Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Well there’s a shift as expected. Yelling and aggressively threatening is not being extra cautious it is escalating and dangerous and inappropriate. The driver had every right to ask why he was pulled over. And he had every right to wait for an answer before exiting the car to a screaming police officer with his gun. Why are you defending such obvious miss behavior and abuse of power?

If you watch police shows or even see police in your city with somebody like this, they all scream. They are taught at the academy that you need to scream like a drill sergeant to show authority. Why are you defending a guy who refused to obey the commands of a police officer?
That’s complete bullshit. I do a lot of work with my local sheriff and police during emergency situations and that is absolutely not how they are trained to approach a car during a routine pull over.
it is when there is a NON-COMPLIANT retard behind the wheel

He was fighting no one. He was trying to make sure he didn't get killed over some petty "crime".

I don't know about you, but that seems to be a common excuse among black suspects; that they were afraid of the police so that's why they didn't cooperate.

I don't know if this is hood info or because of bad upbringing by a black parent. If you raise a kid to hate cops, then they will hate cops. If you raise you kid with the idea that cops are out to kill you because of your skin color, then that's what you are brainwashed into believing.

Either way, the bottom line is ignorance. Ignorance of black parenting, or ignorance of why police kill people and no understanding of our laws in this country.

This incident sounds suspicious. Because most traffic stops if the person seem suspicious. That the officer will tell them to stay inside of their car and leave their hands on the steering wheel or dashboard so that they can see them. And have them to keep their face turned forward. They will never tell them to get out of the car until back up comes and surround the vehicle.
But the only time when they have the driver inside the vehicle to come out. It is when they have verified the driver and the vehicle and if the officers are standing in a safe distance from the car. That is why officers approaches a vehicle from behind with their spotlight at those who are i the car. To blind them occupants just in case they have a firearm.
But this seem like a staged incident in order to pay off some of their Deep state employees by using tax payers money from these lawsuits.

He was fighting no one. He was trying to make sure he didn't get killed over some petty "crime".

I don't know about you, but that seems to be a common excuse among black suspects; that they were afraid of the police so that's why they didn't cooperate.

They have a legitimate point.

I don't know if this is hood info or because of bad upbringing by a black parent. If you raise a kid to hate cops, then they will hate cops. If you raise you kid with the idea that cops are out to kill you because of your skin color, then that's what you are brainwashed into believing.

Either way, the bottom line is ignorance. Ignorance of black parenting, or ignorance of why police kill people and no understanding of our laws in this country.

Cops have routinely lied. Made up evidence. That is why they are not trusted.

A few years ago the officer that lied to obtain a warrant against Breonna Taylor would still be employed today.

How do you know that all he had to do was “comply” and everything would be okay? The cop did threaten his safety.

The lieutenant is not a child. He is a citizen and deserves to be treated with respect by law enforcement. The idea that he is a child and police are to be obeyed unquestionably is a toxic mindset that is leading to serious societal problems.

People don’t like to be treated in such a manner and you’re seeing that reverberate throughout the nation. Police lose respect when they act this way and it is ultimately worse for their physical well being.

Great leftist concept. What's next, having criminals in prison decide how they will be treated while locked up? How about letting them write the laws in this country.

He’s not a criminal, he’s a person who deserves to know why he’s being treated like a criminal.

Correct, and police explain all that once they are assured their safety and that of the public is guaranteed. Now if this moron would have cooperated, that's exactly the way it would have gone down.

Your video involved two different officers.

Groups of black militants have been allowed to peacefully AR-15s in other places by other LE officers

Joe loves these apples to oranges comparisons. He posted this video before. It shows some white preppy in a polo shirt carrying a AR in a nice white low crime area. Then try to compare that to some black guy in a high crime hood with a tee shirt and dreadlocks. Joe thinks it's the same thing.

I'm still saying...this officer had it in his mind to put himself and these officers in this situation...and he got much of the outcome that he wanted.

He had two guns pointed at him from the get go. Their respect already had failed. He just wanted to know why he was being treated that way.

He put his hands out the window as requested, he was not threatening. One is not a moron for wanting to know why he’s being treated that way.

Sure he was. If you tell police you refuse to exit your vehicle, it tells police you're likely hiding something, and perhaps something that may kill them. So their first priority is their safety. They have to know who and what they are dealing with. Like I said, all police work the exact same way, and this poor cop was fired for doing his job. This is why we need to divide this country into two. On your side, the criminals will make the call. On our side, authority makes the call.

ANOTHER thing. I just had an epiphany. THis charge of 'white privilege' is nothing but a new way of calling someone Racist. The left has destroyed the former effectiveness of calling someone racist by overusing it and abusing it. THey always have to come up with a new term...just like now global cooling/warming had to go to climate change and now it's going to climate emergency. This is the left.

Uh, yeah.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!

