Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Those were piss poor tactics on the part of the officer.

If a perpetrator refuses to obey multiple orders by law enforcement, force is their only option. In this case the use of pepper spray was the lesser of the force that could have been applied. Would you have preferred the deployment of the Taser?

How long was the time elapsed from first request to the spraying?

~~~~~~
Hmm..., were you there? neither was I.... Obviously the police were using police procedure.
Perhaps Lt. Nazario should be thankful that the LEO used pepper spray when he refused and resisted to follow lawful orders...

Last edited:
Those were piss poor tactics on the part of the officer.

If a perpetrator refuses to obey multiple orders by law enforcement, force is their only option. In this case the use of pepper spray was the lesser of the force that could have been applied. Would you have preferred the deployment of the Taser?

How long was the time elapsed from first request to the spraying?

~~~~~~
Hmm..., were you there? neither was I.... Obviously the police were using police procedure.

How would you know, you said you were not there either. :)

Police procedure huh? you mean pepper spraying people who are non violent, still buckled in his car with no indication of a weapon. It think that is a stupid police procedure to follow as it causes an unnecessary escalation.

Meanwhile you should watch that video JET posted, it is a far better way to address someone being stopped from driving than this typically sloppy law enforcement activity I see many times in the news.

What lawful orders did the LT disobey?
He was order to get out of his car
And when he said he was afraid to, the thug cop told him he should be. A very clear threat by a man with a gun pointed at the Army officer.
The black guy refused to pull over that raised the suspicions of the cops

I’m guessing the temp plate was not supposed to be taped to the inside of the rear window with tinted glass

when the lights flash pull over dont keep driving

and then obey the commands of the police officers

dont make their job harder and put yourself in danger

black people are born with common sense

why do so many fail to use it?

You are in full support of that cop's behavior, eh?
As much as you are in support of a US Army officer who disobeys lawful orders
What lawful orders??

~~~~~~
The police chased the SUV for driving one mile behind Nazario’s vehicle with their lights flashing, then confronted a belligerent driver who refused to exit his vehicle after multiple requests. He had no visible tag on his license plate, he was NON-COMPLIANT, when he did stop, he had a GUN in plain view!"
Instead of complying with the requests of the Latino police officer, a defiant Nazario tells him, “I’ve not committed any crime.” The two Windsor police officers can be seen drawing their guns and ordering him to get out. “I’m honestly afraid to get out,” Nazario tells them. One of the police officers replied, “Yeah dude, you should be.”

I’m guessing the temp plate was not supposed to be taped to the inside of the rear window with tinted glass

why do so many fail to use it?
Are American citizens allowed to stop in somewhere safe, like a very public and/or well-lit area?

And you're lying again about this US soldier "refusing" to stop. How did they catch him, did he speed off, did they have to ram his car?

You know, when you have to resort to lying for your argument, that it's not a good argument. Like, at all.

He drove to a nearby well lit area with cameras. He slowed and made no attempt to evade police. He didn‘t refuse anything.

Don’t guess

You’re always supposed to pull over at a safe location. Even the police officer acknowledged that was understandable

He did.

Which is why he kept his hands visible the entire time.

Are cops? The cops broke so many rules and regulations and failed to display the slightest bit of common sense.

Are American citizens allowed to stop in somewhere safe, like a very public and/or well-lit area?
They chased him for a mile before he stopped in a well lit place

but then he refused to get out of his car

its obvious the black guy was looking for a confrontation

he should be limited to emptying bed pans and moping floors till he learns how to obey orders

Was he fired because of what he did or because what he did became public?

I haven't seen the full encounter so it's too soon to say, but driving within speed limits to a well lit area doesn't seem like evading arrest. The only clip I've seen, the cops already have their guns drawn.

He was also ordered to keep his hands out the window.
No he wasnt

dont make up phony crap because it wont work here

Thank you for the video, it clearly shows the Arm Lieutenant continually resisted over 25 requests to get out of the vehicle, but they where being waaay too aggressive about it, they yell at him over and over, creating a distressing situation with guns pointing at him, which he tells them he is afraid of them.

Go watch the video JET posted showing a far better way to handle this kind of situation.

I would be scared too with the excessive aggression and escalation of the stop by the police here, as the the army man was NOT being a threat to them!

I would be scared too with the excessive aggression and escalation of the stop by the police here, as the the army man was NOT being a threat to them!
Of he was afraid of the cops he would have complied with their orders

How does one get out of a car while keeping your hands out the window?
No one told him to stick his hands out of the window

the black guy is a moron who took it upon himself to do that

Forum List

Back