Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

I don’t pretend to know stuff I don’t know.

That’s why you don’t see me making shit up about policies. You don’t have any idea about that, just pretending like there’s some “rule” against telling him why they’re pointing guns at his face, which is absolutely the most absurd thing I’ve heard.

Id love to hear it. The policy that states you aren’t allowed to tell a person why he has a gun shoved in his face who is presenting no threat to to whatsoever. As if that makes the slightest bit of common sense.

The gun was not in his face until the officer had to approach the subject who was refusing his orders.

Their guns were drawn when they left their vehicle, before approaching him.

If someone pulled a gun on me, I damn sure would have asked the questions he did.
No you wouldnt

you would get out of the car as instructed because they might shoot you and its obstruction of justice if you dont obey orders

Why is it when it comes to black men, it's usually shoot/draw/tazer first, then ask questions? Why are black people, men especially AUTOMATICALLY viewed as a threat even when they're not engaged in behavior that is threatening or armed with a weapon?

I'm sure you know the answer, but will any of you admit it?

Of course I know the answer. The answer is the media brainwashes people. Why do you think the media never shows police shooting and killing a white guy? Because we whites wouldn't think twice about it. We'd watch it on the news and say "Good for the asshole, he must have deserved it."

Show the opposite, and the media gets protests started in hopes for a riot. The more riots they can produce, the more people tune to their news program or website. The more people tune into their program or website, the more they can charge for advertising.

I'm no puppet. I research these things, not rely on the MSM to do my thinking for me. I look at sites like this that tell the truth:

If someone pulled a gun on me, I damn sure would have asked the questions he did.
No you wouldnt

you would get out of the car as instructed because they might shoot you and its obstruction of justice if you dont obey orders
People getting out of the car can be beaten up

He should have rolled up the window and demanded a Supervisor

. . . Ray calls him a "suspect." :auiqs.jpg:

Suspect of what? He STILL refuses to tell us what the crime is. :heehee:

What the hell was the Lt. suspected of doing. . . driving while black?

Gosh darn, you caught me. The police knew he was black while they were following him in pitch dark in a vehicle with a heavily tinted rear window.

She would have liked had a rational conversation with the cop and been let off with a warning

No. Police treat all non-compliant subjects the same way. I know the MSM has you puppets on their string, but if you watched as many cop shows as I have, personally know police officers, see the exact same procedures police use, you'd realize that race has nothing to do with this situation as the officers had no idea of who the driver was until after they exited their vehicle, guns drawn, yelling at the top of their lungs to show his hands and get out of the car.

The stop was illegal. He was pepper-sprayed for driving while black.

That’s complete bullshit. I do a lot of work with my local sheriff and police during emergency situations and that is absolutely not how they are trained to approach a car during a routine pull over.

More leftist lies. This was not a routine pullover. This was a guy who didn't pull over for over a mile after the emergency lights were turned on. It was not a routine pullover because due to them not being able to see the temp tag, they had no idea what he was up to.

A routine pull over is when the motorist sees the lights and pulls over.

Even the cops admitted that his not pulling over was expected. Why do you ignore that? As soon as they saw the temp tag, their reason to stop the driver went bye-bye. They should have apologized and sent him on his way.

Oh my gosh, you're basing what you think happens on a reality T.V. show? No wonder you think so little of black people.

Yes I do. What more do you need than actual footage of police doing their job? What more do you need than personally knowing police officers and them explaining how they are trained?

What law were these cops enforcing when they had their guns pointed at him demanding he at once have his hands up, and also get out of the car? :dunno:

We have already established that the temp. license tag was clearly displayed.

We did? Well, we have a half-dozen people who posted the video including myself. I want you to go to anyone of them and read me just one letter or number on that tag.

The officers could not see the tag in that HEAVILY TINTED WINDOW until they came up close to the vehicle in a very well lit area.

The officer that sprayed him has admitted on tape that his driving to the lit area was common and acceptable practice, so calling THAT in, as a "felony stop," is not acceptable. . . SO, what law were they enforcing?

WTF difference does it make how he called it in? It doesn't change the situation.

Now, if this idiot got out of the vehicle when ordered, complied to all their other demands, the moron would have had the chance to explain why he didn't immediately stop, and the officer would have accepted that reason.

I have no problem with your supposition. . . but you need to back up your claim, and in this entire thread, your claims have been specious. The Lt. DID NOTHING WRONG. He was reacting, quite understandably, to the cops irrational behavior.

Putting on a badge and gun does not give one license to act like an authoritarian mad man.

They didn't act authoritarian. This is how they are trained.

Think of many other possibilities. They "assumed" that he disregarded their warning light to get to a place where people are around. They "assumed" that it was like any other traffic stop. They "assumed" it was a mistake by the driver or dealership to have a temp tag hidden behind a heavily tinted window. Now it turns out it wasn't this solder. It was some maniac who carjacked this vehicle with a non-readable temp tag, and he blows the two officers away as they non-defensively approached the vehicle with their guns still in their holsters.

This is why police proceed in the manor they were trained. In such a dangerous job, you can't rule out any possibility.

The word is "manner".

You have a fucking conversation, especially if you are speaking to an army officer who is being calm and controlled. You don’t say he’s gonna ride the lightning and threaten him and pepper spray him, especially when the whole reason for the pull over was bullshit and his tags were valid. The dude is done and you’re an idiot for defending his nonsense

They didn't know his tag was valid. They didn't see the thing until this moron forced them into a situation where he refused to obey their orders. They don't call in temporary tags while they are holding a gun on a non-compliant subject. If the asshole got out of the car as instructed, the police would have secured the situation, then called in the tag, and this guy would have been on his way in ten minutes. But no. Fight with the police. That's the intelligent thing to do.

He had two guns pointed at him from the get go. Their respect already had failed. He just wanted to know why he was being treated that way.

He put his hands out the window as requested, he was not threatening. One is not a moron for wanting to know why he’s being treated that way.

Sure he was. If you tell police you refuse to exit your vehicle, it tells police you're likely hiding something, and perhaps something that may kill them. So their first priority is their safety. They have to know who and what they are dealing with. Like I said, all police work the exact same way, and this poor cop was fired for doing his job. This is why we need to divide this country into two. On your side, the criminals will make the call. On our side, authority makes the call.
Wanting to know why you have guns pointed at you is not evidence you’re intending on murdering them.

His hands were out and visible. There was nothing preventing the police from calmly and respectfully answering Nazario’s questions. His job is to serve the people of the community, not act like a thug.

The driver signaled he was pulling over and went to a safe well lit area.
Ok so far

but after stopping he refuse to get out of his car and thats why he was pepper sprayed

he should have complied with the police instructions

The cops stopped him illegally. Rewind back to the fact that he never should have been told to get out of the car.

Wanting to know why you have guns pointed at you is not evidence you’re intending on murdering them.

His hands were out and visible. There was nothing preventing the police from calmly and respectfully answering Nazario’s questions. His job is to serve the people of the community, not act like a thug.

Then all police are thugs because they all do things the same way.

Forum List

Back