Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Leftists?! How about Americans. Aren’t we just a bunch of freedom loving rebels?!

you may want to be treated like sheep by erratic cops but I for one will push for douchebags who abuse their power like this guy did to go down hard and never work in a position of power again.

Of course you would which is why I have proposed dividing this country in half. You let criminals manipulate police in your country, and in our country, police manipulate the criminals or subjects.

But again, I have proposed another idea: let leftists cities get rid of their police departments. There is no national law that any city of town must have them. So get rid of your police departments and that would allow blacks to roam and commit crime freely. If they don't want any problems with police, they simply stay out of red cities and states.

Two perfect solutions.
Oh I never proposed the idea that criminals should manipulate police, that’s a bad lie on your part. I do think cops need to uphold a certain kind of discipline while executing their job. This a-hole got caught and fired for acting inappropriately. Maybe he needs a Roomie, you two can live together in your part of America.

Oh I never proposed the idea that criminals should manipulate police, that’s a bad lie on your part. I do think cops need to uphold a certain kind of discipline while executing their job. This a-hole got caught and fired for acting inappropriately. Maybe he needs a Roomie, you two can live together in your part of America.

Utter bullshit. That's exactly what you suggested. You suggested that after the scum said he refused to exit his vehicle as ordered, the police should have accommodated his request.

Yes, I would love this officer to live in our side of the country. I want police officers just like this. So lets start this movement already. It's obvious one country no longer works, and if we don't divide the country, it will only get worse for everybody.

Utter bullshit. That's exactly what you suggested. You suggested that after the scum said he refused to exit his vehicle as ordered, the police should have accommodated his request.

Yes, I would love this officer to live in our side of the country. I want police officers just like this. So lets start this movement already. It's obvious one country no longer works, and if we don't divide the country, it will only get worse for everybody.
The police should have had a conversation with him before asking him before asking him to exit the vehicle. You can have this ousted asshole, he’s all yours

What lawful orders did the LT disobey?
He was order to get out of his car
And when he said he was afraid to, the thug cop told him he should be. A very clear threat by a man with a gun pointed at the Army officer.
The black guy refused to pull over that raised the suspicions of the cops

I’m guessing the temp plate was not supposed to be taped to the inside of the rear window with tinted glass

when the lights flash pull over dont keep driving

and then obey the commands of the police officers

dont make their job harder and put yourself in danger

black people are born with common sense

why do so many fail to use it?

so far this year six police officers have died after being struck by vehicles. Normally this takes place in the dark along side the road at such a stop. Police say 80% of drivers continue on and stop in a well lit lot or side street away from the main roads. So this is common. In fact if you do it you would find it very difficult to be charged with eluding police.

It is safer for the driver. Safer for the cops. And a good idea. The additional light allows the cops a better look inside the vehicle to show there are no threats there.

Stopping immediately may place the driver and officer in greater peril. Six cops have died in the first three months and a handful of days of the year so far. At this rate two dozen will die, struck by vehicles. Surely we can do better can’t we?

The cops behavior was so outrageous he was fired. Doesn’t that tell you something?

The cops behavior was so outrageous he was fired. Doesn’t that tell you something?
I’ve posted that point like a dozen times but Ray just ignores it. If he does address it he will just say the chief was forced to do so by the woke crowd or some BS like that.

You are in full support of that cop's behavior, eh?
As much as you are in support of a US Army officer who disobeys lawful orders

Take a look at this:
The Sergeant Major of the Army is a very political position

and unfortunately the current politics are very left leaning

So I’m not very impressed

its just one man’s opinion

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people

I have never seen a cop act like that in my life. That was disgraceful. American police are completely out of control.

You define that as “lawful orders”? A screaming lunatic holding a gun with his hand shaking in rage?

You seem to forget that the purpose of the police department is to “serve and protect” citizens. Not to assault and bullly them.

American citizens are not supposed to be at the mercy of the police department. The police department is supposed to be keeping the streets safe for everyone.

When I am stopped by the police, they are unfailingly polite. Annoyingly so. I have never been approached with guns drawn.

Last but not least the man in the SUV was it a relative of Eric Garner. The man murdered by police for selling cigarettes. The first I can’t breathe #.

He had every reason to fear and encounter with angry racist cops. That’s why he pulled into a well lit area.

When citizens have to protect themselves from the police department it’s time to rethink your policing.

You define that as “lawful orders”? A screaming lunatic holding a gun with his hand shaking in rage?

You seem to forget that the purpose of the police department is to “serve and protect” citizens. Not to assault and bullly them.

American citizens are not supposed to be at the mercy of the police department. The police department is supposed to be keeping the streets safe for everyone.

When I am stopped by the police, they are unfailingly polite. Annoyingly so. I have never been approached with guns drawn.

Last but not least the man in the SUV was it a relative of Eric Garner. The man murdered by police for selling cigarettes. The first I can’t breathe #.

He had every reason to fear and encounter with angry racist cops. That’s why he pulled into a well lit area.

When citizens have to protect themselves from the police department it’s time to rethink your policing.
Buzz off DragonLady

I’m not interested in your canadian opinion

You're damn right we complain, hell I've made a career of it
I can believe it

lazy black race hustlers have swindled America out of trillions since 1965
Ah come on. That's the best you can do? Lazy, black, race hustler? Until last year, all of my clients were white so you are most definitely barking up the wrong tree.

Buzz off DragonLady

I’m not interested in your canadian opinion

No you don't, care about the rest of the world watching the new Apartheid state of the USA abuse their non-white citizens.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS BUYING AMERICAN PRODUCTS AND MAKING YOU THE RICHEST NATION IN THE WORLD A$$$HAT????

YOU THINK WE'RE GOING TO KEEP BUYING YOUR JUNK WHILE BECOME A WHITE SUPREMACIST STATE. LOOK AT YOUR BALANCE OF PAYMENTS UNDER DONALD TRUMP IF YOU THAT YOU CAN TELL THE REST OF THE WORLD TO BUZZ OFF.

WITH TRUMP IN OFFICE, PEOPLE STOPPED BUYING US PRODUCTS. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BECAUSE YOU NEED US A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN WE NEED YOU. WE'VE BEEN BLOCKING YOU FOOLS OUT SINCE 2008.

Until last year, all of my clients were white
Are you a race Dominatrix compleat with whips and chains?

I suppose wealthy guilt-ridden white libs pay you to force them to shine your shoes?

well lucky you

No, I'm telling you that police have to weigh all possibilities like they were trained to do in the police academy. It could have been an armed carjacker. How are they to know until they identify the subject and determine he was harmless? It could have been a frail 80 year old man. They didn't know.

You know, I've never had a cop pull guns on me during a traffic stop and scream for me to get out of my car.

I wonder why that is.

Oh, yeah. I'm white.

You dont know when the cops saw the tag

But if the black guy had stopped promptly and followed instructions everything would ha been ok

Mac-7 at the crucifixion.

1618480440008.png

You're damn right we complain, hell I've made a career of it
I can believe it

lazy black race hustlers have swindled America out of trillions since 1965

Yea because America was so GREAT before 1965, you loved it when black folks had no rights and could be treated in any kind of manner without consequences. You long for the Good Ole Days, don't you Mac.

Forum List

Back