Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people

I hate to say this but i think the soldier brought this on himself. He took too long to stop for them...what was it? a mile and a half. THEN he would not obey when they told him to get out of the car. I've lost my respect for cops but i don't have a problem determining who the culprit is.

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
You are in full support of that cop's behavior, eh?

I hate to say this but i think the soldier brought this on himself. He took too long to stop for them...what was it? a mile and a half. THEN he would not obey when they told him to get out of the car. I've lost my respect for cops but i don't have a problem determining who the culprit is.
Another one who would have loved CHIPs officer Craig Peyer.

He was still in the car with no weapon visible, NOT a visible threat to the police officer at all it seems.

The policeman should have requested a back up to handle a man refusing commands while not being a threat.

It seems he was justifiably fired for excessive force.

How does one get out of the car while keeping their hands out of the window when they’re buckled in?

New I.D. card for blacks......(who actually voted for Biden)
ncvxcbcb.jpg

If a perpetrator refuses to obey multiple orders by law enforcement, force is their only option. In this case the use of pepper spray was the lesser of the force that could have been applied. Would you have preferred the deployment of the Taser?
The cops immediately came at him guns drawn and pointing in his face when the traffic stop itself was completely baseless.

Everything was wrong from the get go.

Those were piss poor tactics on the part of the officer.

If a perpetrator refuses to obey multiple orders by law enforcement, force is their only option. In this case the use of pepper spray was the lesser of the force that could have been applied. Would you have preferred the deployment of the Taser?
Well.....Pepper Spray is a chemical.....so the cops are spraying WMDs on black folks.

Amazing all the Craig Peyer-like support of the cops.

I would have preferred more professionalism on the part of the officer. Something along these lines may have facilitated a different outcome:

The policeman should have requested a back up to handle a man refusing commands while not being a threat.
There were two officers there

or three if we count the stupid black Army medic

who else was needed to remove the soldier from the car?

a social worker?

a shrink?

his mommy with a petting pony?

I saw the photo and nothing more since I REFUSE to subscribe to birdcage lining papers to see more.

Pepper spraying a non violent man with no weapon visible still sitting in car is clear evidence of excessive force.

What they should have done was to open the door, ask him to come out of the car, he refuses, then grab his arms and start pulling him, if he becomes violent THEN pepper spray use becomes reasonable since the man is physically resisting a lawful request.

How long was the time elapsed from first request to the spraying?

Forum List

Back