Officer PIGGY fired after stopping black customers in viral video."I can do anything I Want"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Officer fired after stopping black customers in viral video clip
36003572_1024k.jpg

A local law enforcement official from Indianapolis was fired from his job recently after footage went viral showing him stopping a pair of black patrons outside a local store for looking “suspicious.”

In footage captured by Aaron Joseph, who was shopping at a local Nordstrom Rack store with his cousin, the two could be seen driving outside the store when they were stopped by Lawrence Township Constable Daryl Jones, according to

At one point during the heated exchange, Jones also said, “I got my rights to do anything I want to do. I'm a police officer.”

NBC affiliate WTHR.

:21: WOW, Great little cowardly Whitey DOPer DrumpFster piggy.

Last edited:
36003572_1024k.jpg

A local law enforcement official from Indianapolis was fired from his job recently after footage went viral showing him stopping a pair of black patrons outside a local store for looking “suspicious.”

In footage captured by Aaron Joseph, who was shopping at a local Nordstrom Rack store with his cousin, the two could be seen driving outside the store when they were stopped by Lawrence Township Constable Daryl Jones, according to

At one point during the heated exchange, Jones also said, “I got my rights to do anything I want to do. I'm a police officer.”

NBC affiliate WTHR.

No reasonable suspicion of a crime. No probable cause. Then, what is this officer doing? Seems to me to be racial profiling based on zero evidence. Bad move. Justified firing. This officer exhibited prejudice right out of the gate. Likely a deplorable. Good riddance for the precinct, I'm sure.

Last edited:
  • Banned
36003572_1024k.jpg

NBC affiliate WTHR.

No reasonable suspicion of a crime. No probable cause. Then, what is this officer doing? Seems to me to be racial profiling based on zero evidence. Bad move. Justified firing. This officer exhibited prejudice right out of the gate. Good riddance for the precinct, I'm sure.

DOPer WN NRA PIGGY scumbag looks better here. Why was he not wearing the Hood of Whitey Shame?
upload_2019-11-18_15-13-20.png

That's right DOPers your hate hats are made in CHINA!
Why don't you MAGA and buy American made hats?
Either way, you DOPers are all Whitey WN Morons.

And Last.
FYI:
upload_2019-11-18_15-23-40.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
Good riddance to a bad cop. Not sure why anyone would object to his firing.

The DOPers will say.
This was not a FULLY COMPLETED Racial Profiling Stop.
As the Blacks were not jailed or better shot.
All still these DOPer anal WN Morons will say.
STILL, There was no Racial Profiling here.

36003572_1024k.jpg

NBC affiliate WTHR.

No reasonable suspicion of a crime. No probable cause. Then, what is this officer doing? Seems to me to be racial profiling based on zero evidence. Bad move. Justified firing. This officer exhibited prejudice right out of the gate. Good riddance for the precinct, I'm sure.

DOPer WN NRA PIGGY scumbag looks better here. Why was he not wearing the Hood of Whitey Shame?
View attachment 290550

And Last.
FYI:
View attachment 290554

There's 8 billion people in the world! And you are hell bent on going through all of them.

• Banned
36003572_1024k.jpg

NBC affiliate WTHR.

View attachment 290550

And Last.
FYI:
View attachment 290554

There's 8 billion people in the world! And you are hell bent on going through all of them.

:eusa_think::dunno:

• Banned

The DOPers will say.

What are DOPers? Tough keeping on PWUIs around here.
GOP/GOPers =Grand Old Party.
DOP/DOPers = Deplorable Ordure Party.
The Deplorable Old Party of today.
Trumpandflies2.gif

upload_2019-11-18_15-34-7.png

Last edited:

The DOPers will say.

What are DOPers? Tough keeping on PWUIs around here.
GOP/GOPers =Grand Old Party.
DOP/DOPers = Deplorable Ordure Party.
The Deplorable Old Party of today.
Trumpandflies2.gif

View attachment 290556

Then I disagree with you, I know Trump supporters that find this cops behavior unacceptable. However you need to believe what you need to believe to help you feel better about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back