Officer who killed Floyd commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shame is, that even though it looked bad on the video (in which we didn't see it in it's entirety of), he was still entitled to a fair trial, and a presumption of innocence through police risk assessment in these situations, and until all facts were in. The lawlessness in this nation right now is a sickening situation for anyone who believes in the justice system, and that system treating them fairly.

Fake news.
Might be. My complete apologies if so.
Have you reported the thread so mods will see it?

The claim is fake news; when you google Chauvin suicide it is the first hit you get. I saw one article say he is on suicide watch, though.
Search Results
Web results
FAKE NEWS: Reports that Derek Chauvin Committed Suicide ...
veltnews.com › Latest News

8 hours ago - Derek Chauvin, the officer who killed Floyd's after pressing a knee on ... Reports circulating that Chauvin commit suicide are completely false.

Last edited:
Fake news.
Might be. My complete apologies if so.
Mine two, even though I don't know what I'm apologizing for if fake news ???? LOL
I am for not digging deeper first as I should have.
Me too... My wife called our daughter and told her as soon as I read it to her, and then she had to retract her statements by calling her back to correct her news in which was fake ? Well I'll be darned. LOL... Can't trust anything anymore these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back