Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

That’s brilliant police work, officer.
Thats very easy to say for an armchair cop after the fact

the black guy was not going to cooperate because he did not respect police authority
And it’s very easy for you to say what you say about the lieutenant after the fact.

The lieutenant was not treated with respect from the very beginning. The outcome would have been far different if they had.

the black guy was not going to cooperate because he did not respect police authority
And it’s very easy for you to say what you say about the lieutenant after the fact.

The lieutenant was not treated with respect from the very beginning. The outcome would have been far different if they had.

The officer was fired. The other officer wasn't because it was obvious he realized the fired officer was out of control and he tried to diffuse the situation.

I am responding to the law that says he must get out of the car when ordered to do so by the police

you are offering emotion and What-if

The officer was fired. The other officer wasn't because it was obvious he realized the fired officer was out of control and he tried to diffuse the situation.
Wrong

the linguini spined city leaders decided that one meal for the sharks was enough

I am responding to the law that says he must get out of the car when ordered to do so by the police
Then you’re focusing on the wrong thing.

The police had the opportunity to manage a situation better, didn’t, and it led to physical conflict. That sort of poor judgement should get someone fired.

The police had the opportunity to manage a situation better, didn’t, and it led to physical conflict. That sort of poor judgement should get someone fired.

And it led to the officer getting fired.

That guy was not going get out of the car unless the cops got physical

That guy was not going get out of the car unless the cops got physical
You’re making assumptions that are unjustified. Let’s stick to the facts. The fact is the officer didn’t try to deescalate the situation. He was fired for failing to do so.

He exercised very poor judgement.

You are in full support of that cop's behavior, eh?
As much as you are in support of a US Army officer who disobeys lawful orders

Take a look at this:
The Sergeant Major of the Army is a very political position

and unfortunately the current politics are very left leaning

So I’m not very impressed

its just one man’s opinion

Yeah, he was appointed during the Trump administration, so he leans left! Dumbass!

You’re making assumptions that are unjustified.
The black guy did not get out of the car voluntarily

thats a fact

this incident will cause more confrontations across the nation till police morale is zero and they just stop pulling cars over

thats a fact

this incident will cause more confrontations across the nation till police morale is zero and they just stop pulling cars over
Ah, so we have to let police acts like belligerent thugs because if we don’t, they will be sad.

How about no. How about police behave like rational adults instead. How about we get back to where the police treat the public with respect.

Ah, so we have to let police acts like belligerent thugs because if we don’t, they will be sad.
The order to exit the car was a legal one

are you going to be around to referee every traffic stop?

and if the dirtbag motorist is being an asshole will you call it for the cop?

Given the attitude of the libs here I dont think so

and believe me the cops are going to be confronted with more challenges to their authority

The order to exit the car was a legal one

are you going to be around to referee every traffic stop?

and if the dirtbag motorist is being an asshole will you call it for the cop?

Given the attitude of the libs here I dont think so

and believe me the cops are going to be confronted with more challenges to their authority
You’re thinking about what the cop “could” do and not what he “should” do.

Every traffic stop is able to be refereed. It’s called accountability. I get that sometimes police don’t like accountability but it’s kinda necessary to a free society.

The lieutenant isn’t a dirt bag and he wasn’t an asshole. The cop on the other hand, I wouldn’t say the same.

Every traffic stop is able to be refereed. It’s called accountability.
I get that

but accountability comes after the incident is over

if motorists can adjudicate every stop on the spot and tender their own verdict the cops will not be able to do their job

because the motorists are definitely not unbiased

Every traffic stop is able to be refereed. It’s called accountability.
I get that

but accountability comes after the incident is over

if motorists can adjudicate every stop on the spot and tender their own verdict the cops will not be able to do their job

because the motorists are definitely not unbiased
He’s just trying to figure out why there’s guns pointed at him.

I don’t think that makes him a bad person. Why are you trying to make that seem so unreasonable?

thats a fact

Here we are again with the argument that unless we allow the police to do whatever they want we can't have police.

We are going to find out that is not true. There is no reason to pull a gun on someone for wanting to find a safe spot to pull over.

Forum List

Back