White people think that because the cops don't mistreat them, when they mistreat blacks, then the blacks must have done something.

These cops acted like complete lunatics, even after they had determined the person they pulled over was a commissioned officer in the US Army.

They couldn't determine anything like that until they knew who they were dealing with. You could get that army getup at any Army/ Navy store and even on Amazon.

They didn’t even know he was military when they got out of their cars and stated shouting at him guns drawn.
They didnt know he as black either

the tag was not clearly visible when they pulled him over

It was visible in the cop's body cam video. If someone pulled a gun on me, I damn sure would have asked the questions he did. The cop should have been fired and was.

If a perpetrator refuses to obey multiple orders by law enforcement, force is their only option. In this case the use of pepper spray was the lesser of the force that could have been applied. Would you have preferred the deployment of the Taser?
The cops immediately came at him guns drawn and pointing in his face when the traffic stop itself was completely baseless.

Everything was wrong from the get go.

~~~~~~
When you are approaching a possibly stolen vehicle that is what you do, Then when the closest LEO sees a pistol his reaction must be correct or risk a shooting incident. In this case the "suspect" received dose of pepper spray rather than a dose of lethal lead....bSurely this "white" hispanic LEO is relieved that he didn't have to shoot a "black" hispanic.
There’s no reason to suspect it was a stolen vehicle.
Military guy in uniform driving a vehicle with no tags is suspicious as fuck---------------anytime you go onto a base (for work or for housing or for grocery shopping or to go bowling whatever else is going on the bases which are like mini-towns) you are supposed to show your id and your vehicle is supposed to be looked over by the mp guards. The bases require all regulations for motor vehicles be followed.
It’s not. For starters the dealer tag was in the back window.

The guy wasn’t on base. He was in a little town. They didn’t even know he was military when they got out of their cars and stated shouting at him guns drawn.
Yes, but the ass knew he was military and decided to be an ass and ignore cops. Dealer tag or whatever this guy supposedly had is supposed to be CLEARLY visible and even then cops can and do pull people over (as the criminal element) regularily steals cars and uses dealer tags and other means to try to hide the stolen cars/or unregistered cars. The guy was not following directions-------and worse he was purposely being obtuse which indicates that he was likely on drugs or doing something illegal as NORMAL people don't sit there and think that they can't be pulled over because they are in an uniform and obey police especially if they are in the military.

When my husband was in--failure to obey cops and others like this ass was doing would have meant a formal complaint would filed against you in the service even if you had done nothing illegal---affecting your military career.

This post is so full of shit!

That's just another lie, she wasn't grabbed, beaten, tazed or shot.

That's because she was a suspected intox female, not a trained military man. The point is the cops get you out of your vehicle one way or another, so this idiots race had nothing to do with it. It's common police procedure.

They saw the temp tag in the rear window as they got out of the car. That was in their report.
If they thought it was stolen, why didn’t they call it in before going all SWAT team?

I swear, no matter what's in front of a leftist, they always see something different.

The police pulled over a vehicle with no license plate and didn't stop for over a mile after they activated their lights.

When he pulled into the gas station, police exited their vehicle and immediately ordered the driver out of the car which he refused.

As they approached the vehicle, they seen the tag behind the smoked glass, but were too concerned about the uncooperative subject.

Still refusing to exit the vehicle, the officer had to spray the driver to force him out of his car.

Then the subject fought with police when they ordered him to the ground, and fought with them again about putting his hands behind his back to get cuffed.

Police are trained to do things in order. First, secure the subject so they and the public are not in danger. That's priority one, not calling in a license tag.

So how should it have happened?

Police order the subject out of the car. They tell him to walk backwards and place his hands behind his back. He does exactly what police demand he does. They put the cuffs on, he explains his tag is behind the heavily tinted glass, they call the tag and drivers license in, take the cuffs off, and he goes on his way with a warning about improperly displayed temporary tags.

Why do blacks and other leftists always choose the hardest way to deal with a situation?

Ray, you are full of shit. I drove a car I bought in Virginia in November until the following April because the two states could not get their shit together on issuing me a tag for my home state. Not once at a dealership did I ever touch the tag and my customers did not when I sold cars for a living. The tag was placed IAW the law by the dealership!

Ask the cops. They read it off the back window after they had finished throwing him to the ground.

Sure they did, when they were in a well lit area and got right up to the glass, then they could see it. But because the guy was an asshole, they suspected something was wrong, so their first priority is to find out what.

They can suspect all day long, but they had no probable cause to even question him.

This is simply wrong, anyone else would be looking at an assault with a deadly weapon charge.

Preparing to defend yourself is not assault in any way or form. Americans use their firearm over a million times a year to stop crime or defend themselves, and most all cases, never have to shoot or kill anybody. That means we draw our firearms and point it at others a million times a year. Self-defense is not against the law.........at least not yet, but the Democrats are in charge of this country now.

Forum List

Back