Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Yeah, he was appointed during the Trump administration, so he leans left! Dumbass!
And now he’s biden’s man

thats how politics works

STFU. Just because you are wrong doesn't make everyone else guilty. dumbass!
You are very late to this story and are not adding anything except your grumpy attitude

Bullshit! You just keep repeating your lies and invalid arguments.

Here we are again with the argument that unless we allow the police to do whatever they want we can't have police.

We are going to find out that is not true. There is no reason to pull a gun on someone for wanting to find a safe spot to pull over.

Police only pull out their gun for one reason, and that is in preparation to defend themselves. They were unsure of why he pulled over in that gas station, why he didn't have a visible plate until they walked right up to the vehicle, and why he was refusing their commands.

Here we are again with the argument that unless we allow the police to do whatever they want we can't have police.

We are going to find out that is not true. There is no reason to pull a gun on someone for wanting to find a safe spot to pull over.

Police only pull out their gun for one reason, and that is in preparation to defend themselves. They were unsure of why he pulled over in that gas station, why he didn't have a visible plate until they walked right up to the vehicle, and why he was refusing their commands.

Anyone with a lick of sense would understand.

The black guy did not get out of the car voluntarily

thats a fact

this incident will cause more confrontations across the nation till police morale is zero and they just stop pulling cars over

Exactly, especially if idiots like this actually get any money out of this lawsuit. You'll see blacks looking for a reason to get pulled over and cause trouble just to see if they can make a lottery ticket out of it.

It's like these riots. Police back down, they allow the lowlifes to even take over their police station or burn it down, no real push back because of politics. So now they're rioting all the time. If police were allowed to just gun all the rioters down, there would be no riots in our future. Now it's like they look for any reason to riot, break into stores and take whatever they want.

When you reward bad activity, expect much more of it to happen.

Then you’re focusing on the wrong thing.

The police had the opportunity to manage a situation better, didn’t, and it led to physical conflict. That sort of poor judgement should get someone fired.

The poor judgement was this idiot solder. All he had to do was obey their commands and he would have been on his way in five minutes. Instead it was a half hour event with him getting pepper sprayed and the loss of a good police officer for that city. Why? Because one guy wanted to act like an asshole.

The poor judgement was this idiot solder. All he had to do was obey their commands and he would have been on his way in five minutes. Instead it was a half hour event with him getting pepper sprayed and the loss of a good police officer for that city. Why? Because one guy wanted to act like an asshole.
Rosa Parks just had to obey the commands of the driver move to the back of the bus and she would have gotten home in 15 minutes. Instead she was arrested and it was a huge ordeal.

Because she wanted to act like an asshole, right?

You know, I've never had a cop pull guns on me during a traffic stop and scream for me to get out of my car.

I wonder why that is.

Oh, yeah. I'm white.

No, it's because you gave them no reason to possibly defend themselves like 99% of their traffic stops.

An armed carjacker wouldn't have pulled over.

Jesus, Ray, is there any act of racist police brutality you won't get on here and excuse?

It had nothing to do with race. They drew their guns and screamed for him to get out of the car before they even knew what his race was. Watch the video. You always comment on things you don't read or watch yourself.

I have never seen a cop act like that in my life. That was disgraceful. American police are completely out of control.

Then watch the old television series C.O.P.S. and you'll see it all the time from all over the country. This is what police do.

Already told YOU what one of the cops said about the victim long drive to the gas station. he says it didn't bother him, why did you ignore that?

The situation never justified their belligerent behavior, I posted a thread on this last night that utterly destroys the cops stupid actions.

How body camera video in Virginia shattered one of policing's biggest myths

LINK

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
Good, and you should read your own link.

The Town fired his ass because his actions detracted from the respect the police enjoy. And the cop threated to taser the soldier if he got out of his truck, and then maced him. The Town is gonna have to pay damages now, and the cop should have been arrested for assault

The cops behavior was so outrageous he was fired. Doesn’t that tell you something?

It sure does. Satan is taking over this country and we are the spectators of it. When you weaken the good it only empowers evil. It's not just this situation, it's metastasizing across the entire country.

The police chief takes orders from the Mayor. The Mayor is advised by his or her legal department on the best actions to take in a lawsuit like this. I'm sure the chief let him go regrettably. But if you ever had the opportunity to talk with a police officer off the record, or better yet personally knew a police officer, they'll all tell you that half of police work is politics. But then again, what isn't in our country?

This is why we need to divide this country into two countries instead. One for our side and another for yours. Everybody is happy that way and we never have to argue about anything ever again. In our country, we will have a loser pays all law like some parts of Europe. Sue anybody you want, but if you lose, you are responsible for any and all costs of the person you tried to sue if you lose your case. You'd see how fast these phony lawsuits would stop.

What I see is a once strong country getting weaker and weaker. The only advantage to being older these days is we won't be around for the final collapse of this country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back