Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Jesus believed in obeying the law

so that person in the picture would be a lying godless lib

No, he didn't.

Jesus vandalized the Temple. That was a violation of Jewish Law.
He claimed to be the Messiah. That was a violation of Jewish Law.
He was fomenting resistance to Rome. That was a violation of the Law.

Jesus just should have obeyed the law. Support our Centurions!!!

You're damn right we complain, hell I've made a career of it
I can believe it

lazy black race hustlers have swindled America out of trillions since 1965

Yea because America was so GREAT before 1965, you loved it when black folks had no rights and could be treated in any kind of manner without consequences. You long for the Good Ole Days, don't you Mac.

At least the Negroes were made to stay on their side of the railroad tracks and we were all better off because of it.

Thats wasnt Biblical law but rather inside-Jerusalem Jewish swamp rat perversion of Gods law

So now your argument is that because Jesus interpreted the law differently than the people who actually were in charge, it was okay for him to break the law.

Funny, I'm sure that George Floyd could make the same Argument. Maybe in 2000 years, people will be wearing Knees around their necks and praying to the Church of Floyd. (Of course, I'd probably join because I thought they meant Pink Floyd, those guys were awesome!)

Of course, this Army Officer wasn't actually breaking any laws... but he got pepper sprayed anyway.

I can believe it

Yea because America was so GREAT before 1965, you loved it when black folks had no rights and could be treated in any kind of manner without consequences. You long for the Good Ole Days, don't you Mac.

At least the Negroes were made to stay on their side of the railroad tracks and we were all better off because of it.

At least you admit you are a racist POS.

I can believe it

Most of the Negroes I have met in my life were racist pieces of shit.

If you are a Negro your chances of being killed by another Negro is astronomically higher than being killed by a White.

A Negro would a million time safer at a KKK rally nowadays than they would be walking down the street of a Negro ghetto after dark.

What lawful orders did the LT disobey?
He was ordered to get out of his car

after refusing to tell the driver WHY he was being pulled over. had they TOLD him it was supposedly for not having tags - the driver would have said he had TWO of them displayed in the windows.

case closed.

& any female - when learning to drive - has been instructed NEVER to pull over in a dark area ... even for a cop. sadly, it's become necessary indoctrination for black men as well.

I can believe it

Most of the Negroes I have met in my life were racist pieces of shit.

If you are a Negro your chances of being killed by another Negro is astronomically higher than being killed by a White.

A Negro would a million time safer at a KKK rally nowadays than they would be walking down the street of a Negro ghetto after dark.

How many black folks have attended the rallies you attend?

So now your argument is that because Jesus interpreted the law differently than the people who actually were in charge, it was okay for him to break the law.
I am arguing that Jesus and only Jesus is above the law

and even He obeyed all the Roman laws

so far this year six police officers have died after being struck by vehicles.
Yes, and 250 cops a year are shot in the line duty

Where did you get that statistic. Before COVID that many died each year. But more than half of those were accidents. So far this year less than 100 have died. 51 of them from COVID.

As I write this, 15 have died from gunfire. So cops are three times more likely to die from COVID than gunfire. As many have died from heart attacks as have died from stabbing.

You know what’s definitely going to get him to comply? Telling him he should be afraid to leave the vehicle. That’s brilliant police work, officer.

Forum List

Back