So what was she doing?

She was in front of the door to the congressional chamber. She wasn't "raiding the offices".

If she was black, you would call it murder and demand justice.

Mistakes are still crimes. So, i hope she gets the proper punishment. Whatever it may be.
At least she admitted she was wrong, instead of claiming she had to kill him because she was in fear for her life. I won't say her resignation will do anything to heal the mistrust of cops, but it won't make things worse, like a bullshit claim and all the other cops claiming what she did was right would have. She made a terrible mistake, but her admission of that was honorable.
The mistake was the thug who decided to get stupid.
Yes, because we all know cops are given a license to kill along with their badge and gun.

So what was she doing?

She was in front of the door to the congressional chamber. She wasn't "raiding the offices".

If she were black she would have never gotten in the building. What was she doing at the door? Praying.

Mistakes are still crimes. So, i hope she gets the proper punishment. Whatever it may be.
At least she admitted she was wrong, instead of claiming she had to kill him because she was in fear for her life. I won't say her resignation will do anything to heal the mistrust of cops, but it won't make things worse, like a bullshit claim and all the other cops claiming what she did was right would have. She made a terrible mistake, but her admission of that was honorable.
The mistake was the thug who decided to get stupid.
Yes, because we all know cops are given a license to kill along with their badge and gun.
You libs are too stupid to know anything. 99% of those shot was because they failed to follow instructions or had weapons. The kid paid the price for his stupidity.

So what was she doing?

If she were black she would have never gotten in the building. What was she doing at the door? Praying.

Are you saying whites are stronger than blacks?

Kim Potter, the police officer in Brooklyn Center, Minn., who fatally shot Daunte Wright on Sunday, has resigned from the Police Department, her union said in a statement on Tuesday.

The city’s police chief, Tim Gannon, also announced that he was departing.
In a letter that Ms. Potter sent to city officials on Tuesday, she said she was resigning immediately, the union said.

“I have loved every minute of being a police officer and serving this community to the best of my ability, but I believe it is in the best interest of the community, the department and my fellow officers if I resign immediately,” she wrote.

MORE proof that police get investigated/prosecuted/prosecuted more

So what was she doing?

No she wouldn't have been shot trying to get in the building. This is what she would have faced trying to get in.

1618480743579.png

So what was she doing?

No she wouldn't have been shot trying to get in the building. This is what she would have faced trying to get in.

View attachment 480063
Huh?...lol

Kim Potter, the police officer in Brooklyn Center, Minn., who fatally shot Daunte Wright on Sunday, has resigned from the Police Department, her union said in a statement on Tuesday.

The city’s police chief, Tim Gannon, also announced that he was departing.
In a letter that Ms. Potter sent to city officials on Tuesday, she said she was resigning immediately, the union said.

“I have loved every minute of being a police officer and serving this community to the best of my ability, but I believe it is in the best interest of the community, the department and my fellow officers if I resign immediately,” she wrote.

Yay, another lifetime lawbreaking thug gets a cop fired and charged! Libber dregs rejoice!!

Forum List

Back